Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

(Dafuq is a Shetland Pony whatever it is I want one)

Mimi was very confused but full of joy from this newcomer. She didn't quite understand what the man was saying, however she was extremely happy for the help. "Thank you mister!" She said with glee. She giggled with his fast talk. Once she was settled into her chair, she tried to reach for her ball. "My uncle was with me earlier! But there was this emergency and he told me to stay put at this store across the street... I kinda came here on my own!" She checked her wheels and was happy to see that she wasn't stuck anymore. "What's a Shetland pony? Is it like part pony and part doggy?"

Edited by Aqua7KH

(Dafuq is a Shetland Pony whatever it is I want one)

I got curious and

Posted Image

THEY'RE WEARING SWEATERS

NoName jumped onto the back seat and held onto the Ringer. “Don’t worry. You’ll see that my powers are more useful than you think. Your boys won’t have anything to worry about. Vroom, Vroom~”NoName purred as he started to calculate in his head. They could easily get to the control module of the jail and control the doors, the entrances, the exists, everything that they could possibly need to have open or closed. Truthfully NoName really wanted to be part of something big, and being a super hero was overrated for him.

Cataclysm slapped Nightwing on the back, maybe a bit too harshly even as he meant it playfully. “Go home, Night. You deserve the rest of the night. I took my break in the morning. I’ll be looking around the city for a few more minutes, and then head home myself. Maybe I didn’t miss the ENTIRE show.” Cataclysm said as he turned over to the collapsed building. “Toue’s assistant has been annoying me to be more professional. Which I have no idea what that mea-“ Cataclysm said, but before he could finish the sentence, he heard the low grumble of a purr. Slowly following the noise he looked down, seeing a cat rubbing up against their legs. It looked up at the two and meowed. Like always, Cataclysm fell head over heels for the kitty cat. “Oh my gosh Nightwing look.” Cataclysm said as he quickly picked up the cat. “I’m going to take you home~”

Nightwing coughed violently again after receiving that back pound. Smoke inhalation sucked. He glanced up to Cataclysm, who was very busy hugging a cat. Nightwing grinned just a tad. "I have no idea what she meant about professionalism. You are the most professional acting person I know." He said, his words laced with playful sarcasm. He stood up to his full height, and looked once more to the burning building. He didn't know what this would mean long term, but it could not be good. He'd ask Gauss later. Nightwing began to walk towards the Tower. He turned around one last time and called to Cataclysm. "Hey, tell Shiva I owe her one. Without her I'd be covered in rubble right about now." He said, asking Cataclysm to do so for him.

~~~~~

"A Shetland pony is a very small horse. Delightful creatures, really. You should really take the time to see one sometime. I'm sure someone has some in this huge city." The Doctor spoke, still on the subject of Shetland ponies. He examined the young girl. She was stuck in a wheelchair, in Bronze Tier, by herself. Well technically, it was partially her fault that she was alone. Seeing that she was still reaching for her ball, the Doctor smoothly picked it up and plopped it into her lap. "As for your being alone, perhaps I should help you back across the street. My name is Doctor Pellinore Warthrop. May I inquire what yours is?"

Cataclysm gave a nod. "I will. You go ahead and rest." Cataclysm said as he held the kitty cat. He absolutely loved animals. He was lucky to live in such a big apartment in order to have them. Apartments with backyards in the Gold Tier, it was unusual but great. He was definitely going to take this one home. "I am going to name you Hanna~" Cataclysm said as the cat meowed at him. Cataclysm paced over to Shiva and Gauss, the meowing cat rubbing against him. "Shiva, Nightwing says thank you for saving him from collapsing rubble." Cataclysm said. He would've added something teasing to make it sound like Nightwing was flirting for fun, but this was Shiva's building, where she worked, and right now with so many people dead, there wasn't time for that kind of stuff. He turned over to Guass, speaking to him as he tried for Shiva not to hear. "If they targeted the building, there could be a possibility that Shiva could be targeted too. She shouldn't be left alone." Cataclysm suggested.

