Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Posted Image

Hello there, and welcome. 

"Blank Slate" is a Story, which is set in an Alternate Universe to the KINGDOM HEARTS Series.

THE PLOT ~

Troubling news has been spreading around... there is a thief who goes from world to world, stealing important artifacts and leaving behind a new swarm of deadly enemies, which the locals have named Formless due to the fact that they initially appear as white silhouettes, taking on the form of the environment shortly after.

Who is this mysterious thief and what is he planning? Nobody can tell as of yet.

At the same time, in the ever orange world of Twilight Town after 10 years the time of the Great Struggle has finally arrived once more! Participants and spectators are now gathering from all corners of the known universe

to fight and feast for a whole week! Pity, they do not know yet that this world is the new target of the culprit...

THE CHARACTERS ~

There are three different types of characters in the game:
- Player Characters
- Supporting Characters
- Plot Characters

Players can have 2 Player Characters and can freely use the Supporting Characters during the game. 

Supporting Characters are:
- Characters of the present world the character is in, except for the Villains of the worlds and Yen Sid.
- Simple enemies

Player Characters:
Player Character can't be Main Villain, Characters of featured worlds and Characters conflicting the state of the AU version of the Kingdom Hearts Universe (see below in State of Universe point)

CHARACTER SHEET ~

Name:
World of Origin:
Bio:
Appearance (describe or link picture):
Personality:
Choice of Weapon (list magical abilities as well): 
Additional abilities:
Traits:
- Strength
- Agility
- Intelligence
- Speed
- Luck

(Divide the following:
- 1 A class
- 2 B class
- 2 C class)

(classes are from D to S -> D is poor; C is average; B is exceptional; A is professional; S is mastered) 

~  State of Universe ~

Xehanort does not exist, the events of the games never actually happened. The Land of Departure exists and Eraqus - alongside Aqua - trains many excellent Keyblade warriors. Terra and Ven together left the Land of Departure and on Destiny Islands found their own personal students, Riku and Sora.

Radiant Garden exists in its state from the Birth By Sleep era, which means that Ansem is still the wise ruler of the world, while Braig, Dilan and Aelous are guards; Even and Ienzo are scientists; while Lea and Isa are simple inhabitants, along with Kairi (who never had to leave the world).

Roxas, Naminé, Vanitas and Xion do not exist in this Alternate Universe.
Pure Heartless exist, while Emblem heartless do not
Nobodies and Unversed exist, though in few numbers and will probably NOT make an appearance within the game

Worlds

Starting World: Twilight Town
Additional Worlds: (not necessarily in order of appearance):
Yen Sid’s Tower [Mysterious Tower]
Tangled [Kingdom of Corona]
Big Hero6 [san Fransokyo]
Frozen [Fjord of Isolation]
Pocahontas [A Brave New World]
Wreck-it Ralph [sugar Rush]
Percy Jackson [Camp Halfblood]
Avatar: The Last Airbender [Countries of Elements]
Puella Magi: Madoka Magica [Mitakihara City]
Radiant Garden [birth by Sleep Version]
Patchwork Paradise [a "Blank Slate" original world]

So, let us begin with our Adventure!

[by Muke and Griewer]

Players and their Characters

Muke

Griewer

XxUtopiaxX

Silvia

Edited by Muke

Hiya!

I'd like to shed some light on the Trait system.

Since it is a bit difficult in RP games to determine who is stronger/faster in a battle,

we decided it'd be best to find a way to differentiate abilities. The easiest is to have stats,

which will play a (minor) role during combat.

- Strength (How strong is your charater)
- Agility (How well can you use your weapon, or dodge attacks)
- Intelligence (How well can you cast magic, and how strong your spells are)
- Speed (How fast is your character)
- Luck (Overall luck of a character)

Divide the following:
- 1 A class trait
- 2 B class trait
- 2 C class trait
(classes are from D to S -> D is poor; C is average; B is exceptional; A is professional; S is mastered)

Why is there a D and an S rank?
There are ways to gain S rank for limited time, if your character has an ability which gives him/her a power up. Sort of Super Saiyan-like temporal
power upgrade, that boosts your abilities for a short time.
On the other hand, if your character for some reason encounters a nasty curse or something during his/her travels, one of his/her traits might be affected negatively. In these cases, his/her "C" class traits can become even lower for a short time.

So does it mean that my C rank character will never match the speed of other player's B rank character?

Not necessarily. This system is implemented more like as a guideline it is like a maximum potential to your character, but since our character can't be in a top

form in every single second, we can't always outrank each another. When fighting the villains of the game, it'll be easier for us to see who is easier to block and

whose magical spell could cause a bigger problem for us.

If there are any questions regarding the trait system or anything else, feel free to throw a bunch of questions in our way and we'll do our best to answer them!

I'm signing up for this!

Name: Shard Legolus

World of Origin: Fjord of Isolation (Elsa's Castle right?)

Bio: Shard isn't sure why, or where he came from. He had no parents to his knowledge. He survived in the icy areas of the Frozen universe and soon self-taught himself ice magic. However, he noticed that his ice looked darker, more sinister. Shard is desperate to find who he truly is and what his purpose is for.

Personality:

Choice of Weapon: Shard wields a regular Katana and uses a special type of magic called "Malefic Ice". It's basically Ice powered by darkness. He will wield the Soul Eater later on in the RP

Additional Abilities: Shard has darkness seeping through himself. It's as if darkness covers his whole being without any light seeping through. Yet, he is able to make his own decisions and follow his own path - which confuses him but he thinks of it as a clue to who he is.

