Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Junko

A Nᴇᴡ Iɴғᴇʀɴᴏ [A KHR 1x1]

"W-What the hell?!" Takushi yelled. Even the gang members were confused as they stopped in their track and stared at this half-naked boy. "Uh boss, what just happened to him?" Alonzo asked the leader. Even Hiro was in utter shock at Claude's sudden transformation as he blinked to make sure his eyes weren't lying. "Claude?" The leader quickly regained his composure and shouted an order, "What do you think you dumbass! Attack him!" Now back in focus on their mission, the gang members once again tightened their grips on their weapons and also charged toward Claude. 

'It's the guy I met in the morning!' Azumi frowned, 'But was he always half-naked?' Ignoring the commotion Junpei and Alphonse were making, she took out a camera and started taking pictures. 

Claude was rushing at them like a one man army. One of the men drew near to him, ready to throw a punch at the boy's stomach. Claude quickly side stepped his attack and slammed his fist into his face, knocking the man out cold. The rest of them seemed more determined now and three of them rushed at him all at once. Claude slid under one of the men before kicking him hard in the back. He threw another punch to the back of another's neck and throwing a series of punches at the last one standing. The boss of his gang stood there and stared at the rest of his men, all fallen. "What the...you'll pay for this you bastard." Claude said nothing and readied his fist like one of a true fighter. They both rushed at each other, the gang leader throwing a few hard punches into Claude's chest, throwing him back a bit. Claude paused for a moment before staggering back up and rushing at the man with the same amount of speed as before, drop kicking the gang leader into the ground. Usami stood there and stared at Claude, eyes widened with shock along with everyone else. Claude gave out a victory sort of roar before the flame disappeared and he collapsed to the ground with the other rushing to his side.

Meanwhile 

"Damn, he sure kicks ass..." Junpei said, looking a bit terrified at Claude's strength. Alphonse slid his hands into his pockets and started walking over to the other surrounding Claude. "Wait! Where are you going?!" "To go see if he's okay of course. Aren't you two curious as well?" The two of them nodded, curious to see how anyone like him could pull that off, and scurried to follow behind Alphonse

As everyone gathered around the collapsed Claude, Takushi stood away from the group looking at the fallen gang members. "Did he just..." The rest of the sentence trailed off. 'Did this guy had this much power?! Is this why he was chosen as one of the 11th Vongola Boss canditate?' Using his brain his parents used to adore, he calculated that at this rate, this wimpy kid could actually become the next Vongola Boss. 'Then I better start protecting and being nice to him I guess.' Shoving a couple people out of the way, Takushi kneeled down next to Claude. "Oy, you ok?" 

"I'm extremely curious!" Azumi shouted as she put her camera away. She'll look over the pictures later, but she's pretty sure her friends are gonna freak out. She catched up to the group surrounding this mysterious boy and wondered how the heck this guy ripped his clothes so easily. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

Claude was unconscious for a few minutes before he rubbed his head weakly and open his eyes. The other two were standing over him to see he was alright but Takushi was closest and actually seemed worried. Claude was a bit confused but he answered anyways as he sat up. "Y-yeah I think so." Usami let out a sigh of relief as she stood up. "How did you...um, do that..?" Claude's expression went blank. "Uh..." He didn't really know how he managed to take down all of those people on his own, it just happened. Usami walked over to one of the bodies of the gang leaders that were knocked out. Something of interest caught her eye and she bent down to pick it up. It was a whip, a silvery grey whip. Usami stared at it, grazing her fingers over it. (Wow.. this is beautiful) 

Meanwhile 

The three of them came closer to them and Junpei jumped down and slung his arm over Claude's shoulder while laughing. "Hehe! So you're Mr. tough guy like me huh? You gotta show me how to do that. You know, help a buddy out, am I right?" Alphonse seemed unamused when he accidentally stepped on something. Two black blades were sitting at his feet. He picked them up and stared at them for a moment before putting it away in his school bag. (They won't mind if I borrow this..)

Meanwhile

"So it worked after all..." "Whaaa?! Just mere luck. It just had to be." "Do you really not have much faith in Claude? Within due time, he is going to become the next boss." The female huffed and started to walk near the stairway that led off of the roof. "Hmph, whatever. But in any case I'll be off now." "And where are you going?" "Congratulate him of course. He passed your test and that should count for something, am I right?" The female gave a wave of hand and disappeared into the staircase, leaving Reborn there to watch the group from above.

