Posted September 9, 201412 yr Popular Post For I shall pwn you all when Smash bros 3DS comes out. You all shall run in fear of my mad skills at Smash bros! Be prepared KH13 members. Be VERY prepared and afraid .
September 9, 201412 yr For I shall pwn you all when Smash bros 3DS comes out. You all shall run in fear of my mad skills at Smash bros! Be prepared KH13 members. Be VERY prepared and afraid . You, me. Fox. No items.
September 9, 201412 yr Guys. Guys. The party don't start till Dave and Dedede walk in. Have fun ninja-flipping when I'm sending you rocketing through the air.
September 9, 201412 yr I guess you'll all have to wait to face the awesomeness that is my Lucas(if he comes back), Lucario, Bowser and Shulk in Winter with the Wii U version. Just you wait, I'LL GIVE YOU ALL A TASTE OF REYN TIME!
September 9, 201412 yr You, me. Fox. No items. No items? Pffftt!!!!! You. Me. Whatever other conditions. Although you challenged Tails.
September 10, 201412 yr No items? Pffftt!!!!! You. Me. Whatever other conditions. Although you challenged Tails. Bring it! (;<
September 10, 201412 yr I'll pick it up next year. Maybe. Honestly, I've got much more important things to buy. Like Uncharted 4, Type-0 HD...I could go on.
For I shall pwn you all when Smash bros 3DS comes out. You all shall run in fear of my mad skills at Smash bros! Be prepared KH13 members. Be VERY prepared
.
and afraid