Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheWayToDawn

Batman: DOD RP Roster

Hey guys! This is the Batman: Darkest of Days RP roster Anyone can sign up. It'll be fun!

You can choose up to three characters you want to RP as, also OC's can be included (if you have any Batman OC's) Just let me know which characters you want to RP, once you claimed them I'll put it up on here.

Also, if you seriously want the character I'm RPing as (as long as it's not my OC) then let me know.

Ehnita Assassin's Characters:

(My OC)

Name: Abigail Justice Wayne (Abigail Johnson) 

Sidekick name: Night Fox.

Hero name: Starling.

Bio: Abigail's mother died from multiple stab wounds when she was 10 yrs old. Her father died three years later right in front of her when she was 13. She ran away from all of the Orphanages and Foster homes. She decided to live on the streets of Gotham. Since she did not want to be adopted or love anyone ever again. Because she thinks if she loves and cares for people, it'll only make her hurt more. She got kidnapped by Scarecrow's goons as an experiment when she was 14. Batman/Bruce Wayne saves her, Bruce did a slip up and Abigail found out Batman's true identity. Since then, she has teamed up with Batman as Night Fox, along with Dick Grayson/Robin, and Oracle/Batgirl/Barbara Gordon. She then soon became the adopted daughter of Bruce Wayne's, he took the liberty of giving her the middle name, Justice.

(My OC)

Name: Naomi Meyer 

Villain name: Lady Jester

Bio: Abigail's cousin, Naomi, moves into Gotham City to visit her little cousin. After she gets mugged in a dark ally by one of the Joker's goons, she then becomes corrupted. She gives up her sweet life, for the life of crime. She either works alone, with Joker, or with various of other villains. She's unpredictable, a psychopath, and only joins people if she sees the enjoyment of crime.

Name: Jason Todd

Former Sidekick name: Robin

Villain name: Red Hood

Silver Kuroi's Characters:

Gotham Criminal Files, Criminal Code: 1337-A-17

Name: Unknown

Alias: Death Gun

Appearancehttp://images.sgcafe...14/06/sao21.png

(The above image was taken via a camcorder Officer Halloway (Deceased) was wearing at the time of incursion, listed as INCIDENT 1337-5)

Information: Gotham Police know very little about the man who refers to himself simply as "Death Gun". Any and all instances with said vigilante have lead to the death of every officer involved. It is known that he targets heads of state and other high-ranking peoples, although his motive is always unclear. It is apparent that his attack deal with political corruption--as every target was later found to be part of some scandal after their demise. Death Gun has never been once stopped, and manages to always find his target one way or another.

THIS CRIMINAL IS ASSUMED DANGEROUS AND ARMED. DO NOT ATTACK ON SIGHT.

Aqua7KH's Characters:

Name: Mick Rhys (Josie Handson)
Hero name: Gemini
Biography: Josie has had a somewhat great childhood. She had a father who loved her, however her mother suffered from a mental illness. Because of this, she went through therapy later stages of her life. She was a somewhat touchy girl, who always avoided trouble or confrontation. One day she was walking home alone when a criminal stabbed her, and stole her goods. While she was laying there left to die, she blacked out in which she woke up with the criminal dead, and his blood on her hands. She then discovered she has a personalty disorder, a mental illness. Because of this, and the fact that her split personality can fight exceptionally well, she decided to use her illness for good, and to take the identity of a boy in order to preserve her identity to protect her family. Now known as Mick Rhys, she then changes into the identity of her persona, Gemini whenever she get's triggered and blacks out. She has no control of what she does, therefore she relies on her allies to take control of her if she were to do anything bad.