"That was great Claude! Never thought you fight like that!" Hiro chuckled. When Junpei slung his arm over Claude's shoulder Takushi quickly panicked. 'Crap! Is this guy trying to be his right-hand man too?!' "Hey don't put your dirty arm around him!" Takushi protested. Azumi was listening to their conversation when she spotted something shiny out of the corner of her eye. Hoping over to it, she picked up gloves that have spikes on the knuckles. 'Whoever get hit by these spikes is going to get hurt really badly....just my kind of weapon!' Before anyone would notice she stuffed it in her backpack. Prancing back to the group Azumi went up to Claude, "You should show off your skills at the boxing club!"

'Ughh does this girl also wants to become his right-hand man?!' Takushi thought. "Ok, ok just back up and give this guy some space please!" He started to push some people away giving Claude more room. Suddenly Hiro spoke up, "Takushi, why did those guys seem to have a grudge against you?" The hot-head grunted not really wanting to answer the question. "I...just beat up a couple of their members, that's it." Azumi raised her eyebrows, "You beat these people before? Then you must be pretty strong." She grabbed Takushi's shirt collar, "Join my boxing club then!" "Like hell I would you stupid girl!" Takushi pulled her hand off his shirt. Hiro got between them trying to calm them down. "Now now, you shouldn't start calling people bad names Takushi." 

Claude stood up, getting the impression that Takushi was starting to act weird around him. "Eh..?!" he looked down to see that he was only in his underwear. "W-where did all my clothes go?!" "They just sorta...came off.." Junpei raised an eyebrow. "So you mean this guy strips before fighting?! That's...down right strange..." "W-wait a minute! I'm not a fighter and I don't strip!" Claude was quickly trying to explain himself when Alphonse interrupted him. "In any case shouldn't you go home before people starts seeing you?" He had a point. Claude didn't want to stand out there in the open like that for another second. He nodded, still embarrassed and started walking in the direction of his house, everyone following after, leaving the defeated gang lying on the streets. 

Meanwhile

When they finally made it there, there was a figure on top of the room. Claude looked up and his eyes widened. (It can't be...) "CLAUDE DARLING!!" The figure leaped off of the room and glomped Claude, knocking him hard to the ground. "Aw I haven't seen you in soooo long! You even stooped being a good for nothing and made some friends. Aw I'm so proud of you my darling little brother." He couldn't breath. The rest of the group could just stand there and watch as Claude was literally being tackled by what looked like to be one of his family members. "Sonya, that's enough. Get off of him." Reborn said as he walked out from the side of the house. Usami's body tensed up. (This was the guy Claude was talking about, the same one from earlier...he looks dangerous. Will he do anything to us?) "Don't be a kill joy and ruin a family reunion you bastard!" Sonya growled before moving off Claude and jerking him up to his feet. "It....it's been so long..." Sonya looked at him a bit confused. "Where were you this entire time....we all thought you were dead!" Claude started to tense up, not noticing that Reborn was there and tears started coming to his eyes. Sonya sighed and placed her hand on the brunette's head. "What? I'm a big girl. Shouldn't I be able to go off on my own?" "But-" "Shut it. I'll fill you in more once we get inside." She glanced over to look at the others. "And maybe your friends would like to know as well." 

Sonya:

Posted Image

Going to Claude's house for the first time was...interesting. Especially when his long lost sister seem to appear on that day. "Claude you never told me you had a sister!" Hiro laughed. Everyone in school thought Claude was the only child in his family. Looking at Sonya now, it's obvious she's tough but act all sweet and innocent in the outside. Seeing Reborn, Takushi was startled and turned to Sonya with a suspicious look. "Know what? Are you hiding something from us?" Meanwhile Azumi bounced around the house ignoring the group as she poked a couple objects. "Ooo! Cl-Claude that's your name right? You got some pretty neat stuff!" 

