Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Beauller

KH1 Question about Hollow Bastion

So, I've finished all the worlds except for "100 Acre Wood" so I wanna go to the last world which is "Hollow Bastion" but I can't, I keep pressing Depart but nothing happens?! & yes I've finished "Olympus Coliseum", any ideas?

And what level do you suggest me to be before I enter "Hollow Bastion"? I'm level 39 now

So, I've finished all the worlds except for "100 Acre Wood" so I wanna go to the last world which is "Hollow Bastion" but I can't, I keep pressing Depart but nothing happens?! & yes I've finished "Olympus Coliseum", any ideas?And what level do you suggest me to be before I enter "Hollow Bastion"? I'm level 39 now

Well you need both Navi-G pieces, but I'd assume you have them both at this point (to check, look in your stock; one's from Traverse Town and the other's from Neverland) and level-wise I guess it depends on the difficulty, I'm a Level 47 on Proud but I'm only halfway through Monstro, with Atlantica, Halloween Town and Neverland still waiting on me, so you might have to level up, but that's just my opinion xD

Well you need both Navi-G pieces, but I'd assume you have them both at this point (to check, look in your stock; one's from Traverse Town and the other's from Neverland) and level-wise I guess it depends on the difficulty, I'm a Level 47 on Proud but I'm only halfway through Monstro, with Atlantica, Halloween Town and Neverland still waiting on me, so you might have to level up, but that's just my opinion xD

How many Navi-G pieces do I need and where can I find them?

How many Navi-G pieces do I need and where can I find them?

You need to have 2, when you have them go talk to Cid in Traverse Town- I think that's what you have to do C:Oh and you get one for sealing Traverse Town's Keyhole, and the other for sealing Neverland's Keyhole I believe xD

You need to have 2, when you have them go talk to Cid in Traverse Town- I think that's what you have to do C:Oh and you get one for sealing Traverse Town's Keyhole, and the other for sealing Neverland's Keyhole I believe xD

Oh! Now I know what are you talking about, I've went to talk to Cid and I saw Kairi when she was young with her Grandmother, is that what you mean?

I've done all that! What should I do? I'm hopeless

Well I'm only at Monstro right now, so if you warp to Neverland and are still unable to manually fly to Hollow Bastion from there I don't remember what else you have to do >.<

Well I'm only at Monstro right now, so if you warp to Neverland and are still unable to manually fly to Hollow Bastion from there I don't remember what else you have to do >.<

yep i just did it this morning should work :) go to neverland then do the gummi ship mission to hollow bastion

Gummi ship mission?

and some of hollow bastion :) unfortunately i haven't had much time on my hands lately but i've been playing every chance i get :) should be able to finish tomorrow or the next day i think :)

The missions aren't required believe me I have done none of them.

Do you see a warp hole next to neverland? You may first travel to Neverland then use it.

Olympus Coliseum and 100 acre wood aren't required for end of the world.

I just entered "Hollow Basiton" by departing in "Neverland" and then going to the Gummi Ship through warp hole, thanks everyone for trying to help me

Edited by Beauller