Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
terraxaqua34

organization 13 the forgoten mambers

ahtxson ran into roxas.wht r u doing ahtxson said roxas move said ahtxson as he attacked roxas.roxas blocked with his kingdom key but was stabe by ahtxson in the gut.

ALARM

attention all members a member is rebeling kill him if u see anyone see attacking a follow member kill him said saix

Texsera got to Demyx."Demyx!"Texsera said as she kneeled down him.She puuled out a potion and made him drink it.He opens his eyes."Oh...hey Texsera..."Demyx says weakly."Who did this to you?"Texsera asked."It was...Ahtxson..."Demyx says."Ahtxson?!"Texsera asks in surprise.Suddenly an alarm went off."To kill the rebeling?Ahtxson,what kind of trouble did you got yourself into now?!"Texsera asks.She feels someone behind her.

Dexer Fliped over them and jumped in the middle of them he saw the keyblade sticking out of his stomach and saw his aura fading and floating up then Ahtxson disapeared from the dark deadly mist Dexer looked at Roxas as his armour started going off then Dexer walked to the girls and Demyx only to see Texsera with a hand over her mouth Dexer ran to her while his armour and keyblade and sheild appeared

Ashlynn winced at the Saix's words over the intercom. Kill them? Was he crazy or something? Why would anyone turn on the Organization. 'You hate it here. You would if you could,' A voice in Ashlynn's mind reminded her. 'You're wrong. You should be rebelling with them'. She angrily answered the voice. 'Shut up' She caught Texsera's arm, and pulled her down as a Keyblade flew over their heads. "Thanks," Texsera gasped. Ashlynn nodded, and they saw Roxas hunched over. The Keyblade disappeared in bright sparks, and re-appeared in Ahtxson's grasp. "Hey!" Ashlynn yelled. Saix's words played in her head. She should, but... Ashlynn shook her head slightly to herself. She wanted out. She couldn't blame someone for getting desperate enough to try it. Her element was life. This lack thereof... was heartbreaking, if even she had no heart to break. She could FEEL it. Ashlynn knew she couldn't destroy one more Heartless. "Wait! I'm... I'm coming too!"

ahtxson saw 10 dusks coming to him but his sword transform into cannon and he fired at it and said no will stop me this wht they gat he said as he rushed to the stairwell tht lead to kingdom hearts.he thought since no one will be there since they r trying to find out whos rebeling he thought.alright then follow me ashlynn

Ashlynn blinked, realizing Ahtxson wasn't doing the same thing she'd expected. No, he wasn't trying to ESCAPE. He was doing the exact opposite--running straight towards teh center of the Castle. Running straight towards Kingdom Hearts. Ashlynn gasped, and started after him. "Ahtxson, stop!" She yelled, but he didn't turn. Why would he be running towards Kingdom Hearts? It wasn't complete, there was no way for him to just complete it. So then what was he-- She stumbled when she realized. He was going to DESTROY Kingdom Hearts. She ran faster. Well, if that was the goal... 'Count me in' she thought. 'I'm sick of pretending to be a Nobody'.

Dexer ran to Texsera and tried to see who it was behind her and could hear the alarm

"CODE RED,CODE RED,CODE RED"

Dexer knew that was not a good sign so Dexer just stoped movin as thoughts rushed in from other members like why is this happening, who is this behind me, he should die, I don't want to die, I want to rule the orginization, dexer decided to keep moving so he started running agian then Dexer threw his shield towards the Mysterious figure behind Texsera

alright at least your with him said ahtxson as they were almost there but stoped by saix and dancer nobodys and saix said where do u two your going said saix.we r going to set free kingdom hearts so move said ahtxson as his sword change to a whip.he rush to saix blocked but ahtxson apper behind saix silce defeaing him.lets go xenmas might be on his way said ahtxson.