(I'm kinda new but I wanted to join so I hope you guys don't mind...;^^ also, im reading up on this so I won't be so lost if I am accepted xD)

NEXT hero:

Name: Xane Grimmbell

Hero Name: Monster

Company: Monster (lol)

NEXT power: Shapeshifter(mostly big cats)

Appearance:

Posted Image

Hero Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Xane was never much of a talker, always kept to herself and her video games. Her parents loved her very much, of course, but they couldn't fail to notice they way her eyes always reflected everything. Or how she could see things from miles away but they can't even see a speck. Over time, they grew worried. They were unsure if they were to take her to a doctor because the "symptoms" kept getting worse. They would find her clawing up the curtains or when getting home, she'd be on the roof enjoying a nap under the soft breeze. They wanted to do something but giving her up to an orphanage was just too cruel so when she became 16, Xane's parents let her "off the leash" and she became emancipated. Since then, she just does whatever she wants but she does like to help people despite her odd comments.  

Curious facts?: Xane's favorite foods are pizza and ramen. She absolutely loves blue energy drinks. Books are something of a hobby as well as playing video games when she has the chance. 

Theme song: Action 

The long black coat the bluenette chose to wear to hide her identity was a bit annoying but the hood did a hell of a good job in hiding her face. She never really liked getting involved,especially when it came to tv. Getting right down to it, why aren't any of the people recording this shit helping out instead? Life and death situations aren't very fun. But then...she was being a hypocrite. Her hand scooped up the last bit of good popcorn as she watched the whole scene unfold before her as she sat beside a window seat a few buildings back. She's watched the show a few times since she began living alone but of course, never met any of them since Xane recently moved here. The Monster company wanted her as a sponsor and she's been doing odd jobs around the country until eventually reaching the Big City. With a cat like stretch, Xane stood tossing the popcorn bag to the side in an uncaring manner. I suppose it's time to say hello to my new 'teammates.' she thought. 

Her hand reached for the latch on the window and propped it open with ease. Her body slid through the opening fairly easy and with no thought, jumped down the 20 ft building, her body shrinking and stretching into an eagle. Quickest way to get to the mess. Her wings immediately found the wind currents they were looking for and she soared casually until she got to her destination. When the heroes were within sight, her body began to form back to its human form as she flew until landing on her feet with not so much as an umph beside Catalysm. "Untrue."

(Also can I make a villain?)

Edited by Xenok Shoushin

(Yeah. Of course)

Cataclysm jumped slightly, upsetting the cat he held in his arms, surprised by the voice out of nowhere. He turned to see the girl. "Wait, what, when did you get here? I just got here, and you weren't here when I got here, what?" Cataclysm muttered, confusing himself only a bit more. Then it snapped in him. "O-Oh! Are you our new addition? I heard something from Toue but I totally wasn't paying attention when he told me." Cataclysm said with a nervous chuckle. He resumed to pet the cat. "I'm Cataclysm. Nice to meet you. Kind of awkward to meet in such a tragic situation though. Wish we could've received you with less grim circumstances." Cataclysm said as she struggled to keep the cat under control, as it climbed up around his costume exploring.

NEXT: (Not a hero)

Next name: Siren

Name: Shinra Blues

Appearance:

Posted Image

Disguise: Her disguise isn't much of an outfit but more of a title. A reputation. She's the Singer/lead guitarist to one of the most famous rock bands out there and she tends to keep her position just that. 

NEXT power:: She has the ability to make anyone do whatever she says. Jump off a cliff and with no hesitation whatever target will meet their demise. However, she does have to keep eye contact for at least 2-3 minutes for it to work. Being the "succubus" she is, Shinra also feeds on the souls of men to make her a tad more powerful. 

Bio: She's a villainous whore who likes to be spoiled pretty much. 

