Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lord Sesshomaru

Kasai awakes from a strange dream, feeling a bit of emotional damage as if he felt the death of all the people in his dream and he couldn't save them. The dream had put him in a bad mood once he woke up, and just too frustrated to talk to anyone. "Man this day sucks already, I have to get ready for classes and I'm going to have to deal with Mizu while I'm feeling like this? This is freakin great." Kasai gets his phone to call Mizu to wish her a good morning. "Hey baby good morning, are you almost ready for classes?"

"Yeah, I should be ready in about 20 minutes no biggie right? I'll see you when I get to classes, drive safe babe!"

"Yeah you too."

Mizu finishes up her last touches and starts to head out. As she arrives on campus ground she sees Kasai in a down mood. "Hey what's wrong Kasai? Was it another one of those dreams? I'm telling you, we need to see why you're dreaming like that after classes okay?"

"Yeah, maybe Mizu, I'll see you in class, this one just felt different, like the other dreams were just warnings, and this one is just trying to make me face the truth, something just felt so different."

As the campus bell goes off a bunch of police sirens go off stopping at the campus to let everyone know to get inside some sort of catastrophe had happened.

Alright sorry everyone I held this off for a bit, do not worry I won't leave this topic for dead so please post and enjoy.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/64449-avatar-the-apocalypse-beginsrp-sign-ups/

Terry was face down on her desk, knowing she was going to bomb the English Test set to start in a few minutes. What made it worse was that she would get an "I told you so" lecture from her dad when she got the grade in.

The sudden sound of sirens jolted her out of her pity party. She carefully placed her bare feet on the ground. She could feel a lot of vibrations, most of which messed with each other for her to get a clear "picture" of what was happening. She needed to get closer.

With everyone else in the class clambering for the windows, Terry made for the door, entering the corridor and headed for the school entrance.

Of course. More crap happening around here. As if she couldn't choose a worse place to travel to. The young adult has already gotten nagged at from a few people earlier today, claiming that someone like herself shouldn't be wandering the streets aimlessly and should find a job or go back to school. She couldn't contain her hot temper and ended up paralyzing them within seconds and quickly fled the scene before anyone can catch on. No skin off her back really. They were pretty much asking for it. As Rikka walked down the sidewalk, appearing a bit out of place in her Chinese style outfit, she watched as police cars zipped down the road, bystanders questions what the hell was going on. She was a bit curious as well. From where she was standing, she could see that all the police cars were heading to a school that as nearby here. Is there a crime going on nearby? she pondered although it's not like she would waste her time and energy to help anybody else anyways. In the end, everybody was the same in her eyes: a threat.

"So. Master Vaatu tells me to wait here until the PLAN starts," Kyo sighs as he looks down on the city from a rooftop. "Such a pitiful city. It'll be fun to watch it go up in flames," Kyo says to himself. Kyo notices flashing lights in the distance near a school. Curious, Kyo jumps off the roof surrounding himself in an air ball to descend down to what was going on.