Demyx had fallen uncounceous.she sigh as she used a heal magic on the slash."There,better."Texsera said."(Ahtxson...why?Why would you do this all of a sudden?You know you could get killed for this you big idiot.)"Texsera thought.She watched as Sophie ran behind him.Then the alarm of CODE RED sounded.She could hear the members feet running around."Code Red?But,they only way for it to be code red was if...Kingdom Hearts.Ahtxson.What are you trying to do?"Texsera asked.Suddenly she hears weapons clash.

Ashlynn blinked, and realizing what had become of Saix and the dancer Nobodies, winced. She'd never liked Saix much, and the other Nobodies just seemed...odd to her. But her element still made her want to protest it. This wasn't life, this was the complete destruction of it. At first FOR Kingdom Hearts, and after, AGAIST Kingdom Hearts. She shook her head, and Ahtxson took off up the stairs. "Let's go!" He yelled. "Xemnas might be on his way..." Ashlynn snapped out of her little trance, and started running after him. Then, she realized, much too late. "Wait! How are we going to destroy Kingdom Hearts!? It can't be destroyed, Ahtxson!" His expression disagreed, but he only paused for a second. They took off up the stairs again. "It WILL be destroyed."

they got to kingdom hearts but xigbar there waiting for there.well well looks u kids hav not been behaving said xigbar as he bought out arrowguns.come ashlynn we can take said ahtxson as he rush to xigbar blocking the blast right when xigbar was reloading ahtxson silce at him.alright kingdom hearts your next siad ahtxson as he was ready to jump to destory it.

"Oh no..."Texsera says as she gets a headache.She holds her head.The her nekcleace starts to glow red,blood red."Stars of the Nebula...what's gonna happen next?"Texsera asks.A bolt went trough her body.It was enough to make her fall,but not uncounceous."Antxson...Ashlynn...no...you can't...you will...die..."Texsera says weakly.

"WAIT!" Ashlynn screamed, and grabbed Ahtxson's arm. "Are you INSANE!? You can't just hack at Kingdom Hearts with your Keyblade!" Ahtxson blinked, and then shook her off, laughing darkly. "And why not?" "Because the absolute power of Kingdom Hearts! The hearts aren't empty--they're angry, sad, or happy, holding prejudices and ready to say sorry! There's power inside of those hearts! There are people who afraid and weak, and people who are Keyblade Masters and strong's hearts in there. Maybe when it wasn't complete, but all they'd need was another strong heart and it would be--" "Complete. Kingdom Hearts would be MINE." Xemnas laughed. "Don't think I wasn't aware of who you are. You're not a Nobody, girl. That's why you wouldn't change your name, or accept yourself as something different. Why you couldn't stand to see destruction of anything." Ahtxson stared at her. "You're... what!?" "I'm..." She looked to the side, staring at the floor. "Real."

Dexer got to Texsera and made sure she was ok and who ever Dexer hit ran off then Dexer said "we have to stop them, i'm going with or with out you" Dexer ran off then got a creeper to make wings, and left a creeper for Texsera if she wanted to help Dexer flew up to kingdom hearts and watched him go through different members but there were still more waiting for him and Dexer was the final deffense

once dexer had left Texsera got hit with a jolt but Dexer didn't know he was waiting for Ahtxson

ahtxson was ready to destory kingdom hearts but xenmas came with a twilight tron.u must pay for rebeling ashlynn and ahtxson said xenmas.ahtxson jumped ready to destory kingdom hearts. the twilight grab ahtxson and pull him to the ground.now said ahtxson as a beam of the keyblade hit kingdom hearts.the moon started a earthquake and the twilight tron died.

Ashlynn scrambled frantically for something to hold onto. The room was heartlessly bare, fittingly. She and Ahtxson slid as the floor titled, shaking and cracking in places. A long, deep gash appeared just below Ashlynn. As she fell, her foot slipped across it, but she managed to catch the edge. The floor dug into her fingertips, but she wouldn't let go. The other option was Xemnas. Xemnas, who needed one more powerful heart to save and complete Kingdom Hearts. The powerful heart of a traitor... 'Like me' Ashlynn thought.