Curious facts?: She likes guys with black hair and blue eyes in particular. muahaha

She also has a soft spot for cats. 

Theme song: Man Eater xD 

Xane observed the cat with curious green slit eyes as well, listening to Cataclysm as he spoke, introducing himself. When she was done observing the cat, her eyes flicked towards the others, the curiosity still clear in them but not that they could see. Her hood covered everything but her mouth which was hinting at the ghost of a frown. "Monster." That was her way of introducing herself if she ever did. This was honestly the first time she ever did talk to others like her, beside bad people anyway. She wasn't really comfortable with her companies idea of 'communicating' with people. It's not something she did well.

At the mention of grim circumstances, only a shrug was the reaction she gave with the simple answer of,"The way of life. People die. Things destroyed." Xane tried to appear friendly after that but when she tried to smile, it became more of a grimace and canines didn't hesitate to pop out with immediate reaction of the glowing blue eyes.  

Edited by Xenok Shoushin

(Accepted)

"Oh, Monster, like the company!" Cataclysm said before hearing her comment about life. What she spoke of was truth. Life was life for everyone. NEXT or not NEXT. He would've most likely still be in the Orphanage if Toue had not adopted him. He had never contacted his parents ever since, and he wondered often if they were ok, if they knew about his new career, and if they were alive. "Still, that's why we are heroes, don't you think? To be able to handle life and turn it around, to make it better for the people who can't defend themselves form such disasters." Cataclysm said as he held the cat over his shoulder. "Still, this is the first time that someone has managed to fully destroy a building like this. First time that someone has destroyed a building with no calls for ransom, or notes, or demands, or even an appearance." Cataclysm noted. Usually criminals would do this kind of stunts in order to get something out of it. Money, property, etc. But to have no one ask for anything, to have not really a specific motive made it an even more scarier situation.

I got curious and

Posted Image

THEY'RE WEARING SWEATERS

NoName jumped onto the back seat and held onto the Ringer. “Don’t worry. You’ll see that my powers are more useful than you think. Your boys won’t have anything to worry about. Vroom, Vroom~”NoName purred as he started to calculate in his head. They could easily get to the control module of the jail and control the doors, the entrances, the exists, everything that they could possibly need to have open or closed. Truthfully NoName really wanted to be part of something big, and being a super hero was overrated for him.

Cataclysm slapped Nightwing on the back, maybe a bit too harshly even as he meant it playfully. “Go home, Night. You deserve the rest of the night. I took my break in the morning. I’ll be looking around the city for a few more minutes, and then head home myself. Maybe I didn’t miss the ENTIRE show.” Cataclysm said as he turned over to the collapsed building. “Toue’s assistant has been annoying me to be more professional. Which I have no idea what that mea-“ Cataclysm said, but before he could finish the sentence, he heard the low grumble of a purr. Slowly following the noise he looked down, seeing a cat rubbing up against their legs. It looked up at the two and meowed. Like always, Cataclysm fell head over heels for the kitty cat. “Oh my gosh Nightwing look.” Cataclysm said as he quickly picked up the cat. “I’m going to take you home~”

(OMGGGGG THEYRE SO BIGGGGGGGG)

The little girl happily accepted the ball. She held it right to her chest with a warm smile. "Thank you Mister Doctor!" She said with a giggle. After he talked about the ponies some more, Mimi really wanted to meet one. "I wanna meet a pony! Ponies are so cute! The only animals I know are the Pitbulls in my neighborhood. Most of them are mean though... Except for the ones that my big brother know!" Mimi felt a little sadden by the thought of her elder brother. She hasn't seen him in a while. She felt much better that the Doctor was with her however. "My name is Mimi! It's nice to meet you!"

Meanwhile, the Ringer's eye twitched. Not only was NoName creepy as hell, he was really annoying too. "Stop doing that sh**." He muttered. Within a few minutes, he was already at the priecint (police station) that held his boys. He parked a block away from it, and lead NoName to the secluded back of the building. He readied his cleave and made sure his helmet was securely on.

