Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Corrupted keyblade

Execute Order 66: The Purge

To you Star Wars fans that actually knew that reference in the title I commend you!

"Execute Order 66"  The purge has begun!   Jedi's are being slaughtered by the dozens!   New Sith Lords are arising and multiple Jedi are on the run.   Jedi are on different planets all over the galaxy trying to survive and hoping to reach the rebellion to bring balance back to the force.  

It is your choice in your role.  Your choice you can be a clone trooper, a simple rebel, a Sith Lord, or Jedi Master.

Rules:

* You can't not change the main story of Star Wars!  Like no killing Luke, or Darth Vader!  Nothing like that!  We are staying true to the story.  This is just a spin off.
* No younglings (Must be at least 21)
* No killing off anyone without permission.
* No controlling anyone without permission
* Keep post long enough to keep this in the Role-play Section

* Follow KH13 Role-play rules!

Character Sheet:

Name: 

Race: (If you're a storm trooper you're a clone!)
Allegiance:  (Empire, Rebels)
Class: (Jedi, Sith Lord, Storm Trooper, or Rebel)
Weapon:
Appearance:

My Character Sheet:

Name:  Jaxon Dexer 

Race: Human

Allegiance: Rebel

Class: Jedi Master

Weapon: Two Green Light Sabers with this hilt http://jamesvillanueva.deviantart.com/art/Lucien-Draay-s-Lightsaber-164503699

Appearancehttp://yulaydevlet.deviantart.com/art/Jedi-Knight-194838828

Let the Rebellion begin!

Character Sheet:

Name: Cero Fayar

Race: human
Allegiance:Rebels
Class: Rebel
Weapon: stolen gun from a clone
Appearance: Cero has  very short blonde hair that she quite often has to move out of her dark green eyes, she is of average height and weight but has pale skin. She wears neutral clothing in order to blend in with others and from time to time covers her head in a hood.

Name: Skylar Wright

Race: Human

Allegiance: Empire

Class: Sith Lord

Weapon: Two black light sabers

Appearance: 6'5 male with long black hair that goes down to his waist. Wears tight jeans and a tight shirt with a leather coat. Has a forearm band on both arms and wrist bands on both wrist black. Has a tattoo on his neck that reads "darkness conquers" has blue eyes and tan skin.

It will be like old times with all of us :D

Edited by Lord Sesshomaru

Character Sheet:

Name: Lord Oren

Race: Zabrak

Allegiance:  Empire

Class: Sith Lord

Weapon: Lightsaber in appearance.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Character Sheet:

Name: "Revs"

Race: clone

Allegiance:  Rebels (Odd, but I can explain.)

Class: Storm Trooper

Weapon: DC-17 Interchangeable Weapon System

Appearance:

Posted Image

Cool. And yeah, kind of hard to find some good appearances on an iPad, so I thought I'd just go with that one. Remember you using that one a lot though.

(IT was one of my favorites haha!  NOw lets start :))Jaxon was on a mission infiltrating the Mos Eisly home of the Hutt Clan who was terrorizing the people of Tatooine by giving out loans they can't pay back.  Jaxon had an army of Clones behind him ready to bust down the door and help an interrogation process to get the Hutt to surrender all debts and leave the people alone.  Jaxon then started to charge up a push for the door when he heard a blaster cock behind him.  Jaxon turned around and saw all the guns pointed at him.  "Execute Order 66" Jaxon could hear the dark lords voice speaking to the clones.  Jaxon quickly drew his lightsabers and used the force to jump high in the air throwing his sabers which cut down the small army.   Jaxon quickly ran to his ship and and tried to communicate with any other Jedi.  No one was answering.  

Skyler was summoned by darth vador for an important mission. "This will be your first test skylar, I want you to send a bunch of troops to take out jaxon, I cannot garantee that they will defeat him, but I want to see if you can do this task." Darth vador stared at Skyler and turned away to look out his window. "Yes master, I will finish this task." Skyler walked to his cabin room and stared at the deep space. "Now troops I summon you to this area to try and take out jaxon, you may not succeed but do your best." Skyler then walked back to darth vador to tell him he had done his mission, then Skyler walked off back to his cabin. "I'm tired of being his pet, I need to start my own alliance of evil and become the rightful ruler of the universe. He doesn't know my true power."

