Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AurorasSky69

A Naruto RP

In this RP you have to make your own charcters.

We are all in the Leaf Village at first and then we just move on from there.

Name:Kikyo

Gander: female

Main jutsu type: Fire

Short history: She is shy and quiet most of the time but she will stand up for her friends and will fight for anyone.

Apperance:Posted Image

This is what you need when you make your own chartcer.

Name:

Main Jutsu type (like fire,water,etc.):

Short history:

Apperance(You can either describe it or use a picture):

and anythng else you might want to put on there to tell about your charcter.

Name: Ryuusuke

Main Jutsu type (like fire,water,etc.): Ocular

Short history: Raised to be merciless in a fight and sharp in the mind. Is very solitary but is willing to help those who need it. Ryuusuke will break the rules and disobey orders just to help friends.

Apperance(You can either describe it or use a picture):Posted Image

Name: Suki

Main Jutsu: Fire

Short History: Suki was born in the Sand Village.Her mother died giving birth to her, leaving her alone with her abusive father. At the age of 7 she ran away to the Leaf Village. Because of her past, she gets very angry, and it will take her awhile to make friends. But once Suki is friends with you, you'll be best friends for life

Apperence:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=2667388

Name: Suki

Main Jutsu: Fire

Short History: Suki was born in the Sand Village.Her mother died giving birth to her, leaving her alone with her abusive father. At the age of 7 she ran away to the Leaf Village. Because of her past, she is very angry, and it will take her awhile to make friends. But once Suki is friends with you, you'll be best friends for life

Apperence:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=2667388

There now i can see it.

Suki was walking around the village while seeing people with their friends. She sighed and said to herself, "I've lived in this village for almost my whole life. Why am I so lonely?"

"What am I going to do today?"She said to herself and looked in the sky."I guess I could train today."She said aloud and started to walk torwards the training field.

Ryuusuke saw a girl but didn't say anything to her. He just walked right past. "I don't think I should start getting attached to people yet.." He thought.

Ryuusuke stopped at the training field and saw two girls. "Damn, so much for staying away from people." Ryuusuke thought as he praticed channeling chakra into one specific spot.

Suki moves away from Kikyo and a boy she saw, and worked on a new Jutsu she came up with. "Blazing Tornado!" She shouted when she was done with her hand signs. A giant tornado sprang up from the ground and became 20 ft. in the air.