"We go in, rescue my boys, and get the f*** out ya hear me?" Ringer asked. "Kill no one. Not even the cops. Just knock them out. Got it?"

NoName gave a nod as he stepped off from the motorbike. "No worries. Just follow me." NoName said as he started to walk up to the place. The doors opening as they walked in. The place seemed rather quiet, just a police man sitting at the front desk. The cop boringly looked up, looking strangely at the kids in their costumes. "It's not Halloween yet, kids." He said. "I know. But we want our candy early." NoName said as he touched the computer. The computer in response went nuts, an electric shock going up the cop, having his hair rise as he fainted. "Don't worry. He's not dead." NoName muttered as he walked around the counter and touched the computer, data appearing as he raised his ID bracelet. "KEYS TRANSFERED" the computer spoke before going dark. "This way." NoName simply said as just as calmly he walked across the hallway and down to the security room. Using the newly gained keys, the doors to the room opened. Revealing a cop playing with his cellphone instead of looking at the security camera, thankfully. NoName slammed his staff against the cop, knocking him to the ground. "Tell me who your friends are." NoName said as he sat down, placing his hands on the monitor as the cameras started to show images of the different cells. Every piece of technology within the building was now part of him.

Xane was mildly impressed at the response he gave. It's not something she would have thought up honestly, but deep down she knew that's why she was doing all this in the first place. With a nod, she offered him a smile until looking back up at the building. "That is strange...a distraction?" Without thinking, she lifted her chin slightly, sniffing at the air around the place like a hound. 

A moan of pain rose from a hotel room, barely audible through any walls but well, that was only because she was already finished. The silver haired girl pulled her hair back into a ponytail, watching as the last of the man's life faded away when she was done feeding. She grinned and with a slow stretch, got off the dead man who -in his twenties- now looked beyond 100, even looked dead for a while. Appearances can deceive. Shinra laughed, heading into the bathroom to reapply her make up making sure everything was in place as she thought of all the yummy souls she would have after her bands' gig this evening. 

Ringer couldn't help but grin at NoName's little Halloween line. "Hm... I like your style, hotshot." He followed NoName to the control room and was throuougly impressed. He didn't even have to scream, or so much as knock somebody out. Then again, there were barely any cops in the station which was weird... Was something else going on?

"Just look for anyone wearing jock jackets or weird hot pink lookin' headphones. Those are my guys." He watched as NoName flipped through the cameras. "Him, him, him," Ringer signed softly at a camera in particular- a young man sitting in his cell, hugging his legs. The boy wore a sports jacket, the peculiar pink headphones, and bloody bandages around his right eye. He couldn't be more than fifteen years of age.

"S***, not the kid too... Free him especially."

In the next few cells, Ringer suddenly bursted into a fit of rage. "WHAT THE FU** IS HE DOING HERE?! In the cell that the Ringer cursed at, held an older looking man with a football jacket on.

"I gotta talk to him...." He muttered with a growl.

Cataclysm held the cat in his arms. "I was hoping to head home early. But things just keep happening. I don't want to go to sleep just yet. I think I'll head home and give one more round around the city to make sure I didn't miss anything, then call it a day." Cataclysm said as he turned to Monster. "Oh right, we should exchange numbers, since we'll be working together as heroes and all." He quickly searched in his pockets, taking out a napkin before writing down his phone number. "Here. You can call me if anything. You'll like the other heroes too. Everyone is nice, even if they all have their individual personalities, but that's what makes them all unique." Cataclysm waved at Monster. "I'm going to head home now. Have a nice night, alright? And be careful. Alot of things happen in this city compared to the rest of the world around us." With that Cataclysm walked away, carrying the cat in his arms. He could be a workaholic. That's usually the best way to describe him. But even the best of heroes need their rest, otherwise their health would decline.

