Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aros

KHUX question about

like i mentioned before, i'd like play this game but there's something i want to know before choise to play it or not.

1) union choise: if i choose the vulpeus (i like foxes, so is my first choise) can i make party/chat with someone who's not in my union?

2) raid: i read on this site the topic "how to play" and it say on the raid you fight strong boss in a team, this is formed by random people or is with someone you decide or you're invited to join or something else?

3) material: for what i see, you take material for powering up keyblades, and their quite a lot if i don't mistake.... so apart remember their name (so to speak.... all those kanji... xP) or their exact location, there's not other options? (like a material list somewhere)

ちょっと失礼。

1) No.

2) Random, changes every week. (It is basically a 1player game. You attack the boss by yourself, the others attack by themselves and the damage is summed up)

3) The material is lying all over the ground. Just pick up all the shiny dust. (we might have a list like that in the future)

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

1) No.

2) Random, changes every week. (It is basically a 1player game. You attack the boss by yourself, the others attack by themselves and the damage is summed up)

3) The material is lying all over the ground. Just pick up all the shiny dust. (we might have a list like that in the future)

Thanks a lot, having a list would be a very helpful for not waste time in every location on all worlds. xD

so maybe for a first game i think is better entering an union with some of you guys.... i read quickly the list of who play and which union their are and i see many leopardos.... maybe i choose that one.... some questions, always regard raids, how is work? i mean i can partecipate at one at lv1 or is better have a minumum of a level?

you have "multiple lives" like in the rest of the game or if you reach 0HP you're out? just for get an idea of it... anyway i think i'll give it a shot, tomorrow o later i try the registration at yahoo japanese.

Thanks a lot, having a list would be a very helpful for not waste time in every location on all worlds. xD

so maybe for a first game i think is better entering an union with some of you guys.... i read quickly the list of who play and which union their are and i see many leopardos.... maybe i choose that one.... some questions, always regard raids, how is work? i mean i can partecipate at one at lv1 or is better have a minumum of a level?

you have "multiple lives" like in the rest of the game or if you reach 0HP you're out? just for get an idea of it... anyway i think i'll give it a shot, tomorrow o later i try the registration at yahoo japanese.

ちょっと失礼。

You can challenge the Raid Boss at any level, but he'll kill you with a fart if you're weak.

The power is not decided by level, but by your cards.

You're never out even if you die.

If you really can't manage to get past the captcha, I can set the acc up for you.

ちょっと失礼。

You can challenge the Raid Boss at any level, but he'll kill you with a fart if you're weak.

The power is not decided by level, but by your cards.

You're never out even if you die.

If you really can't manage to get past the captcha, I can set the acc up for you.

ok, i try by myself... I'll let you know if I was successful! ;)

If you want a material guide http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/178103-kingdom-hearts-x-chi-material-guide.html is the best one I've found, since it tells what sparkles are what with pictures.

i take i look at the link and seem have only 3 worlds, but is better then nothing...anyway this is exactly what i had in mind, tell what every sparkles is with the icon of the object. :D

ok, i try by myself... I'll let you know if I was successful! ;)  i take i look at the link and seem have only 3 worlds, but is better then nothing...anyway this is exactly what i had in mind, tell what every sparkles is with the icon of the object. :D

There's only 3 worlds in Chi xD There were logos for others found in the code way back at the start of it's release including Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle, but to this day, still only 3.  :/

There's only 3 worlds in Chi xD There were logos for others found in the code way back at the start of it's release including Enchanted Dominion and Beast's Castle, but to this day, still only 3.   :/

they aren't 5? counting olympus coliseum and daybrak town... there is materials over there, too if i'm not mistaken :)

they aren't 5? counting olympus coliseum and daybrak town... there is materials over there, too if i'm not mistaken :)

Neither are available to me, but I googled what you're saying and you're right, guess I need to do some missions to unlock them, but considering I don't know Japanese no idea how :D

They'll probably add to the guide though, if there isn't an updated one

Neither are available to me, but I googled what you're saying and you're right, guess I need to do some missions to unlock them, but considering I don't know Japanese no idea how :D

They'll probably add to the guide though, if there isn't an updated one

even i don't know japanese, i just see them in everglow's videos xD

yesterday.... well it was today early... but anyway i play it, done the tutorial and a few of missions in snow white world ad here some question:

1) when i open the game pop up a red button say something about adobe flash, what it is saying?

