Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Liera

Dawn Portal (RP)

James looked at him. "The fire palace only makes me stronger as long as the orb of fire is still located in it. If that is removed, then my powers are weaken. So please, just allow me to go there." James said. He then looked over at Demona. He knew that it was only a matter of time before one of them died. But for some reason, he still loved Demona and he couldn't stop his feelings. She had calmed his heart and made him realize that focusing on one person whom you love is more important than falling in love with every single girl he would meet. He then raised his fire sword at Demona. "Demona, I wish to not fight you. But, we have to end this here and now. Only one of us can live." James said.

Demona held up her hand and glared at astral before yelling " this is amusing to you. Watching two teens fight eachother toy he death even though you'll kill the survivor afterwards. No thanks". She threw her weapon toy he side and walked up to janes yanking him down by his shirt. She slammed their lips together and closed her eyes.

" that was for lying about my emotions and hurting you" she whispered looking down. She turned back to astral and growled but kept a calmed expression. " I wabt to talk to ekindu for a few minutes then I'll happily die at only your hand" demona yelled barely looking at james to see his expression.

James was shocked by Demona. He didn't expect her to act in the way that she was. But for some reason, he had an idea of what she wanted to talk about with Ekindu.

Ginger smiled as she appeared in front of Demona. "Now, now, that isn't going to work. He doesn't want to talk to you losers. In fact, he wishes to see you die. So I think I am going to go ahead and speak for the master and tell you that you are not allowed to talk to Ekindu, or like I like to say project number nine." Ginger said with a dark smile.

Demona hissed and tackled ginger to the ground. Just as they made impact she started punching ginger aiming for her throat mostly. " don't ever call him by a number again you stupid low lifed idiot who can't even get the guy she likes to notice her" she yelled punching her own final time. Fury continued to build up in her as she glared at the bloodied vampire. " he's a human being unlike you project 1" she hissed out guessing at ginger being a project.

Ginger got angry and punched Demona in her face. "Don't ever say that I can't get the love of my master! And yes, I am project number one, the first to be brought into Callis under special conditions. And even if we are projects in my mind, we are also friends and comrades." Ginger said with a growl. She then rushed to James to bite him quickly to drain him of his blood. James tried to dodged but was too late for Ginger to move in.

Demona hissed in pain as her nose started bleeding but stood up none the less. " let him go project 1 your fight is with me not him" she said walking over to them. Se grabbed her sword and tried to ignore the facttht she ways draining James dry. " go beg to master for some love and leave my idiot flame alone" she said gently.

Ginger stopped when James passed out. "You know what they say, attack the one who your enemy loves if you want to weaken them." Ginger said with a dark smile full of blood on her teeth. "And I may not be able to get my master to notice me, but at least I am not the one who can't tell the one that I love how I truly feel about them." Ginger said.

Demona growled and ran over to James side. " just shut up you stupid vampire" she yelled starting to cry. Demona slowly picked up James head and checked his pulse. After doing so she layed him back down and charged at ginger. " I want to talk to ekindu then I'll die happily but if not well I hope your like normal vampires and can run super fast" demona growled blade at ginger's throat.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekindu dropped down. "Leave her alone..."

Demona took a deep breathe and looked up at ekindu. " I'm sorry ekindu and because of my life being spared and yours almost taken I'm ready to die or get whatever's coming for me" she said as more tears ran down her cheeks. Demona stuck her hand out and smiled sadly at her formal friend.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"O..." He slowly reached out his hand. "Ok..." He shook her hand. "I'm sorry..."

" for what" shE asked cocking her head to the side. She glanced over her shoulder at james and frowned. Demona shrugged and said, " it doesn't matter now choose a punishment before I die of guilt". Guilt ran throughher as she looked back up ekindu.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu walked away. "I don't have one for you..." He looked at James. "Watching you kill him is good enough..."

Demona let out a frustrated sigh and walked over to James with her blade. " I'm sorry James" she whispered before grabbing his hand putting it on the hilt of the blade. She pecked his cheek and looked into his eyes. " I'll give my life instead so leave James alone" demona said looking at ekindu.

James looked at her. "No, I am not going to let you die for me. You still have so much to live for, I won't let you do this." James said.

Ginger then appeared in front of them. "Okay, I have had enough of this nonsense. Neither one of you are going to die. You both are going back to Retria, for now. I am granting you this permission. But you must not come near here ever again." Ginger said.

" happily" demona said grabbing James hand " come talk or leave a message for me when you come up with a reasonable punishment". She looked up at astral and smiled. " how about it you let us go and can kill us at the battlefield or somewhere else on your own" demona said with a Smirk.

Astral was enraged. Things were not going as planned. Astral turned to Demona and James as he floated down to the scene. "I'll deal with you two later," Astral said sending them through a portal to Retria. Astral then turned to Ginger and Ekindu. "Who gave you permission to override what I say?!" Astral shouted having a mind to strike her down right now. First, she disobeys him by taking Ekindu to Retria. Now this. "I have a mind to kill you right now!" Astral shouted at Ginger.

Ginger looked at Astral. "Oh come on, what happened to that Astral that I first met? He would have known that I had a good reason to let them go. It wasn't the right time for one of them to be killed. And you would never kill me, you and I have too much of a history for you to do it. Ever since you took over Callis, you have forgotten all about us, you and I being the best couple in a strange world. What happened to the Astral that I remember?" Ginger asked.

He Died..

Astral opened his hands. "Chronicle Distortion," Astral said. Two large closed doors appeared behind his hands. "I hold two futures for you here," Astral said. The area around the two was changed into a spacial convergence where the solar systems collapsed with each other. "The minute you looked at me, your fate was determined," Astral shouted. "You can go through one of two doors. In the first door, is the future where I forgive you but you die out by the contact of UV rays seconds after I forgive you. The second door is the future where I don't forgive you and you are exiled to a place where no one can escape," Astral smirked. "Your final future option is to accept the current option: Fight me and either live or die," Astral said.

Demona reached a hand Out to ekindu before she was slammed againest a tree portal closing. " why did she save us" she asked not realizing her sword was stuck in her side. When she finally realized the pain she screamed and started yanking at the blade. Tears slid down her cheeks as blood slowly dripped down her chin.