"You could've just told me half the jail is your team." NoName teased, his senses connected to that of the security system and the internet. "There has been an explosion down at the radio station. An intentional attack, it seems. People are dead and the police have been sent to scour the area for any suspects. That would explain why we have encountered so little." NoName said as the live news coverage was pulled up to one of the screens for the Ringer to see. Just as quickly NoName eased the access of the cells, opening the mechanical doors to the members before speaking on the intercom. "Your boss is here to pick you up. You boys better run." NoName turned to see the police running down the halls to catch the escaping criminals. "No you don't." With a flick of the wrist the security doors slammed shut on the cops, locking them up in the section of the hallway, making them run around to try to take another way into the cells. "Ringer. You go and meet up with your boys. I'll make sure that the police don't catch up to you." NoName said as his eyes glew blue.

Monster nodded once and took the paper in her hand, waving at him distractedly as she took out her phone with the other hand and began typing in the number. Better do it now before forgetting. When she finished, she slid it back into her pocket and took one more look at the fallen building. She sniffed around a little more, wondering how many dead there were. Maybe she should have come in sooner...helped out. She thought they didn't need her help but oh well. With a shrug, Xane turned and walked away. 

On the other side of the city, the loud thump of music was heard with shouts and cheers to go along with it. Although it was underground, the band was still loud enough to reach the streets where the entrance was also crowded with people. Shinra's reddish eyes scanned the crowd, glowing blue on the edges as she weaved her song to enchant the people. Yummy yummy~ Their souls were just begging to be eaten. 

Ringer nodded. "Awright hotshot. Once my boys are all out meet me outside where I parked. See ya." He ran after his boys. In the cameras, almost everyone of the crew got out, except for one. After a few minutes, Ringer tackled the last member and held him against the wall. It was the guy in the last camera, the one that caused Ringer to yell.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" The Ringer asked loudly. "JOHNNY, YOU HAD ORDERS!"

The other man, who was ironically twice the size of the Ringer, shook his head.

"I know! I heard what was going on so I had to come and help you guys! Don't worry, I told the store over by Baker's Street to keep an eye. We were right at the park across the street don't worry!"

The Ringer suddenly let him go and turned around. He put his hand on top of his helmet.

"Idiot, just get out of here and go home! Johnny, if you pull that s*** one more time I'll kick your ass!"

The man could be seen running out of the hallway. The Ringer gave NoName a thumbs up from the camera and left to go outside. He had to knock out a few cops out along the way, but the operation went smoothly. Currently, he waited by his bike parked in the alleyway for his new companion. He was happy to know his boys were out of the jail and safe.

When Nightwing gave the signal, Gauss let go of the metal supports in the building with his power. He took a moment to take a few deep breaths as the building collapsed. It would be a miracle if any evidence of foul play survived. He would have to watch the police systems for anything. Giving any cameras in the area a disdainful look, the Electromagnetic Hero moved around to the side of the building to find Shiva laying on the ground a yard from the collapsed building. He rushed over to her, checking for breathing and pulse. Finding both, he removed her mask, careful to shield her face from on lookers. He checked her nose and ears for signs of blood, fearing physical damage to her brain from the effort, but she appeared alright. If she was lucky, she'd just wake up with a slight head ache.

Putting Shiva's mask back on, Gauss turned to Cataclysm as he came up.

"She's out, but I will relay the message." He informed his fellow hero.

He glanced back down at Shiva as Cataclysm voiced his concerns.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her." He reassured.

With Monster's arrival, Gauss picked Shiva up and levitated into the air, making for the Blackwell Security Building. There was a infirmary on his floor in case he was injured during his investigations. It should provide a safe place for Shiva to recuperate and for Gauss to plan.