Rikunoboyxiii's Characters:

Name: Jean Paul Valley
Hero Name: Azrael
Biography: Jean Paul Valley was engineered, conditioned and trained to be an assassin by the Order of St. Dumas, a secretive religious order. Given an alternate personality of that of an avenging archangel, Valley encountered Batman, who was investigating a gunrunner who had murdered Valley's father. Before his conditioning was complete, Valley abandoned the Order to learn under Batman to be a guardian for people rather than an assassin. All went well, till Bruce Wayne handed over the mantel of the Bat to Valley after Bane broke the Bat's back. Valley became increasing unstable, turning himself into a walking arsenal, with flame throwers and other lethal weapons, as he went about being Batman. Bruce had to eventually come back and retake his mantel. After that, Valley regained some of his mental stability, though suffered from the shame of what he had done. Batman continued to try to teach him and use him as an agent. Valley did his best to make up for his mistakes, but a few years later, his sanity took another turn for the worse. After several clashes with the Bat Family, Valley recovered enough to know he was being manipulated. He confronted the two villains behind his erratic actions and was believed to have died. Valley turned up a mouth ago and has reluctantly returned to be an agent of the Bat. 

Name: Cassandra Cain 

Hero Name: Black Bat
Biography: The daughter of two of the most dangerous fighters in the world, Cassandra was raised by her father, David Cain, to test a theory of his. Denied verbal communication, actions and body posture became her language. She got so good that she could tell what people were about to do by how their body moved. The final test her father had for her was to kill a man. She did so, but was shocked and horrified by what she had done. She ran away from her father, wondering the world alone till she was noticed by Oracle. Oracle took Cassandra in, teaching her simple things like speaking, and eventually told Batman about her. After helping Batman stop an assassination her father was hired for, Batman made her the new Batgirl, with Oracle's blessing. After a couple of years in the role, Cassandra gave it up to deal with some family and personal problems, but it wasn't long before she took up the name Black Bat and took on some overseas missions for Batman. Two weeks ago, Cassandra returned to Gotham, where she was assigned by Batman to be Azrael's partner.

Yuffie Kisaragi's Characters:

Name: Dick Grayson

Hero Name: Nightwing, formerly Robin
Biography: Dick was the son of acrobats from a traveling circus. During the stop in Gotham City, they were murdered, leaving Dick all by himself. He was adopted by Bruce Wayne/Batman, and began to work as his sidekick. So, his stint as the first Robin began. He kept the mantle for a long time, also working with other heroes like the Teen Titans. He is a trusted member of the Bat family, and similar to a son to Bruce. He retired from being Robin to pursue other goals as a solo hero, and became Nightwing.

Joker, age: unknown. Psychopath, mass criminal, smart. (Awaiting Yuffie's bio for him)

Edited by Ehnita Assassin

I'd love to join, but I'm not very familiar with the Batman series. ^^' (I am, but not like fluent. Just played some games, watched some movies)Is that okay?

Yeah sure! Just tell me what character you'd like to play and I can keep it open for you :3

Yeah sure! Just tell me what character you'd like to play and I can keep it open for you :3

Okey thanks! I might just stick to OCs for now (I actually have a perfect OC I made before that's perfect for this). I'd love to be Harley Quin or Poison Ivy, but I don't think I'd be in character enough for them so I'm just gonna let other people have 'em. Wouldn't be fair if I didn't.

Okey thanks! I might just stick to OCs for now (I actually have a perfect OC I made before that's perfect for this). I'd love to be Harley Quin or Poison Ivy, but I don't think I'd be in character enough for them so I'm just gonna let other people have 'em. Wouldn't be fair if I didn't.

Alrighty! ^_^

What's your OC's name and definition so I can put it up there? (It's easier for me to keep track of how many characters each person is playing.)

Alrighty! ^_^

What's your OC's name and definition so I can put it up there? (It's easier for me to keep track of how many characters each person is playing.)

I'm gonna send you a pm since I don't want to like spam this thread with just me. xD

Alright, I'm gonna hop in since I have a villain idea brewing. Is there any sign-up, or do I just put a name and background?