"No actually. I just never mentioned Sonya to anyon- A-Azumi don't touch that!" Claude said as Azumi ran off deeper into his home. He sighed and gestured everyone to wait where they were and went upstairs to get something to wear. While everybody were waiting, they proceeded to go sit down in the living room. Sonya looked over at Takushi. She simply smirked at him. "Anxious one, aren't we." She said, placing a hand on his head. "Don't worry, Reborn and I will be filling you guys in." Claude came down later and looked around to see that everyone was piled in his living room. (I..I've never had this many guests before....) "Claude. Hurry up and sit down somewhere so Sonya and I can start." Snapping out of his thoughts, Claude quickly nodded and sat down between Takushi and Hiro. Reborn, sitting in a chair with Sonya sitting on one of the handles, started to speak. "I've already told Claude this before but I will say it again. Claude is a boss candidate to become the next boss of the Vongola Famiglia. Along with being the boss, he has six guardians with him. The guardians are by these attributes: storm, rain, sun, lightning, cloud and mist. These goes off the natural phenomenons of the weather. Of course, the boss would be deemed the Sky attribute. " Reborn paused for a moment, letting everyone take it in, before Sonya butted in. "So I guess you kids are wondering 'who gets what attribute'. Well it's quite simple really. It was already determined~!" There was a series of gasps in the group. Takushi was going to interrupt and say something when Sonya pointed her finger at him. "Might as well get you over with. Takushi Hara. You'll be our future boss's storm guardian." She gave a smile at him. "Oh and don't think I don't know about your past. Reborn and I are already aware what you came to Japan for. Just keep that in mind~" "Hiro Okazaki. You're the boss candidate's rain guardian. Junpei Onnea, you will be the lightning guardian." "Mr. Cool guy over there. Alphonse Cevasco, you'll be my little bro's cloud guardian. Usami Inoue, you're the mist guardian....and..." Sonya noticed that someone is missing. She gave a deep breath. "AZUMI! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" A hard thud fell to the ground and a few seconds later, Azumi peaked her head in the door before walking in and sitting on the floor. She had a vase sitting in her arms, which appears that she almost broke it. "Azumi Nagito, you're the future boss's sun guardian." "Okay kiddies~" she said clapping her hands together. "That's the basic rundown of it all. Any questions before we continue?" Nobody said a word before Alphonse spoke up. "Are you sure you people know who you are picking? You've never met any of us before today besides Claude. How can you be so sure that you're picking the right people?" Junpei sprung to his feet. "Al is right! We're just a bunch of average people.....well except for that over there...errr Clovis was it?" Claude gave a small frown. Reborn sighed. "Let's just say that it was fate that you were chosen." He turned to look at Usami, who tensed up a bit. "Usami being the mist guardian will explain why she appears blind to everyone and can see things others can't" (H-how did he know that?!) Usami thought as her eyes widened. Sonya slammed her hand on the table. "No more whining. You're now future guardians and boss for the Vongola famiglia. Any other questions?" 

Edited by Junko

Takushi's heart skipped a beat when Sonya mentioned about knowing his past. 'She...knows what happened at the incident? Also they know about my mission?' His fists tightened as Sonya told each guardian their attribute. Azumi rubbed the vase breathing a sigh of relief that it didn't break thanks to her diving at the last second. 

"Oh oh, I have a question." She raised her hand like a toddler trying to get the teacher's attention. "What do these guardians do basically?" "They obviously protect the boss which is sky who is also Claude." Everyone turned their head to Takushi who answered the question. "The storm guardian's role is to continuously be at the heart of the attack, the furious Storm that never rests." He turned to Hiro, "The rain guardian is to become a blessed shower that setteles conflict and washes everything away." Hiro grined obviously amused by this. The storm guardian looked down at Azumi who stared at him. "The sun guardian is destroying the misfortune that attacks the Famigila with their own body, they become the Sun that brightly shines upon an area." The boxer put her fist in the air, "The Sun Guardian shall do her best!" Looking slightly annoyed at Azumi's outburst, he moved on to Alphones. "The cloud guardian is to be the aloof, drifting Cloud that protects the Family from an indepenent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind." Takushi pointed his finger at Junpei, "The lightning guardian is to draw damage to himself and away from the rest of the Familglia, serving as a lightning rod." Finally Takushi turned to Usami, "The mist guardian is creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy, to render the Famiglia's true form intangible with visions of deceit." 