Cataclysm changed out of his outfit in the closest dark alley he could find, and then made his way to his apartment, finally reaching it after a long night, now back to being Ren. The moment he opened the door he was greeted by his pets, much to his happiness. "Hey guys, I found a new friend." Ren said as he showed the tiny kitten down to the rest of the animals. He walked over to the kitchen, pouring milk into his cat's dish before settling it down for the kitten to drink along with his older cat. The two got along quickly and instantly. "Good girls." Ren smiled as he petted the kittens, and then took time to pet each one of his dogs. If he never got married he wouldn't mind, because these pets were like his children. He stretched, sitting on the sofa as he turned on the TV. "Breaking news one of the city's most popular radio stations has exploded-" Click of the control, as Ren changed the channel. "Here we repeat the capture video of the heroes of the city saving the employees of the collapsing radio station-" Click. "THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK-" "KANEKI-KUN-" "What time is it? HERO TIME! What better way to know that with Toue Inc.'s new Tactic Glass! You can browse the internet, check media, check the time-" Click. The TV was turned off. "Not like I have that much time anyways." Ren muttered, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. Just as quickly he retreated to his bedroom, kicking off his shoes and not minding to change into night clothes, just throwing himself down and groaning while closing his eyes. "Five minutes..." He muttered before falling asleep.

NoName watched as the security guards ran like mice in a labyrinth. It amused him. "You're all too late." He muttered, turning his attention to the data of the system. The criminal records with their pictures, their offenses, their arrests, their affiliations, all was within the data. NoName hummed as his eyes kept glowing. "Delete." With a single snap of his fingers, such data of the Ringer's friends and members were deleted, eliminated, cut, becoming non existent. They would be safe from identification for a while now. The moment NoName let go of the computer, he felt his body collapse on his knees. He became exhausted, barely able to stay concious. His NEXT powers were great, but using them limited his body and mind. He knew that soon enough he would end up having headaches again, much to his dismay. He finished it off by breaking the security tapes and cameras. With that done, he walked ever so carefully outside, to where Ringer was waiting. It was noticible that NoName was tired. He was exhausted. He could fall asleep or collapse at any moment. That the NEXT powers had drained his energy. He panted for breath, even as he was walking. "So..." He panted. "What you think of them apples?"

The Ringer was fittling his gloves when NoName arrived. He went forward to go help him. NoName looked like he ran two marathons.

"Oh s***." Ringer commented as he suddenly lifted NoName up over his shoulder. "You got f***** up man. Just tell me where to go and I'll take ya home. I have to meet... Somebody important." He set NoName down on the seat of his bike. He put his and on top of his helmet.

"I just wanted to say thank you, too. If it wasn't for you my boys would still be with the Feds..."

Someone was saying thank you to NoName? This was a first. Regardless NoName wasn't in the mood to come up with any witty comebacks. "Just take me to the Gold Tier District. I should be able to reach my apartment from there." NoName said with a sleepy tone. Code was still going through his mind as he thought about it. "I deleted the records...but I can't delete the cops." NoName muttered. Low on energy was like being slightly drunk. You said things that came to mind without thinking much about it at times. "I can't wait to get back to the penthouse now. I need a bath and some candy~" NoName purred, thinking of the sweets that he still had in the fridge. He blinked a couple of times. "It's ironic I'm doing this. Considering my dad is the Chief of Security." NoName yawned.

Shinra and her band ended the night with a bang. Every man who caught her eye stayed where they were as the rest of the crowd slowly began to disperse to continue on with their lives. Poor them. Maybe she should have been kind and made them stay too. End their miserable lives. The other band members- girls who had the same powers as Shinra- began to pack up and put their equipment backstage for the staff to carry into the van. This was routine. Everything in an order where people wouldn't suspect when unwanted men disappeared. When the girls were done, they each took their pick of people who stayed, rooted to the spot until they gave an order and off they went. Shinra waved good bye to them, blowing kisses as she took her handsome picks. All she had to do was snap her fingers and they followed, like obedient little ducklings.