Just put name and background of your character right here and I'll put it on here to keep count of how many characters you are using :)

I'm gonna do mine a little weird, just to get in the mood for this:

Appearance: http://images.sgcafe.net/2014/06/sao21.png

(The above image was taken via a camcorder Officer Halloway (Deceased) was wearing at the time of incursion, listed as INCIDENT 1337-5)

Information: Gotham Police know very little about the man who refers to himself simply as "Death Gun". Any and all instances with said vigilante have lead to the death of every officer involved. It is known that he targets heads of state and other high-ranking officials, although his motive is always unclear. It is apparent that his attack deal with political corruption--as every target was later found to be part of some scandal after their demise. Death Gun has never been once stopped, and manages to always find his target one way or another.

Edited by Silver Kuroi

Information: Gotham Police know very little about the man who refers to himself simply as "Death Gun". Any and all instances with said vigilante have lead to the death of every officer involved. It is known that he targets heads of state and other high-ranking peoples, although his motive is always unclear. It is apparent that his attack deal with political corruption--as every target was later found to be part of some scandal after their demise. Death Gun has never been once stopped, and manages to always find his target one way or another.

Added in and nice character you've got there ;)

Added in and nice character you've got there ;)

Thanks! I know it isn't too creative (I based him mostly off of the similarly-named character from Sword Art Online.), but i hope it turns out well.

Thanks! I know it isn't too creative (I based him mostly off of the similarly-named character from Sword Art Online.), but i hope it turns out well.

I should put up the Batman RP start here in a little bit. I'll let you know when it's up ;)

Information: Gotham Police know very little about the man who refers to himself simply as "Death Gun". Any and all instances with said vigilante have lead to the death of every officer involved. It is known that he targets heads of state and other high-ranking officials, although his motive is always unclear. It is apparent that his attack deal with political corruption--as every target was later found to be part of some scandal after their demise. Death Gun has never been once stopped, and manages to always find his target one way or another.

Damn that's pretty kick ass I'm not gonna lie.

I'd love to join, but I'm not very familiar with the Batman series. ^^' (I am, but not like fluent. Just played some games, watched some movies)Is that okay?

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/76536-batman-the-darkest-of-days/

There's the RP!

A Batman rp? I'm all over that.

Two Batman Characters incoming...

Biography: Jean Paul Valley was engineered, conditioned and trained to be an assassin by the Order of St. Dumas, a secretive religious order. Given an alternate personality of that of an avenging archangel, Valley encountered Batman, who was investigating a gunrunner who had murdered Valley's father. Before his conditioning was complete, Valley abandoned the Order to learn under Batman to be a guardian for people rather than an assassin. All went well, till Bruce Wayne handed over the mantel of the Bat to Valley after Bane broke the Bat's back. Valley became increasing unstable, turning himself into a walking arsenal, with flame throwers and other lethal weapons, as he went about being Batman. Bruce had to eventually come back and retake his mantel. After that, Valley regained some of his mental stability, though suffered from the shame of what he had done. Batman continued to try to teach him and use him as an agent. Valley did his best to make up for his mistakes, but a few years later, his sanity took another turn for the worse. After several clashes with the Bat Family, Valley recovered enough to know he was being manipulated. He confronted the two villains behind his erratic actions and was believed to have died. Valley turned up a mouth ago and has reluctantly returned to be an agent of the Bat.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography: The daughter of two of the most dangerous fighters in the world, Cassandra was raised by her father, David Cain, to test a theory of his. Denied verbal communication, actions and body posture became her language. She got so good that she could tell what people were about to do by how their body moved. The final test her father had for her was to kill a man. She did so, but was shocked and horrified by what she had done. She ran away from her father, wondering the world alone till she was noticed by Oracle. Oracle took Cassandra in, teaching her simple things like speaking, and eventually told Batman about her. After helping Batman stop an assassination her father was hired for, Batman made her the new Batgirl, with Oracle's blessing. After a couple of years in the role, Cassandra gave it up to deal with some family and personal problems, but it wasn't long before she took up the name Black Bat and took on some overseas missions for Batman. Two weeks ago, Cassandra returned to Gothem, where she was assigned by Batman to be Azrael's partner.

