Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Varnish

What should I do now?

I am not sure if this belongs here, but I wanted to say it somewhere...

I am honestly not sure what to use these forums for anymore. I thought that it was great that I found such a welcoming replacement for the forums that I was banned from, but I am not even sure what I want to do now. I want to do more here, but I am not sure what that can be. I cannot make any joke threads (which seem to be far more abundant here than they were at the other forums), and if I start asking questions about the series here, I will probably either receive joke replies or gain a poor reputation from asking too many questions. Where does that leave me? I want to make some kind of important contribution here, but I need to know what that could be.

Learn to Photoshop (Or Gimp like me), and update the Fan-Made Images section occasionally. You can also make a thread when you make a large batch of them, but that does not mean produce a ton of low effort ones.

Just get talking to people, catch people on chat and make some friends. After that you will be more appreciated in your participation in the main forum, also a lot of people dip in and out of status'.

You could post serious topics in balance with comedical topics, and just take part in the topics and such regularly until you get a bit more known. Also pin point your hobby and display your talents here, so people can get to know you through appreciation of your work too.

I am not sure if this belongs here, but I wanted to say it somewhere...

I am honestly not sure what to use these forums for anymore. I thought that it was great that I found such a welcoming replacement for the forums that I was banned from, but I am not even sure what I want to do now. I want to do more here, but I am not sure what that can be. I cannot make any joke threads (which seem to be far more abundant here than they were at the other forums), and if I start asking questions about the series here, I will probably either receive joke replies or gain a poor reputation from asking too many questions. Where does that leave me? I want to make some kind of important contribution here, but I need to know what that could be.

Just post what ever you want. Not everyone joke answers: I've been know to be realistic every now and then, if you have a question or need advice or somethin. 

Just don't get discouraged. 

Edited by TheTimidLight