Monster arrived at her apartment, already dressed in her usual punk wear. She wanted to avoid curious looks if they ever found her wearing her hood walking to her place. She always made sure to change somewhere remote, at least, to where she knew no one would follow. With a sigh, the blue haired girl entered the blackish purple apartment, shutting the front door behind her with a soft click. "Nina", she called out, almost a whisper but the tiny munchkin cat had no difficulty in hearing her name being called. A smile formed on the girls face, bending down to pick up the black cat,"You smell like home...and well cat." 

Ringer quickly tried to dispel the image of NoName in a bath with candy. Not something you want to think about before falling asleep. Ringer raised his eyebrows at the Commissioner statement. He made a mental note of this. "What are you, Chief Gordon's evil long lost son or something?" Ringer made sure NoName was secured on the bike so he wouldn't fall off mid trip. Ringer quickly drove NoName to the hub of the Gold District. With the public transportation, it'll be easy to get home. "I can drop you off at your place." He said. "But hurry it up I have to be somewhere. /Now./"

NoName smiled a bit at the comment. He got off the bike. "I'll be alright from here." NoName said. He knew an easy path straight to his apartment. It wouldn't even take that much energy hopefully. He turned to Ringer. "That was very fun. We should totally hang around again some day. It's been a while...since I've hanged out with someone before." NoName said. He was homeschooled all of his young life. His father was very worried about other kids influencing him with the wrong ideas, or him being captured out of spite for his father's job. The few times he went out he had constant contact with his father. Even if the man spent most of his time away from home to begin with. Maybe he will be able to have more freedom a little bit. It was fun. He searched in his pocket and took out a sticky note, scribbling down some numbers before hanging it to Ringer. "Here's my phone number. Bye bye." NoName said as he walked away into the shadows of the Gold Tier, blending in with the night as he made his way home.

NEXT (not a hero):

Next Name: Maelstrom

Name: Sandata Arma

Appearance: 

Posted Image

NEXT power:: Weapon Manipulation: Can create and manipulate any kind of weapon from past and present and use it with mastery.

Bio: Sandata is full of hate. Hate, and anger, and all of those negative emotions. Any one you kind think of. Greed, envy, lust, pride, gluttony, wrath, sloth, all of that nasty stuff. She actually grew up near Dick, in the slums. But while he grew under the prospect and success of his fighting career, Sandata could only plummet further. She had been given an unfair chance at life she said. A bad environment. Terrible influences. All of those are true of course, and were factors to her descent, but really, she has only herself to blame. She put the fault on others, never looking at herself, and choosing to become more than where she came from. One day, a frequent tormentor of hers, faced her down. Beat the crud out of her, stole from her, and left her in an alley. Just another day. Until Sandata finally broke. She stood on her own two feet, and glared at the back of the one who had beaten her so cruelly. And something clicked in her head, and a knife was suddenly embedded into the bully's left leg. Click. Right leg. Click. Click. Both arms. Sandata slowly realized that she was doing this, and now, the one who had done this to her was at her feet, broken, injured. Just like she had been just moments ago. The bully pleaded, but Sandata did not hear. She only stared at them with amazement. Then she turned and began to walk away. The knives vanished. The terrible person scrambled to their feet, and began to scurry away. Click. They landed their foot on something other than the cold asphalt. Boom. So land mines were a part of her power too. This would be a fun life.

Curious facts?: Sandata kills for fun. She causes chaos for her own entertainment. Blood drives her insane with joy. So, I'll give you three guesses for what she has devoted her life too. Her passion. Her driving force.

The Doctor smiled slightly, repositioning himself behind the wheelchair. "It is a delight to meet you Mimi. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take you back across the street to where your uncle said he was going to meet you." The Doctor said, his tone polite and no nonsense almost. This little girl certainly was wonderful to be around, but he really should be going. People to meet, places to go, and most of all work to do. He'd get her to her guardian, then leave, perhaps with a final gift. As he wheeled his new friend back across the street, Warthrop asked another question. "Might I inquire what put you in this wheelchair? If it is too personal, I would understand of course."