When he was done, Hiro raised his eyebrows. "Takushi, you sound like you've experienced this before." "Tch, none of your damn business." Takushi looked away from the group with his arms folded across his chest. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

(Was he in the mafia before he came here? Maybe that's why he had that crossbow with him when we met him.) Claude was tempted to ask him what he knew but he kept his mouth shut. "Eh?! You mean I''m going to be shocked by lightning or something?!" "I think he was speaking metaphorically, Junpei."  As Junpei was still panicking and Alphonse trying to calm him down with logical reasoning, Usami tugged on her school uniform skirt. "Create something...from nothing...." She muttered. She was somewhat starting to understand why she was seeing things. She has been keeping herself in check ever since she left school since more of those ghostly figures were appearing more. Reborn smirked and pulled out his pistol. Everyone immediately shut up and Claude was ready to hop off the sofa and run out of the house. "Remember when I said that I was going to shoot you earlier? Well I did, and you seemed to pass my test." Claude looked at him, confused. "Remember how you went berserk and took down all those gang members half naked? That was the result of the dying will bullet. Because you were determine to stand your ground against them, the bullet work. If you were not in that mindset, you could have died." "W-what?! You mean that that could have killed me?!" Sonya shrugged. "More or less but don't worry about it. You're still here, aren't you? Besides, we have bigger things to worry about now that we have filled you in on what you needed to know." "There has been a series of crimes recently that resulted in a few casualties. The police hasn't gotten any lead-" "Because they're so inept with their detective skills, ugh." "....but we managed to find out at least the name of the person behind this." "R-really? But what do you want us to do about it?" "Stop him obviously." "The person's name is Kaede Tamashiro, but that's all we managed to find. His appearance and accomplices are unknown at this point." "Also this man is dangerous so don't go on thinking this will be some walk in the park. He's been targeting people that has once been associated with or at least knew about  the Vongola." Claude sat up in his seat. "Vongola?! S-so that means he will be after us next?!" "Preetty much. But nothing like the good old element of surprise on our side am I right?" Reborn's face appeared more serious now. "Tomorrow, all of you will start your search for Kaede first thing in the morning. Postponing something like this could get more people killed." "What about us?!? What if we can't take him?!" Sonya snickered. "Jeez, what a bunch of pessimistic brats.." "What the hell did you say, lady?!" 

"This is getting exciting! More people joining this Mafia game!" Hiro put his hands behind his head. Slamming the vase on the coffe table, Azumi got up, "Well bring it on! We will take them down!" 'Someone's already after us huh.' A flashback played in the storm guardian's head. His mother and father were standing in front of him with a grim expression as they jotted down something on a piece of paper. "You usless trash! If you think we'll ever accept you back into our mafia family ever again, become one of the guardians for the next Vongola Boss," His mother evilly smirked. "If you can even manage." The flashback ended and Takushi felt the anger boiling inside of him. He grabbed Claude's shoulder, "Don't lose, no matter what." 'I'll show you basterds I'm capable enough to be the best guardian in the best mafia family!' 

Sonya stared at Hiro with a confused look. Claude was taken aback by Takushi's sudden actions and words. "Y-yeah...of course I will." (I hope.) Reborn stood up and placed his hands in his pockets. "Well that's that for now. I'll be taking my leave." "As will I." Claude stood up. "Wait, you're not staying?!" "Of course not you idiot! I have my own place." Alphonse stood up and walked towards the door. "If that's all you needed to say then I'll be leaving as well." "Are you at least coming??" But Claude couldn't get an answer because the boy already left by then. Junpei sprung to his feet and went towards the door, giving a wave behind him. "I'll be off too. Later Cloud." "Claude." Usami got up, clutching her bag. "I'll be going now.." she said as she walked towards the door, Sonya following after along with Reborn. 

"Those guys are going to get a beating tomorrow!" Azumi yelled as she was about to walk out the door when she realized she still had the vase in her hands. "Oh oops." She giggled as she pushed the vase into Claude's hands. After the sun guardian marched out the door, it was only Hiro, Takushi, and Claude in the living room. "By morning right? I'll be there, hopefully not late." The rain guardian was the next to leave as he gave a wave before exiting the house. "..." The living room fell silent and Takushi had no idea how to act now that he doesn't hate Claude. Finally the storm guardian turned away from Claude putting his backpack on his shoudler. "I live 5 houses away from here, so if anything happens I'll be there all right?" He sounded strangely protective due to the fact that if Claude dies, Takushi will be looked down upon even more for not managing to protect his own boss. "Later." He left the house with hopes high that they were gonna beat the crap out of the bad guys tomorrow. 

