Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Liera

Dawn Portal (RP)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

(How's everyone?)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

( mew?)

(Meow)

(nah it's still going had to wrk out some internal issues but it's resolved so we're back on and rolling..i'm just not where the action is finna introduce 2 new characters since this main one i have is op for the time being)

I'm gonna post again to try and start this back up

Demona looked at James and frowned. " we are enemies from here on out so don't fight with ekindu" she whispered before charging at astral. She stabbed at his heart but stopped all of a sudden collapsing in a heap at his feet.

(Alright and Blkguy is still at church so lets continue from here.)

"Such a stubborn girl," Astral said to Demona as he turned his back on the two to let them fight. "James. I will not accept you into Callis. Don't even come near the country or you will be struck down immediately," Astral said as he floated in mid-air. He was now watching the battle between Demona and James.

James looked at Astral. "I understand that I am not allowed there. But please, please let me at least be able to go to the fire palace, my home in this world on the opposite end of Callis. I promise to stay there locked away from the worlds." James said begging to just be able to go to his home.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu looked at the vampire. "So… " he replied, taking another swig of blood. "Wanna help me find someone… I'm bored of this scene..."

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"You said you'd help me find a girl..." He said, getting up. "And show me around..."

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

(Okay then, I'll wait for u to catch up)

"Though being locked away does sound like what a traitor deserves, I will not allow you. I know the fire palace only makes you stronger the longer you're in it. I've studied your powers a long time ago. It's a kill or be killed situation," Astral sat in the air and crossed his legs. One of them are going to die here. Either James or Demona. Only one will be able to go back to Dawn.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

(Isint that kinda explanatory....Ginger was going to help get a gf for Ekidnu and direct him around the town-")