Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TerraTheMan

Kingdom Hearts: Universal Remix

Flame had a blindfold that he uses to see auras around him. For some reason, he decided it was a good time to put it on right now. He felt a dark presence around him. "Umm... scuse me!" He sprinted to follow the feeling of darkness and revenge. He was getting closer to the lab.

(Don't think I just decided to add the blindfold now. I was planning on adding it later in the story, but now I guess I have no choice.)

Flame found the lab and busted the door down with his Keyblade. Now the Darkness was very close. Too close to follow any more, even. He took the blindfold off and followed the sounds of a computer.

Terra knew he needed to toughen up he figured this was the perfect way to start off he smiled and said "Come on, lets get it done." and he closed his eyes.

Sapphrix tried extremely hard to fight the urge of capturing his heart and focused on what needed to be done. She sliced the air that was right above his body, and it created a dark rift that exposed a bright green ring, circling around them both. "Twilaga..." their bodies glowed as the ring began healing any injuries that were on either of them.

(Sorry Heart, but you haven't replied yet and I'm really bored. I wanna continue with the RP.) Flame found a man on a computer. He summoned his Keyblade and smashed the computer. "Consider that a warning." He said. He walked out and walked around Radiant Garden looking for some excitement.

"Hey Atoli! And hey Terra. It was nothing. Just some crazy terrorist trying to kill me. People these days..." Then he aid, "Hey Atoli, meet Terra!"

"Well... I know it sounds crazy, but today, I'm just looking for adventure. Maybe one day, I'll travel all the worlds, and maybe even be a hero!!" He said, striving. But then his moment of positivity fell down to the ground. "But I know that's never gonna happen."

"Don't give up!! That might happen you never know what will happen." She says in big rush.Then looks at the sky and says,"Who knows you might be a hero someday so dont give up just yet ok." Then looks back at them and smiles at them both.