Accepted!  of course but I do want you to explain your rebel!  Lol

(Alright, Storm Trooper Rebel explanation coming up. First of all, he is a Clone Commando, who were made with more free will then the standard clone trooper. A number of clone commandos went AWOL when Order 66 was sent out. 2nd, several of his closest friends he made since the loss of his team two years ago have been Jedi. He was reluctant to turn against his friends when Order 66 was issued and definitely smelled a rat when Palpatine claimed the Jedi were traitors. He's been secretly been helping Jedi escape when ever he can.)

Cero pulled her hood up before walking out from an alley and down the street along with many other bustling about their business. She never really enjoyed Coco Town, she put up with it since it seemed to best place for information on both sides of the fight. Cero walked into a dimly light bar and scanned the open room, sitting down at the bar and ordering a drink. It seemed her source of information hadn't arrived yet. It was odd for him to be late and swirled the ice in her drink wondering what the odds of him having been caught were. Cero decided to finish her drink and get out in case they got anything out of the guy about her. She quickly downed her drink and slipped out of the bar just as a couple of strangely dressed men walked in seeming to be looking for something. She glanced back before blending back into the crowd. She cursed silently upset with losing yet another informant.

Jaxon was climbing in his ship when two Clone Carrier Ships started firing upon him.  Jaxon quickly bolted out of the way with his Lightsabers ready!  He was quickly blocking the shots sending the shots right back into one of the ship.  Jaxon was able to reflect the perfect shot sending it through the window and pilot's skull.  The ship then crashed dumping all of its troopers out the side.  The fall was too high for them to survive and following the explosion on top of them.  They for sure won't be getting up.  That just leaves the next ship.  Jaxon then sprinted behind it where he couldn't be shot at and he turned his blades off.  He quickly concentrated taking a deep breath and used the force to wrap around the ship.  

Jaxon began to grunt as he started pushing his hands together hearing explosions on the ship as it was crushed into a metal ball killing everyone inside.   Jaxon dropped to a knee with his nose bleeding.  He got up and tried coming up with a plan.

"Slick moves Jedi." A voice rang out near Jaxon. Eit was leaning on a nearby box, chewing on a toothpick. He moved his cap to the side slightly, so the Jedi Knight could more clearly see his face. "Most of you couldn't have survived somethin' like that. Jedi's are stupid like that y'know. They'd try and talk the clones out of it, but end up with a bullet in their head. Glad your smarter than that." Eit continued, his tone aloof, like he didn't have a care in the galaxy. It was then another carrier ship landed nearby. The troopers quickly reached Eit and Jaxon, guns pointed at the both of them.

"Hands up! Don't fight back and this'll be quick!" The commander of the squad barked. Eit obliged, but a grin was still etched upon his face. One of the troopers took a step toward the bounty hunter. Eit took advantage and lashed out, grabbing the trooper's rifle and holding the trooper like a human shield, and let the poor soldier absorb some shots from his comrades. Eit quickly ditched the body, before running and sliding between another troopers legs. Eit stood and pivoted quickly, shooting two other troopers that were nearby, before kicking the trooper he had gotten behind's legs out from under him, then stomping his had into the ground as he fell, knocking him out. The mercenary dived behind cover, then popped up and loaded another clone trooper full of lasers. Only the commander was left, clearly confused as to how one non-Jedi had taken out his entire squad. Eit walked calmly out from behind his cover, his grin intact. The lone clone took a shot, but Eit stepped back quickly, letting the laser disintegrate his toothpick. Eit then shot twice, hitting the clone commander twice in the chest.

"As I was saying," Eit continued talking to Jaxon as if nothing had happened. "Most Jedis wouldn't survive an attack like that."

(Sorry for the long post)