The moon was shaking from the waves of power raidiating from it when Dexer blocked it then dexer moved his keyblade and absorbed the power from the beam and then he fell to the ground once he stood up he limped to Ahtxson and said "it ends here, you don't know what will hapen I've read the prophecy you are the one who will destroy everything to try to save everything because of you don't get the power of kingdom hearts it is more than anything can handle" Dexer grabed Ahtxson and lit his hands on fire then Dexer threw him to the ground then stabed him with his keyblade the he threw his body up and shot it with fire he realized it was a clone then Turned around and stabed the REAL thing then he lit him on fire then Dexer made an eath crater and threw him in

Dexer thought to him 'stay down there we will do this agian when the time is right just wait here' said Dexer

Dexer went to where Texsera was and saw she was gone but Demyx was still there, where could she be

Texsera went to Memory Skyscraper.There she could have a view of Kingdom Hearts and the castle.The force of Kingdom Hearts was so strong,the castle was starting to fall from the sky."If I don't do something,Kingdom Hearts will fall appart."Texsera says.She summoned her Stardust and put on her headphones."(If I can make a note hard enough to elevate the castle.I can give they guys more time to finish Ahtxson.)"Texsera says as she turn the volume to the max."I'm counting on you Dexer."Texsera says as she starts to play 'Until the end'.The notes are hard and pointed directly to the castle.The castle was starting to elevate.But it was so loud,it reached the ears of the others.

ahtxson grab ashlynn and jump from the top staright down to memory skyshapter and landed on the roof and said we need to get out of here where do u think we can said ahtxson while asking ashlynn and got them to the ground and was walking in the dark city.

"No, we have to go back, Ahtxson!" Ashlynn protested. He looked surprised. "What? WHY?" "Because Xemnas can't still exist! We have to..." She winced at her own words. "Destroy him. You heard us. All he needs is one more powerful Somebody's heart. I AM a Somebody. My heart's powerful enough to complete it. Even if you destroy it, he'll just reform it. More people's hearts will be lost. I have to go back!" She explained furiously. 'But the sheer power of Kingdom Hearts being destroyed...will destroy us both when we fight. I just have to hold him there long enough...'

we r not strong engouh to fight him said ahtxson now come on we r going to destiny islands.he thought after all tht hes not going bac there no matter wht.listen mybe we train at the islands then we can came bac.

Texsera finished the song.The castle wasn't falling anymore,but she had used all of her energy on the song.She looked down of the skyscraper.There he was,Ahtxson.She teleported right infront of them."OK Ahtxson.You've really done it this time.Now I'm gonna have to destroy you.One way or another!"Texsera says as she summons some wolves made out of Nebula dust.

Ashlynn glowered, and shook her head. "I don't NEED any training. I have to do this NOW. Think about it, Ahtxson! There's no way we'll ever be able to get back in! We might have to fight Dexer or Texsera! The Castle's in chaos right now, and that's my chance! It's the only one I'll get! I HAVE to destroy Xemnas. I CAN'T let him finish Kingdom Hearts!" Ahtxson frowned. "You'll be destroyed," She nodded, and he continued. "Your heart will be part of Kingdom Hearts. It'll be complete." "No," Ashlynn disagreed. "Not if I'm destroyed fighting him. I have to go now!" She turned and sprinted for the Castle.

Dexer started flying to find everyone when he could hear the song and it knocked him out forcing him to hurl into that part of the castle crashing right infront of everybody then Dexer got up and said "you should lower your volume" then dexer limped to them

ahtxson got his sword out and change it to a gun and blasted her and the wolves.now time for u to die yelled ahtxson as he fired the cannon at them.he thought she would come wht them but she decied to attack me darm.ahtxson then hand his sword transform into a gun and fired at her.