Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Liera

Dawn Portal (RP)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu walked up to the stage, and sat next to the piano, waiting for the signal.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu smiled back, walking with her. "That...was fun." He smiled. "You have a good voice..."

Ginger looked at him. "Well I was going to be a professional singer before the whole vampire thing. So I just sang about what I felt, and I felt anger and wanting to take Astral down. Which speaking of which, that is exactly what we are going to do. You and I are going to take Astral down a notch and make him weak, then we shall rule Callis and kill any Retria that comes in our wake." Ginger said with a dark smile.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu looked into her eyes, as if hypnotized by them. "When shall we start?" He said, reaching to hold her hand. "And how?" He felt that warm feeling with her after the song... He didn't want to lose her...

Ginger smiled. "He could never get rid of his knowledge. That is the answer, we trick him by changing what he thinks he knows. He wouldn't expect you to turn against him so fast. So you need to make it look like you are actually still on the Retria side, and that I captured you. After that, he will lock you in a space time decisions where there you will choose to go into exile. As soon as you are gone, I shall appear where you are about an hour later and I will take you to the fire palace. You shall stay there until the moment is right. After that moment comes, we shall corner Astral in the fire palace, since that place makes his powers weak, as it does for those who are not of a shade of red." Ginger said with a dark smile. "But before you do anything else, I am taking you to see the fire palace now." Ginger said.

Shiro turned to normal then turned into a Small frog grimacing at impact on masamune's shoulder. " hey you your from callis right" he said in his ear voice slightly squeaky.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu nodded. "His powers won't figure this out? He seems to have gotten stronger..." He then looked at her. "Also... Will we rule together... What will it be as?"

(I think it's time to bring out the rest of Astral's High Guard ;P)

Masamune sensed the mana of someone near and blew it away with a small gravitational force field. "Who are you?" Masamune asked in the direction of the mana he sensed. "I don't have time for this," Masamune muttered.

Ginger looked at him. "Of course we shall rule together. You shall be the king of Callis, and I shall be your queen. We shall rule this entire world and destroy the Earth. That way, no one can stop us. And Astral might be strong, but he has a weakness when it comes to my level of thinking." Ginger said. She then kissed Ekindu.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

He loved the kiss. "Ginger..." He kissed back. It felt soo good.

Shiro turned to normal and grinned before saying," I'm shiro I'm with callis and you are the slightly famous guard masamune". A smirk over took the grin as e pointed towards the mansion. " the retria leader is that way if your looking for her" he said before looking around.

Demona blushed and nodded. " yeah when we get home that'll be nice" she whispered happily. She looked around sensing some mana but shook it off as some one training in the woods.

"Oh Shiro. You can't come at me like that. You know I'm always on my guard," Masamune said as he looked in the direction of the mansion. It looked somewhat ravaged. "Looks like HE was here," Masamune said. He then walked past the mansion. "I'm not interested in a weakling like Retria's leader. I'm here to conquer Retria as a whole," Masamune said as he moved forward putting up his hand waving back at Shiro. "Keep being a spy. Callis needs you to make peace with the world," Masamune said as Retria's gates were now in view.

When the kissing was over, Ginger looked at Ekindu. "You are really something else." Ginger said with a smile. She then started walking away. "You coming or what? I have a palace to show you." Ginger said.

James looked at Demona. "Well, we better get going." James said walking towards the mansion.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu nodded, and started to walk. She was his, and vice versa...

Shiro nodded and followed after masamune. " can I help out" he asked excitedly" I can lead the powerful people to you so you can kill them". Demona nodded and started after him with a gentle smile. " do you think ruby will question us" she asked looking around the forest that surrounded them.

James looked over at Demona while he was walking. "Well I don't think she will have the time. I sense that the Callis are on their way here to Retria. But if there is one thing I know, they won't know what they are really doing here." James said with a smile.

It didn't take them long to get back to the mansion, which was now somehow much older and deserted. The house looked like it was taking itself down. James walked in the front door wondering where Ruby was. "Hello? Ruby?" James called out with no answer.

Ruby was standing in the middle of Retria with a group of soldiers around her waiting for the Callis. "I hope everybody is ready." Ruby thought.

Let hell begin.

Retria's gates blew away with the push of Masamune's hand. With little to no effort, Masamune slowly walked in. "This place is still destroyed from Musashi's last raid? The Retria leader really doesn't care for her people," Masamune sighed now looking at the massive army in front of him. The Retria's leader was in the midst. "You're in the way. I'm not here to kill you all," Masamune paused. It didn't look like they were willing to talk. "Well then. Come at me," Masamune declared.

Masamune looked at the Retria Leader's wolf form and shook his head. "Why is someone like you the leader of this place? No wonder it hasn't prospered," Masamune says taking more steps towards the massive army. He was not afraid so he walked.

Edited by XxUtopiaxX

Ruby growled more. "I am the leader, because I can confuse your brain." Ruby said. The area of Retria suddenly became a huge beautiful city that looked like it didn't have any problems. The army that was around Ruby was gone and she was back to being a human. "Nice isn't it? This is just one of the many looks of Retria. You will never find out which one is the real one and which ones are illusions." Ruby said with a laugh.

The illusions shattered like mirrors as Masamune yawned. "There's a reason I am a High Guard #2. Your petty tricks are no where near to touching my mind," Masamune said as he walked through the mass of soldiers. "Now if you're done, I am too busy to kill you," Masamune said as he walked past Ruby like she was not even worth fighting. "You cannot defeat a master wizard with over 200 years of training. Give it up young one," Masamune concluded. 

(I just lost a post and I don't feel like typing it again, but basically it was about how the scene that Masamune is a illusion and how there is only one true Retria and only Ruby and one other can find it and then Ruby made a hundred copies of herself.)

(I just lost a post and I don't feel like typing it again, but basically it was about how the scene that Masamune is a illusion and how there is only one true Retria and only Ruby and one other can find it and then Ruby made a hundred copies of herself.)

(Dude. I'm sorry.. that makes no sense.)