Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MetaKirb7

Anyone know the 3rd wallpaper extra?

So I just finished Riku's story on RE:Chain of Memories and was surprised I didn't get the final wallpaper extra as I was hoping to get. I already did Sora's story, completed KH1FM, and watched all the cutscenes of 358/2 days and did not receive the final wallpaper extra. Do I have to get 100% trophies for all games or something? Maybe even try to read Roxas's diary and the hidden entries in 358/2 days? I'm confused and if anyone has all 3 wallpapers I would appreciate it if one could enlighten me on this situation. To put simply:

* I have the Kingdom Hearts 1 Wallpaper and the Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories Wallpaper

* I completed KH1, KHRE:CoM, and watched all the scenes of KH358/2 days YET did not read Roxas's diary plus the hidden entries.

* I did read all of the character entries of 358/2 days.

Thank you for anyone to be of any assistance. 

Did that, didn't work. I have all the trophies for 358/2 days, still didn't unlock.

Really? You're kind of making me worried. I haven't done what Keyblade Guardian mentioned yet but if it does work I'll let you know. I hope we're not going through a glitch or something.

i have that problem got everything done in

KH: final mix: got the wallpaper  

Re:chain of memories: Got it 

358/2days: i got every trophie,unlocked all the reports,all secrets the bio's and still no wallpaper...

i dont know how many more times i must re-watch all 358/2 day clips and read all journal secrets and bio's until i get the wallpaper

anyone have this problem cause if its just me then i must be special xD

i have that problem got everything done in

KH: final mix: got the wallpaper  

Re:chain of memories: Got it 

358/2days: i got every trophie,unlocked all the reports,all secrets the bio's and still no wallpaper...

i dont know how many more times i must re-watch all 358/2 day clips and read all journal secrets and bio's until i get the wallpaper

anyone have this problem cause if its just me then i must be special xD

Hey guyz, i too was in the same boat as zidane kuja, i comepleted them all and 358/2 told me i had all trophies and saw this post and thought too it was a glitch, but check your characters with the vid link below to check you actually do even tho it says you do. i checked and found i still had sora and kairi to go. to unlock them just watch the last 5-10 chapters of 358/2 days and then return to the menu and they should be unlocked, view them then return to disk menu.

hope this helps :)

Hey guyz, i too was in the same boat as zidane kuja, i comepleted them all and 358/2 told me i had all trophies and saw this post and thought too it was a glitch, but check your characters with the vid link below to check you actually do even tho it says you do. i checked and found i still had sora and kairi to go. to unlock them just watch the last 5-10 chapters of 358/2 days and then return to the menu and they should be unlocked, view them then return to disk menu.

hope this helps :)

But.... I read all the character bios, but when I had watched all the cutscenes, I only had access to Roxas' Diary - the Character Bios' section is completely gone.

But.... I read all the character bios, but when I had watched all the cutscenes, I only had access to Roxas' Diary - the Character Bios' section is completely gone.

Did you have played Re:CoM both stories? Mayby it will help.

Or you got all the trophies of days?

Did you have played Re:CoM both stories? Mayby it will help.

Or you got all the trophies of days?

I've completed Final Mix, Re:CoM both stories, AND gotten all throphies in 358/2 Days. Don't you think I've already tried that? (didn't mean to sound b*tchy, I'm just being frustrated here^_^')