Claude was left in his house alone as everyone else just filed out. He sighed and placed the vase down on his table before walking upstairs. He changed into his sleepwear before climbing into bed and falling asleep within the next few minutes. He had too much on his mind that the stress just knocked him out. The next morning arrived, a Saturday morning. His alarm wasnt set on the weekends so he woke up as the sun glared in his face. Claude sat up and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand before remembering that he had to be somewhere about now. He immediately sprung out of bed and threw a polo and jeans on, not worrying to eat breakfast. (Crap, crap, crap. If I'm late then who knows what Reborn will do to me!) Claude ran as fast as his legs could carry him until he reached the end of the street. When he got there, everyone else was already there waiting for him except Reborn and Sonya. He panted as he tried to speak. "Where....is Reborn....and...Sonya?" "They said they would go on ahead without us." Junpei crossed his hands in annoyance. "Can you believe those bastards? So much for helping us." Claude looked up and noticed that something was sitting on Usami's belt of her skirt. "Usami...where did you get that whip from?" Usami appeared startled. "I...I picked it up from one of those gang members you took down. I thought I might need it so....I brought it along." "The same goes for Al. That little thief." (Now that I think about it.....what am I suppose to defend myself with?!) 

"Morning Claude!" Hiro called out. Azumi bounced up and down unable to contain her excitment, "What took you so long? I was about to beat up Junpei to pass the time." She was wearing her gloves with the spikes and it surprisingly fitted perfectly in her hands. "We don't need them anyway," Takushi was smoking a cigarette as Azumi covered her nose not wanting to smell the smoke. "So where should we look first?" 

"I was thinking. In video games, the main boss would always be in places people would least likely check." Claude tilted his head to the side. "And where would that be exactly?" Junpei gave a dramatic gasps. "Cloud, are you kidding me?!" "Claude." "Obviously it would be at some sort of huge abandoned building of some sort." He clapped his hands together. "So, any of you have any idea where one could be? Because I have nothing." Alphonse pulled his face from under his scarf. "There should be one not to far from here. Here's the way." And with that he walked past the group and down the road. Everyone stood there for a moment before all following behind him. It felt like a good thirty minutes before they reached a huge structure that resembled a church. "So this is the place. The building looks, unsafe...." Junpei slung an arm over his shoulder. "Aw, don't wuss out on us boss. We'll be fine with you here." While those two were talking, Usami looked up at the structure. She was about to comment on it before something in her suddenly throbbed and the small ghostly figure that were just looming by started to turn more twisted and started lurking towards her. She took a step back, bumping into Alphonse. "No..make it stop. Make it stop!" She was clutching her hair, tears about to come before she looked up and saw a normal figure. It seemed to be gesturing her to come and follow. Usami hesitated for a moment before starting to inch herself towards it. "Usami. Where are you going?" "I....I think I know where Kaede is.." 

"You ok Usami? And what do you mean you know where Kaede is?" Hiro went over to Usami with a worried look. Throwing the cigarette on the ground and crushing it underneath his foot, Takushi put his hands in his pockets. "Do you think she actually knows?" Ignoring the hot-head's comment Azumi pointed at the direction of the church. "Lead the way!!" She grabbed Junpei's arm. "I see a graveyard ahead so in case an evil spirit tries to bite my head off you go ahead of me." She doesn't like telling anyone but she's afraid of spirits or ghosts. When she was young after watching a lot of scary ghost movies, she learned ghosts are not something you can actually hit physically. Knowing Azumi cannot punch them, she's scared of confronting one. 

