Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Okay, this is like really weird, has anyone else experienced this!?

someone said the lizards-like heartless?  xD

for some reason i think a good fan fiction or game role can come out from this: "light and darkness in KH13: the xehanort revenge" it take place after KH3 and someone here is some king of reincarnation of the previous 7 seven lights, 13 darkness and 7 princess of heart... xehanort's spirit return for recreate kingom hearts (again) and some friends are destinated to fight each other agains their will :O

Just keep watching...

Let's kick his ass.

Lol! Lets!

like i said in the random topic about the usernames... he could think you're a some kind of princess of hearts that have the power of all the seven princesses (2+5=7) so be carefull and don't let your guard down and stay always close to somebody who is not a dude-nort  :D

Pfft, yeah right. 

Let's kick his ass.

welcome to the club, soul xD

Pfft, yeah right. 

i'm seriously worried here (?) don't underestimate just because you can't see him he could be everywhere... even under your house now :O

Just keep watching...

watch what? what happening in the followings episode? xP

Nothing's gonna happen. 

well i hope so but remember: being cautious is a virtue....  :)  for the rest  we can just wait for next message from the old geezer xehanort :/

well i hope so but remember: being cautious is a virtue....  :)  for the rest  we can just wait for next message from the old geezer xehanort :/

Have fun. I'm still not gonna believe it. But i'll be cautious if 'Xehanort' says something. 

Edited by PrincessHearts25

Have fun. I'm still not gonna believe it. But i'll be cautious if 'Xehanort' says something. 

if is random enough, i'll have fun xP and so is it xD good, we wait and prepare for the battle news from soravids :D

Don't be so sure....

right sora, tell her... we're worry about her and she don't lsiten, stubborn princess xP  or maybe her purpose is using herself like a bait for our sake :O

noooo don't do that princess, we'll be all safe there no need to risk youre life >.<  i'm sorry about the ice scream!! -cit. donald xD

(LOL sora, with one topic you give born at a drama story :D i tell you to take note about this? xP )

right sora, tell her... we're worry about her and she don't lsiten, stubborn princess xP  or maybe her purpose is using herself like a bait for our sake :O

noooo don't do that princess, we'll be all safe there no need to risk youre life >.<  i'm sorry about the ice scream!! -cit. donald xD

(LOL sora, with one topic you give born at a drama story :D i tell you to take note about this? xP )

Well. Aros I think most of us are safe except me and maybe you with my name only backwards. So we must fight him!!

Well. Aros I think most of us are safe except me and maybe you with my name only backwards. So we must fight him!!

well you have to count the 7 light, he want create a keyblade war on this forum after all... but how many princess we have? :/

i know only princesshearts25 xD  i don't think i see some cinderella, aurora, etc.... too...only some kairi :D

well you have to count the 7 light, he want create a keyblade war on this forum after all... but how many princess we have? :/

i know only princesshearts25 xD  i don't think i see some cinderella, aurora, etc.... too...only some kairi :D

Well if this is a keyblade war, I'm Sora! Who wants to be my Kairi? Lol.

Edited by soravids

Well if this is a keyblade war, I'm Sora! Who wants to be my Kairi? Lol.

hey stay in line me too i need my kairi... or iriak? o_O  (well i inveted aros for a story and there was kairi to: raiki :D )

hey stay in line me too i need my kairi... or iriak? o_O  (well i inveted aros for a story and there was kairi to: raiki :D )

Yep. Who wants to be Riku and Kairi? ;)

Edited by soravids

I meant 1 each. Lol.

oh ok then, but the trouble, most probably, for me is the distants: many here are in a world far away from world italy and i don't have a gummiship, neither a keyblade change in vehicle like aqua, ven and terra :

oh ok then, but the trouble, most probably, for me is the distants: many here are in a world far away from world italy and i don't have a gummiship, neither a keyblade change in vehicle like aqua, ven and terra :

Ah, I see.