Appearance:

Posted Image

A Batman rp? I'm all over that.

Two Batman Characters incoming...

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography: The daughter of two of the most dangerous fighters in the world, Cassandra was raised by her father, David Cain, to test a theory of his. Denied verbal communication, actions and body posture became her language. She got so good that she could tell what people were about to do by how their body moved. The final test her father had for her was to kill a man. She did so, but was shocked and horrified by what she had done. She ran away from her father, wondering the world alone till she was noticed by Oracle. Oracle took Cassandra in, teaching her simple things like speaking, and eventually told Batman about her. After helping Batman stop an assassination her father was hired for, Batman made her the new Batgirl, with Oracle's blessing. After a couple of years in the role, Cassandra gave it up to deal with some family and personal problems, but it wasn't long before she took up the name Black Bat and took on some overseas missions for Batman. Two weeks ago, Cassandra returned to Gothem, where she was assigned by Batman to be Azrael's partner.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Welcome to the RP! Feel free to post when you want the characters in! This is the link to the Batman RP if you didn't know :)

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/76536-batman-the-darkest-of-days/

Edited by TheWayToDawn

Alright, I'm taking Nightwing, and for now that is it. Note: I would LOVE to get Joker from you if possible. If it isn't, just realize I will bring someone even worse in.

Name: Dick Grayson

Hero Name: Nightwing, formerly Robin

Biography: Dick was the son of acrobats from a traveling circus. During the stop in Gotham City, they were murdered, leaving Dick all by himself. He was adopted by Bruce Wayne/Batman, and began to work as his sidekick. So, his stint as the first Robin began. He kept the mantle for a long time, also working with other heroes like the Teen Titans. He is a trusted member of the Bat family, and similar to a son to Bruce. He retired from being Robin to pursue other goals as a solo hero, and became Nightwing.

Appearance: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/363/d/2/___nightwing____by_wyv1-d5pkmi2.jpg

Also note that I will be using Nightwing as more cool, confident, and easygoing, as opposed to other aspects of his personality. Just my preference of attitude. More fun. :D

Alright, I'm taking Nightwing, and for now that is it. Note: I would LOVE to get Joker from you if possible. If it isn't, just realize I will bring someone even worse in.Name: Dick GraysonAge: 22Hero Name: Nightwing, formerly RobinBiography: Dick was the son of acrobats from a traveling circus. During the stop in Gotham City, they were murdered, leaving Dick all by himself. He was adopted by Bruce Wayne/Batman, and began to work as his sidekick. So, his stint as the first Robin began. He kept the mantle for a long time, also working with other heroes like the Teen Titans. He is a trusted member of the Bat family, and similar to a son to Bruce. He retired from being Robin to pursue other goals as a solo hero, and became Nightwing.Appearance: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/363/d/2/___nightwing____by_wyv1-d5pkmi2.jpgAlso note that I will be using Nightwing as more cool, confident, and easygoing, as opposed to other aspects of his personality. Just my preference of attitude. More fun. :D

Alright Yuffie, welcome to the RP! You have Joker under your character's list. If you want to add a bio about Joker, just post up here on what bio and details you want for him, then I'll post it up. Also, just to let you know, my character Abigail/Night Fox is dating Dick Grayson. If you don't want to pair them up in the RP that's fine. (Also whoever you wanted to bring in that's worse, feel free to do it! We can use a bit worse in our RP :D)

Happy to have you RP with us. Feel free to post when you want to bring Dick Grayson in and take over Joker with me :)

Also the RP link is; http://kh13.com/forum/topic/76536-batman-the-darkest-of-days/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1459438

Edited by TheWayToDawn

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Who forgets about the court of owls!!!!

Posted Image