"This..thing...is leading me to him.." Usami said as she followed the ghost figure into the graveyard. Junpei felt Azumi clinging onto his arm and squirmed a bit. "What the hell?! Let go!" He couldn't seem to get his arm out of her grip since she had him locked in good so he finally gave up and followed behind the others into the heavy fog. It was hard to see anything yet Usami was still navigating herself through as if this was nothing. Usami saw the figure stop and she stopped as well. She was wondering why it didn't keep moving when something swung at her, causing her to fall backwards into the dirt. "Usami!" Claude shouted before he heard something stab into the ground. "Ugh, we have visitors?" A voice said from the fog. The figure walked up closer to reveal themselves to be a woman a few years older than they are. "Eh? So I wasn't losing it. There are people here for once." "A-and just ho the hell are you?!" The woman cocked her head to the side and stabbed her spear into the ground, near Usami's head. "The name's Liz. If you're here looking for a certain someone then turn around and go home." "Certain someone...you don't mean Kaede do you?" "Oh? So you have done your research. And yes, but don't think I'll let any of you out of here alive." 

Azumi was reliefed that the lady wasn't a ghost but she wanted a fight and she wants it now. Releasing Junpei's arm she stepped out from the group cracking her knuckles, "I was waiting for a fight all morning ya know." Her eyes were bloodthirsty and eager as she got into her battle stance. "Go on ahead and take care of Kaede. I'll deal with her." Hiro could literally see fire erupting from her and he sweatdropped quite alarmed at the energy Azumi is giving out. "Are you sure you're gonna be ok?" The rain guardian nervously asked. "Yes!" She roared. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

"Wait, Azumi, are you su-" Claude felt a tug on his arm, and it happened to be Alphonse. Takushi didn't look pleased one bit. "Leave her to this. She'll catch up to us later. Look, Usami is on the move again." he said as Usami was up on her feet and navigating herself through the fog. Claude looked back at Azumi for a second before going to catch up to Usami, the others following behind her closely. Liz watched them go before pulling her spear out of the ground. "Oh my. I get to be stuck with the over confident one. Don't worry, I'll be sure to end you quickly." Liz took a stand before taking a step forward and just disappearing, as if she was moving at the speed of light. Azumi was looking left and right, trying to spot the woman before she felt something slash down her back hard.

Liz:

Name: Liz Mukami

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Weapon: two sided sharp ended spear

Ability: fast on her feet to the point that people can't catch her

Azumi winced as she could already feel the blood drooling down her back. "How are you moving that fast?!" She turned around and tried to elbow Liz right in the stomach but she couldn't get a direct hit. "This is annoying." Azumi growled. 

Following closely behind Usami, Takushi took in the first enemy or at least the enemy's ally. This Liz seemed very deadly and that spear looked wicked sharp. His worries grew, if this is only one of his ally then this Kaede must be extremely strong. 'No, we will kick all their asses,' Takushi thought confidently. 

Claude wanted to go back and help Azumi but at the same time, he didn't want to. That feeling of fear just stuck to him. Plus, he didn't know how to go back into that mode Reborn shot him into. As they kept moving forward, the fog started to grow less thick. Usami was still walking, as if in a trance, following that same figure that was guiding her and the rest of them to Kaede. Junpei was seeming to grow unreasonably impatient though. "Are you even sure where you're going?! We haven't spot that Kaede guy yet." Claude waved his hands to calm Junpei down. "I-I'm sure she knows what she's doing." Claude was sorta doubting her as well, just a little. Alphonse shrugged his shoulder while not bothering to look back at them. "Besides, do you have any other method of locating this guy? This is all we can go on for now if she's correct on where she's going." "Oh yeah! Well whatever, maybe this guy is scared shitless to come and face me." Claude frowned a bit. (Maybe it's the other way around....) 

Meanwhile

"Come on little girl. Still can't find me? Pathetic."  Liz could be heard in the mist and out of sight, her voice echoing from all directions. She was making it more difficult and frustrating for Azumi to land a single hit on her. Liz ducked low with spear in hand. She was a few feet away from Azumi from the backside. She dug her feet into the ground before dashing off to land a heavy blow on the girl. 

Azumi heard the footsteps behind her and she quickly dived to the right just barely dodging the strike from Liz. 'I gotta focus,' She thought, her back was near a large gravestone as the blood soaking her shirt began to frustrate her. 'If I calm down all I have to do is just...pause and listen.' Forcing her heart beat to slow down, Azumi closed her eyes and listened. She knew trying to attack the enemy with eyes would be impossible. 

