Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I didn't change my innocent thread to

WRESTLE MANIA....

you guys did.

AGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAHGAHGAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! AT WRESTLEMANIA, HOAK HOGAN, YOU WILL FEEL THE FULL FORCE OF MY DESTRUCITY AND YOU HAD BETTER BE FOKED HOAK HOGAN BECAUSE I AM GOING TO FOKE MYSELF THIS SUNDAY ON EXACTLY ONE THING, HOAK HOGAN: THE WWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!! AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CLICK YOUR HEELS THREE TIMES AND ESCAPE MY MATRIX, HOAK HOGAN, YOU HAVE LESS CHANCE THAN TWO FIGHTERS AGAINST A STAR DESTROYER!!! THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR IS TO TAKE OFF AND NUKE THE SITE FROM ORBIT, HOAK HOGAN!!!!

I HEAR IT'S AMAZING WHEN THE FAMOUS PURPLE-STUFFED WORM IN FLAP JAW SPACE WITH A TUNING FORK DOES A RAW-BLINK ON HARA-KIRI ROCK, HOAK HOGAN! I NEED SCISSORS!! 61!!!!!

*SKRONK!!!!!*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

I am not pissy....I'm just grumpy that somebody would assume such a thing.

Posted Image

I've seen videos of BOTH Haunted Mansions: there is no dead woman in The Stretching Room.

It's Ghost Host at Orlando, Master Gracey at Cali, and Melanie at Paris.

Toko Disneysea's has no corpse.

I've seen videos of BOTH Haunted Mansions: there is no dead woman in The Stretching Room.

It's Ghost Host at Orlando, Master Gracey at Cali, and Melanie at Paris.

Toko Disneysea's has no corpse.

Have you actually BEEN to the California Disneyland? Because those videos sound pretty outdated.

Posted Image

I'm just trying act straight.

Wow.....Really? This is what it has come to? THIS? You know after that whole "not going to waste time by arguing with you" thing, I was almost convinced you had a level of maturity to you....almost.

I mean REALLY, does that even matter anymore!? What difference does that make?

Posted Image

wow... and most people would've just walked away.

Bravo, bravo, braVO!

you won a fight on a stupid, nonsense subject in a thread.

congrats to you.

I think they changed it to him, yeah: the only video on youtube's from 1989. In that one, the Phantom hung her, but I think they changed the story to him dying instead.

Her Corpse is near the end of the ride before you go the mirrors were the phantom appears in the doombuggy.

Her Corpse is near the end of the ride before you go the mirrors were the phantom appears in the doombuggy.

Well, I dun learned something new. D:

In the one I saw, her corpse is at the end of the graveyard section, kinda in a crystal looking aura.

I'm just gonna assume they updated the ride since '89?

Edited by TheTimidLight

Well, I dun learned something new. D:

In the one I saw, her corpse is at the end of the graveyard section, kinda in a crystal looking aura.

I'm just gonna assume the updated the ride since '89?

send me the link to the 89 version. Yeah that's before the mirror part but after Thunder Mesa in Hell.

send me the link to the 89 version. Yeah that's before the mirror part but after Thunder Mesa in Hell.

Uhmmm... well, crap, The link's under PHANTOM MANOR FULL RIDE W/ VICENT PRICE AUDIO.

My Youtube's being a biotch on me, so can't link.

And yeah: I forgot the " graveyard " is the Thunder Messa Hell, in the crevase behind the Phantom Manor, after you exit the Bride's Room.

Let it go.

Posted Image

.......You know what? Fine. That's all I wanted, just an intelligent conversation. I didn't want all of this pointless whiplashing back and forth. If you want bygones to be bygones, then that's all I need. Why get so worked up over something so insignificant like......,well, whatever the heck we were talking about in the first place!? I don't feel like I understand you entirely, all I've seen are two sides of you. But I'm sure that I'm missing the more whole and intelligent man behind the screen, and I hope that I will see that man some day rather than the two sides I've been needlessly shouting at. I hope that this hasn't worsened our views of each other and that we can just view this as yet another pointless flame war, lost to the history of the internet....

....Ok, screw the poetic melodrama. Truce?

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Posted Image

.......You know what? Fine. That's all I wanted, just an intelligent conversation. I didn't want all of this pointless whiplashing back and forth. If you want bygones to be bygones, then that's all I need. Why get so worked up over something so insignificant like......,well, whatever the heck we were talking about in the first place!? I don't feel like I understand you entirely, all I've seen are two sides of you. But I'm sure that I'm missing the more whole and intelligent man behind the screen, and I hope that I will see that man some day rather than the two sides I've been needlessly shouting at. I hope that this hasn't worsened our views of each other and that we can just view this as yet another pointless flame war, lost to the history of the internet....

....Ok, screw the poetic melodrama. Truce?

Truce.

But I did report your post: I do not take well to being called an 'asshole".

No more insults on either side: we both walk away, and never look back.

Good day.

Truce.

But I did report your post: I do not take well to being called an 'asshole".

No more insults on either side: we both walk away, and never look back.

Good day.

........Report MY comment? You're the one who turned my words--NO, No, not getting dragged into this again. That's.....that's quite alright. I probably stepped too far saying that (even though somebody found a way to get around the f-word sensor before I even used the word "asshole"). We were both too drunk on passion and emotion to really talk like actual sane people, so whatever.

Letting go..........

........Report MY comment? You're the one who turned my words--NO, No, not getting dragged into this again. That's.....that's quite alright. I probably stepped too far saying that (even though somebody found a way to get around the f-word sensor before I even used the word "asshole"). We were both too drunk on passion and emotion to really talk like actual sane people, so whatever.

Letting go..........

Agreed, and TBH, I did it BEFORE truce was called, so I'm sorry.

The end, finale, FINS.

Let's consider the issue closed, huh?

I don't like fighting with people, and the spat was over the corpse in the Stretching Room, if I remember correctly.

I'm too blame, don't get me wrong: if it makes you feel better, feel free to report my posts: neither of us were acting very mature.

This thread's probably going to be shut down, so I say good day here.

Good day.

Edited by TheTimidLight