Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Liera

Dawn Portal (RP)

Masamune didn't hear what Ruby was trying to say for he had already disappeared in the wind. Masamune appeared on the doors of the castle. He easily opened the doors and walked to the throne room drawing magical symbols everywhere on the walls as he went.

Ruby caught up to him. "Hey! Do we go to your castle and put graphite on your walls?" Ruby asked.

(graffiti)(graphite is a type of mineral)

(No bigblk. He's right. I like writing minerals on their walls xD)

(oh damn..sorry didn't know your chracter masamune was into that kinda thing..gotta be careful  bout my cave underneath callis then)

( we should but its probably dead again)

demona stared in horrer at the few dead bodies just laying about." no this is just a dream" she thought as she realized the numb feeling. as that thougth burst through her she sat straight up and looked at james. " what happened" she asked.

James looked at Demona. "Demona, I don't know how to tell you this, but I have to say something. You know that Ruby said that she was the leader of Retria, but you didn't know that she lied. She is just a cover up to the real Retria leader. Demona, I love you so much, but I have to tell you the truth of who I truly am. Demona, I am the true leader of Retria. And right now, I had to make my own cousin go to battle, which has cost people's lives already. We are at war, and I don't know how to defeat the true enemy. I was undercover this whole time trying to figure it out, but I just can't. I need you to be strong, and no matter what you see you have to be tough enough to face it. Because I have figured out that I need your help if we are going to win this war." James said.

demona nodded slowly and stood up." i doubt im much help but ill try to do all i can to beat those jerks" she said anger lacing her words. she then summoned up her blade and grabbed james hand. " water and fire beatin gthe crap out of earth and air" demona said happily.

James smiled. "And that is why I love you. Your energy makes it feel like there is nothing that we can't take on together." James said with a smile. He then pulled out a map. "Okay, they are at the castle most likely, so we should sneak out the back way and reach the Fire Palace. Only there will we be able to get the tools we need to win." James said.

"So King Astral entered Seraphim's Sanctuary again hours ago?" Musashi sighed as he sent the messenger hawk away after receiving the message. He was stationed at the Fire Palace in case Retria would come. He didn't have any armor on and only a sword so one could say he was unprepared. However, he needn't any armor to fight Retria. He sighed and wondered if there would be any real challenge for him.

"Finally rid of that pest," Masamune said after Ruby was bounced. "Since it was a basic bounce spell, it won't take long to reverse the effects of the bounce. I should hurry," Masamune said. With that, he dissipated into mana and rushed up the tower.

After a while, Gingir felt that somebody was here in the palace. "Ekindu, we need to get out of here and fast. People are here, and there will probably be more." Ginger said looking at him.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekindu nodded, drawing a sword just in case.

Ginger looked at Ekindu. "Okay, I have an idea of who is here. You get out of here as fast as possible, I will go destract him." Ginger said as she then left.

She later appeared behind Musashi. "You just have to keep watch over this place, now don't you? I had this place under control, by myself." Ginger told him.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Okay... Love..." He said, moving away. He hoped to see her again...

Musashi sighed. He didn't even bother to turn his face. "Ginger. I've no business with you. It's probably best that you'd leave before you're cut down," Musashi warned Ginger. His mission was to keep his post. Not to deal with a traitor. Therefore, he decided to let Ginger go. Musashi fixed the white robe he had on and sat quietly.

Ginger looked at him. "Hey, I am no traitor. I am the only one here who knows how to use my brain. I know things, things that can be read by reading a person's face. Like I knew from the start that James was not on our side. I also knew that he was the true leader of Retria. I also know that Ekindu can't be trusted. I am playing that fool right in the palm of my hand. I actually came here knowing that James and Demona would arrive anytime now. But the hardest thing that I ever had to do was trick you. You about ruined all my plans on how to trick the enemy. Even the master wasn't as hard to trick than you." Ginger said. Any truth spell would find out that she was telling the truth here.

Musashi remained unshaken. "I did tell you to leave did I? I never asked for any words of convincing from you. Leave before I change my mind of letting you go free - no, letting you live," Musashi said giving Ginger a second warning.

Masamune made it to the top of Retria's castle. "This will do here," Masamune said growing back into his original form. He touched the ground and yellow sparks flew out beneath him. "Preparations are complete. I should be on my way," Masamune sighed as he made his way back from the castle.

Ginger looked at him. "Fine, I shall leave you alone. But I am not leaving the Fire Palace just yet. I need to check on one thing for the master. He asked me to check the special orb. See you later." Ginger said. She then casted a teleportation spell which only left a cloud of black smoke where she once stood.