"I'm pretty sure she's doing what she can." Hiro protested in a breezeless tone. However Takushi was questioning to himself why Usami knows where this Kaede is. Before he could ask anyone, the ground started rumbling like a warning that something was coming up ahead. Suddenly everyone was hit by a powerful shockwave throwing them back as they hit their backs on a gravestone. "Well well, looks like we got a party here." A blonde teenager man walked out from the fog with his hands in his pockets. "I thought Liz was suppose to take care of outsiders." Takushi got up and yelled, "We're not just some regular outsiders, we are here to meet Kaede!" The blonde man raised his eye brows as he adjusted his goggles sitting on his head, "You know Kaede huh? That changes everything." His head turned to Usami and then to Claude who was next to her. "I see, I'm sure Kaede won't mind if I kill all the Vongola Guardians already for him." The man's face grew serious, putting his goggles over his eyes. "Name's Daisuke by the way. But you don't have to remember that when you're dead."  Daisuke was about to use another shockwave when Hiro appeared behind him almost out of nowhere as he swung his katana only missing by an inch when Daisuke moved in time. "Phew that was close, almost had me there." Hiro scratched his head chuckling, "If I just swinged a little faster it would've hit.." "Lets go while we have the chance." Takushui whispered to Claude.

Daisuke: Name: Daisuke Hayashi

Appearance: http://static2.wikia...-wallpapers.jpg

Ability: Sonicwave- The ability to use shockwaves in the air to deal higher amount of blows just from his body. 

As his body was thrown into the ground hard, Claude made a grunting sound as he felt his body start to throb. Usami, Junpei and Alphonse also felt the shock as they crashed to the ground. Claude forced one eye open to see that somebody else has appeared before them, probably one of Kaede's men. (This one...looks stronger than the one Azumi is fighting..) Usami struggled up to her feet and opened her eyes. Her focus was off before she started seeing the small figure again, still gesturing her to follow it. With the small distraction Hiro used to buy them some time from that attack, Usami scurried after the figure and it started to move again. She was determine to keep track of the small figure so they could finally find this Kaede guy and get all of this over with. She was terrified, but she felt that they could make it somehow with Claude on their side. Claude nodded to Takushi as he saw Usami running off again. Alphonse picked himself off of the ground, rubbing his head before turning to notice that Hiro was taking care of this Daisuke person. He gave him a nod of reassurance before going to catch up with Usami. As soon as the group was gone, Junpei was the last to wake up. It appeared that he was knocked out hard. He opened an eye, looking over to see that it was only him, Hiro and that new stranger. "EH?! Hiro, where the hell did everyone go?!" he said as he sprung up to his feet. He looked up to see that Daisuke was about ready to attack again. "Wait is that...." he said pointing over to Daisuke and quickly panicked. (What the actual hell. I don't even have a weapon!!) 

Meanwhile 

"Huhhh? You think such a technique will work?" Liz said, sounding intimated. She took a fast step forward and made her way quickly at Azumi with weapon in hand.

When Liz was near Azumi she was ready, first she grabbed the spear and held it place with her strength, while Liz was pulling on the spear she used her free hand to punch the enemy right in the face the spikes digging into her cheek bone. 

Hiro looked at Junpei quite surprised he was there. "Oh, you're still here Junpei? I thought everyone left. By the way, his name is Daisuke." Daisuke turned around to notice Hiro was right, "Damn it, they got away. Oh well, the others will finish them off anyway. Besides.." His lips twisted into a smile, "Kaede is the strongest out of all of us. He's 3 times stronger than me! So you were doom the very moment you entered here!" Surprisely to Daisuke's shock, the rain guardian started laughing. "If this was easy then it wouldn't be fun would it?" Then for the first time Hiro's face was serious, his forehead was folded into a frown. "Tch just disappear already," Daisuke punched his fist forward in the air and the air began pushing Hiro back. However he held his ground despite him not having enough strength to take a step, the shockwave was pushing him back too hard. While Hiro struggled Daisuke turned to Junpei who was still sitting. "Don't think I forgot about you." 'Crap!' "Move Junpei!" Hiro yelled. Daisuke gave out a kick and another shockwave roared toward Junpei's direction.