Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Liera

Dawn Portal (RP)

Demona smiled anger leaving her eyes. " no no more or so it's the fact that you dont trust sweet innocent me to be here without chains" she said happily. Demona started struggling in the bonds trying to atleast get one arm free. " also I totally agree. Earth was he'll but demons live in he'll right so I'd rather go back there" demona said grinning.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu looked at her. "Will... Will you?" He looked at her with longing. "Will you be mine? My girlfriend..."

"Ah Shakespeare. My favorite author. At least his stories were never of pedophilistic ideals," Astral poked fun at James. He then released the two from their imprisonment. "Are you hearing your 'girlfriend'? She wants to go back to the hell specifically to live with demons! For crying out loud man you're 18 and she's 12!" Astral shouted. He then laughed at the thought of this immature puppy love. "You want to go back home? Why have you never asked? I can easily teleport the both of you to Earth. I cannot promise the safety of those whom rebelled with you however," Astral told the two. He then looked at Demona. "You're not tied down. What will you do now?" Astral asked.

Demona stood up and spit on Astrals shoes. " once a retria always a retria and I refuse to get help from a callis such as you" she said still grinning. Her grin stayed in place as she looked right into Astrals eyes. She spit on him again this time aiming for his Face. " and if you want anything out of me well let's just say you'll have some fun trying to fully break me master" demona said.

James rushed over to Astral engulfed in flames. He then slammed Astral into the wall and held his arm on Astral's throat. "I don't care about age! What is with you people and just focused on age? The only thing that matters is how someone feels about someone else. But I could still work for you, if you promise that I can just be able to fall in love with a Retria and be able to take her home. I would do anything you ask me to, just as long as you let me take care of Demona." James said backing away and got rid of the flames.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu stopped. "I guess that's it then...." Ekidnu sat down. "I'm alone forever..."

Ginger appeared behind Ekindu. "Nope, wrong again. You just need to find that special girl, and lucky for you there are so many to choose from in Callis. But I would never say no to a quick drink and a bite to eat. So you pick the girl in Callis, and I will go from there." Ginger said with a smile licking her fangs.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Okay..." Ekidnu said. "Show me the way..." He took her hand

"Where are you attacking?" Astral asked looking at James behind his back as if he was there all along. "Oh right. That was a future you saw and lived just now. Obviously it never happened in reality if I'm standing right here. That's one of my many techniques, Time Delusion," Astral said. "You two combined can never beat me. Your powers aren't even worthy of my recognition. Think of it as pity for the weak," Astral said as he smiled.

James looked at him. "I am not looking for a fight here. I am just looking to settle this. I don't understand why you treat me like an enemy. I only want to take care of Demona, it's not our faults that we are both from different sides. I still wanted to be a Callis, and you just treat me like. I am a traitor. We don't have to fight." James said.

Demona sighed and looked around. " lord of the callis side I'd like to tell you of a certain crime of mine. I'm a traitor. I was orginarlly form this side but some one reminded me if my true father a thief in the night" she said profit sword slowly forming in her hand. She ignored it as it slowly came together. " so before I let you lay a hand on James for a recent act if treason.… well let's just say I dont know who lucky one of us might be" demona said louder then last time as she grabbed the blade's hilt. She walked infront of James and held her sword infront of her defensively.

"Cute," Astral adored her spirit. "But I'm afraid you aren't even worthy of my Time-Space magic," Astral said as mana started to surround him in a black gale. The force of the mana became so strong, it forced Demona and James to the ground. "I haven't even casted a spell yet and all you're already forced to the ground," Astral said as two great magic rings surrounded him. "This is level 2 dark magic," Astral said as the gale grew bigger. Let's see how she'd deal with fear, Astral thought to himself. Astral's eyes lit up in a silver glow as he summoned 30% of his mana.

Demona growled and tryed to stand up only to fall back to the ground. " so I was right. With every good heart there's a shadow and vise versa. With that being soar your no better then the retria leader" she said giggling afterwards. Demona kept a tight grip on her blade as she looked up at astral grinning like a mad man. " explain more mana and word wise if you may" she said insanity showing up in her eyes.

James quickly got up and rushed in front of Demona. "I am not going to play the weakling. It looks like its time to show this guy just how powerful love is." James said with a cocky smile. He then raised his flaming sword ready for battle.

Demona grabbed james' ankle and yanked him down. " come on James let's listen to what master has to say before death comes" she said insanity still present inside her. She giggled alittle Bit and looked back up at astral. " how about it master will you talk more about which side is better or whether or not we should die. Maybe about your mana and secrets" demona said trying not to giggle half way through it.

Astral grew increasingly annoyed at the two immature brats. "So you can manage to stand when I use only 30% of my mana," Astral laughed. Astral closed his eyes. The commands appeared in his head. "Pveathr damen ya!" Astral said as the black gust grew with greater intensity putting the fire out like a candle and sweeping Demona and James away.

Demona and James appeared on a distant and barren planet. Astral could be seen levitating in the air. "How about you two show me the power of love here and now?" Astral said as he began to laugh.

Welcome to Uranus

Demona got up her grin slowly fading. " I never said I loved him. To me age dies matter James and if you plan on going home you have to know that" she whispered. Her insanity slowly fell to nothing as she looked at James. A random weakness came over and she let her weapon disappear. " this chess game got boring so I quit" demons yelled at astral hands behind her back. She quietly got up enough saliva to spit on him when he landed hoping a reaction would come from it.

James looked crushed. "Well, if you don't love me...then I guess I have no choice but to kill you." James said. He engulfed himself in flames. "From this moment on, I am on the side of Callis and will never leave it again! And I won't just keep this world away from the Earth, I will simply destroy the Earth so this planet is the only one left!" James said with rage. He then casted a fire eagle at Demona.

Ginger appeared in a floating chair along side Ekindu. "This is getting too good." Ginger said as she was eating popcorn and drinking a cup of blood.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu looked at the scene. "How does that taste...blood, that is..." He looked at her, enjoying this scene.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu shrugged. "Despair all the death in my life, they tried to keep it clean... Death without bloodshed..." He looked at Ginger. "May I have some?"

Demona's spit turned into nothing as Astral landed beside her. "Now do you see who the enemy is?" Astral said. "Callis was never evil. He was." Astral now stood in between the two. "Demona do you want to get home? I can teleport you there right now and you'd be safe. I'll take care of this guy," Astral said now giving her a choice.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

(I was sarcastic)