Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
dAlAzEr

KH3D Prankster's Paradise

I just realized something about Prankster's Paradise, one of the sleeping worlds in DDD. 

So, prior to KH1, this world fell to darkness, and Pinocchio, Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket, and Monstro escaped. Now, during KH1, after completing the world of Monstro, Pinocchio and Geppetto take refuge in Traverse Town in that little house that they made. When Sora, Donald, and Goofy defeat the heartless Ansem, the worlds are restored, except for the worlds that are in the sleeping realm. Prankster's Paradise is one of the worlds, obviously because it was in DDD. But Traverse Town was also one of the sleeping worlds. As Joshua noted, "this world would only appear when someone is need of shelter." But Pinocchio and Geppetto ARE in need of shelter, because their world is gone. So what happened to them? Are they living in some other world now or what?

I just realized something about Prankster's Paradise, one of the sleeping worlds in DDD. 

So, prior to KH1, this world fell to darkness, and Pinocchio, Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket, and Monstro escaped. Now, during KH1, after completing the world of Monstro, Pinocchio and Geppetto take refuge in Traverse Town in that little house that they made. When Sora, Donald, and Goofy defeat the heartless Ansem, the worlds are restored, except for the worlds that are in the sleeping realm. Prankster's Paradise is one of the worlds, obviously because it was in DDD. But Traverse Town was also one of the sleeping worlds. As Joshua noted, "this world would only appear when someone is need of shelter." But Pinocchio and Geppetto ARE in need of shelter, because their world is gone. So what happened to them? Are they living in some other world now or what?

I don't know what you're trying to say because they're still in Traverse Town...It never said that they left. So no, they're not in some other world. They're still at TT.

Kingdom Hearts III.

Wouldn't they still be at TT though? It wouldn't make any sense if they weren't

I don't know if there is an official explanation for this, but I think the Traverse Town in the realm of sleep is somehow special, just like the Traverse Town in the normal realm. So like King Mickey said, they are still in the normal Traverse Town, because their world is still not fully restored.

The TT in the realm of sleep is different and therefore they are not there, because Geppetto and Pinocchio are not in the RoS. That TT was a haven for the TWEWY crew instead and temporarily for Sora and Riku.

I don't know what you're trying to say because they're still in Traverse Town...It never said that they left. So no, they're not in some other world. They're still at TT.Wouldn't they still be at TT though? It wouldn't make any sense if they weren't

No, they are not. If they were still in Traverse Town, then Traverse Town would not be in the sleeping realm.

No, they are not. If they were still in Traverse Town, then Traverse Town would not be in the sleeping realm.

Yes, they are. DDD said that Traverse Town exists in both realms...Because where would the occupants of the dream realm who've lost their world go if TT didn't exist there too? So what Crow and I said. It was just a different version of the town in a completely different realm.

And if that weren't the case, and if DDD had never mentioned the fact that TT can exist anywhere, then the series would have explained why TT fell asleep after KH1 in the first place.

They're still at Traverse Town.

This is your answer.

Edited by King.Mickey

Yes, they are. DDD said that Traverse Town exists in both realms...Because where would the occupants of the dream realm who've lost their world go if TT didn't exist there too? So what Crow and I said. It was just a different version of the town in a completely different realm.And if that weren't the case, and if DDD had never mentioned the fact that TT can exist anywhere, then the series would have explained why TT fell asleep after KH1 in the first place.They're still at Traverse Town.This is your answer.

Nope, nope, nope lol. TT fell asleep after KH1 because after all of the worlds were restored, nobody needed refgue. The occupants of the dream worlds are sleeping along with their worlds, thats why they didn't need TT. But Pinnochio ang Geppetto aren't because they escaped their world before it fell into darkness and sleep. The occupants of the dream worlds - lie Neku and such -, are asleep. Thats why TT is still sleeping. Although it shouldn't be. Edited by dAlAzEr