2) if i power up a card and this is become lv2 (o more) if i use this card in another the exp it gives is more or is like that card is a normale lv1 card?

3) with middle resolution it cause lag, is normal? maybe is only because the internet connession that sucks here....

yesterday.... well it was today early... but anyway i play it, done the tutorial and a few of missions in snow white world ad here some question:

1) when i open the game pop up a red button say something about adobe flash, what it is saying?

2) if i power up a card and this is become lv2 (o more) if i use this card in another the exp it gives is more or is like that card is a normale lv1 card?

3) with middle resolution it cause lag, is normal? maybe is only because the internet connession that sucks here....

ちょっと失礼。

1) Never seen it. Maybe you need an update for your plug-in?

2) The leveled up card will give more experience for the synthesis if you use it as an ingredient. The Moogle assist cards are used to boost the experience the other ingredient cards give though.

3) The lag might be because of your computer. Bad Internet connection would incur in life long loading times.

1) Never seen it. Maybe you need an update for your plug-in?

2) The leveled up card will give more experience for the synthesis if you use it as an ingredient. The Moogle assist cards are used to boost the experience the other ingredient cards give though.

3) The lag might be because of your computer. Bad Internet connection would incur in life long loading times.

i confirmed and i have the last one, if i post the screen thik you can help?

and i have a few of question (the last one i hope, at least for some time... i don't want to be to much of a pain xD )

1) i have a card at level max, if i want use the cut lv o whatever the name is for make it pure light i can?

2) i'm lv31 with only RS and R+ cards in the deck so i wanted to try a raid, but when it's star? whenever i want or is a team decision? if it's for the lst one it could be quit a problem try to speak with the other speaking japanese.

i confirmed and i have the last one, if i post the screen thik you can help?

and i have a few of question (the last one i hope, at least for some time... i don't want to be to much of a pain xD )

1) i have a card at level max, if i want use the cut lv o whatever the name is for make it pure light i can?

2) i'm lv31 with only RS and R+ cards in the deck so i wanted to try a raid, but when it's star? whenever i want or is a team decision? if it's for the lst one it could be quit a problem try to speak with the other speaking japanese.

ちょっと失礼。

Sure, send it.

1) If the ingredient card you use is exact the same as the Base card, the Limit Cut will be activated and the card's max level will be increased by 5. Once the number of Avaiable Limit Cuts reaches 0 and the card reachs MAX Level, it will become high purity.

You can sell R+ high purity cards to get a Card Medal SR and sell SR high purity cards to get a Card Medal SR+. You can trade these medals for cards of the same level of the medal.

2) Take a look at the left side of your screen. The first Icon from top to bottom is the Raid Battle. Click it and attack the raid boss. That's just it. You really won't fight together with anyone. (the Icon might not be there, because the RAid Boss was recently defeated. It come back after 10 minutes, at maximum.)

ちょっと失礼。

Sure, send it.

1) If the ingredient card you use is exact the same as the Base card, the Limit Cut will be activated and the card's max level will be increased by 5. Once the number of Avaiable Limit Cuts reaches 0 and the card reachs MAX Level, it will become high purity.

You can sell R+ high purity cards to get a Card Medal SR and sell SR high purity cards to get a Card Medal SR+. You can trade these medals for cards of the same level of the medal.

2) Take a look at the left side of your screen. The first Icon from top to bottom is the Raid Battle. Click it and attack the raid boss. That's just it. You really won't fight together with anyone. (the Icon might not be there, because the RAid Boss was recently defeated. It come back after 10 minutes, at maximum.)

ok thanks i try it, oh i forgon the moguri point (o medals) is only for one option (draw cards if i'm not wrong) the other one (with the symbol of 3 moguri) is only for real money option?

how can i send the image? i can't find the button for choose the image from my computer

ok thanks i try it, oh i forgon the moguri point (o medals) is only for one option (draw cards if i'm not wrong) the other one (with the symbol of 3 moguri) is only for real money option?

how can i send the image? i can't find the button for choose the image from my computer

No idea xD

Print screen?

No idea xD

Print screen?

no i take the sceen already but i can't copy it here. it say it's say the format is not allowed in this forum (it's a PNG)