Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ausba

Good tidings, friends!

Greetings one and all to my fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! I am Austin and I too, like the rest of you, could not live without this series. Let's see, when I'm not playing this series, you can find me at college earning a degree in Computer Information Systems. Aside from the obvious video gaming, I also enjoy reading books (Wheel of Time anyone?) and spending time with my very few close friends. I am more than excited for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games and I figured I'd join up here and experience this with you all. Any questions or comments, feel free to ask away.

Greetings one and all to my fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! I am Austin and I too, like the rest of you, could not live without this series. Let's see, when I'm not playing this series, you can find me at college earning a degree in Computer Information Systems. Aside from the obvious video gaming, I also enjoy reading books (Wheel of Time anyone?) and spending time with my very few close friends. I am more than excited for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games and I figured I'd join up here and experience this with you all. Any questions or comments, feel free to ask away.

"Today is a momentous day."Sorry, just had to finish your Xemnas quote xD Welcome to the site! : D A lot of cool people make up this place so odds are you'll probably enjoy it here! ^^

Haven't read Wheel of Time yet, but BRANDON SANDERSON.THAT MAN. IS MY HERO. I know he's been finishing up the series.Have you read The Way of Kings by chance?

Unfortunately, I have not. I will have to look into this however as I've finished the Wheel of Time series. Thank you very much for the suggestion!

"Today is a momentous day."Sorry, just had to finish your Xemnas quote xD Welcome to the site! : D A lot of cool people make up this place so odds are you'll probably enjoy it here! ^^

Thank you, I am looking forward to meeting and spending virtual time with all these great people! 

Hi there! Welcome to KH13, don't be afraid to chat with other people in this forum. I'm sure you'll be loving this forum in no time. :D