All of Shard's forms are "Remembrances of his Former Self". He doesn't have access to any of these forms until he "remembers" them throughout the RP. All forms except the final are revertible. Also, Remembrance 2 cannot be used for long amounts of time, well, you'll see the weaknesses for #2 in the RP because I don't wanna make the list longer than I have to xD

- Remembrance 1: Shadow Slayer Remembrance:Posted Image

- Remembrance 2: Arc of Light Reincarnate Remembrance: Posted Image

- Remembrance 3: Final Form (Don't have a picture for this one yet xD)

Appearance: Posted Image

Traits:

Strength: B

Agility: B

Speed: A

Intelligence: C (He doesn't remember anything so how could he? xD)

Luck: C

Edited by XxUtopiaxX

Here's my character. Won't play a super big role. He's in it only for the drinks. ;-)

Name: Odyn

World of Origin:   Phoenix Plaza (Original World)

Bio:

Odyn was born and raised in the distant world of Phoenix Plaza, where he pursuit the role of soldier during his youth. First he became a simple footman but as he claimed many victories and slain many of his enemies, the army took notice of his skills not only as a warrior but also as a tactician. Step by step he climbed the ladder, earning his place amongst the very best of the army.

Since then the wars have stopped and Phoenix Plaza became a peaceful world. Such world couldn’t hold such restless man and so Odyn left his home and sought new enemies, new battles, new victories.

One day he met a wizard who had a very different aura around him. Odyn followed the sorcerer who travelled the land. The spellcaster of course knew that he was being followed by the swordsman and one night surprised him. Odyn told him about his suspicions and the wizard – named Merlin – revealed the truth before the warrior.

Odyn wished to travel to other worlds and Merlin agreed to take the man with him, but first he too needed the swordsman help in acquiring a special crystal from Phoenix Plaza. Odyn and Merlin together through a long a perilous journey attained the magical item and as a reward for his help, the sorcerer presented Odyn with a special Star Shard which he could use, to travel between the worlds.

Ever since then, Odyn has been travelling around the universe in search of promising warriors, good brawls and fine drinks!

Appearance: LINK

Personality:

Having seen many battles in his homeland, Odyn is a battle-hardened veteran from the distant land of Phoenix Plaza who finds great joy in a friendly brawl after a day-long work and night filled with booze. He has no particular interest in killing, but whenever he is called to arms he wields his sword with pride and fights for his home without second thoughts.

He watches the youth of the new generation with a great interest, seeking strong opponents to test his own abilities and to find the rough jewels of the future which he may help to shape.

Choice of Weapon:   Broadsword named “Wanderer”

Magical Abilities:  Phoenix Fire (fire elemental magic)

Magical Items:    Fawkes' Feather (A magical feather which can turn into a fiery whip)

Ashes of Al'ar (A small bag of phoenix ash, that can summon a mighty bird)

Traits:

- Strength A

- Agility B

- Intelligence B

- Speed   C

- Luck   C

EDIT: Seeing how it'd be impossible to keep up with you people if Odyn only wielded a sword, I decided to add a couple of things to make him a bit stronger. :D

Edited by Griewer

MY CHARACTER

Name: Yuuki 

World of Origin: Twilight Town

Bio: She is the Fairy of Ice, Snow and Water. 
She comes from another World, but came to Twilight Town, for a special Mission... 
[MORE TO BE KNOWN IN THE ACTUAL PROGRESS.]

Personality: She is a mouthy, but nice Person. Well, at least to her Friends...

Choice of Weapon (list magical abilities as well): Keyblade (Frozen Heart), Ice, Snow, Water

Additional abilities: All kinds of Magic. Water is her strongest Ability, though. That's why she prefers to use it more than other kinds of Magic.

Oh, and she can also create a Bow with her Magic!

Traits:
- Strength - B class
- Agility - B class
- Intelligence - A  class
- Speed - C class
- Luck - C class

APPEREANCE:

Her normal Form

Her (Standard) Fairy Form
Her second Fairy Form

Her Final Fairy Form

EXPLANATION - Fairy Forms:

She has the First Form (Standard Form) from beginning.
She will achieve the second Form after finding the Magical Sunlight.
And the Final Form is achieved, when she risks herself for someone that is very special to her, from a dark Situation.

Edited by Muke

Eh, I suppose I can try it out. No harm in it--I need to get back to roleplaying anyways.

Name: Lanife Leon
World of Origin: Satea (Original World)
Bio: Lanife was born on the planet of Satea; a war-racked world that was home to one thing: The Tower. Nobody knew how long that tower had been there for, or even why, but everyone knew the prize at the top of the tower: Excalibur, the holy blade. Lanife enlisted in the Enlarchian Military, though not necessarily to retrieve the blade (though it was her regiment's purpose) but to prove herself to her own family. Along the way she came to be dissuaded with her commanding officer, a man who seemed more bent on using Excalibur for himself rather than for the good of the people. She defected, joining a small band of adventurers who believed to hold the key to unlocking Excalibur's true purpose. 
At the top of the tower, where the golden blade was sealed, they learned the truth of the sword--a divine weapon, used to seal away the shattered remains of an ancient fox-god. The tower was merely the blade's sheathe, which held these shattered pieces in stasis. 

She learned that one of her own friends was nothing more than a small part of this god's consciousness, and was using them all to retrieve the blade and unseal himself. This god was unsealed, and his power was mighty, and as he began to use the entirety of Satea's life force to reach out to other worlds, this small band was able to defeat him, sealing him back on this doomed planet. Satea was doomed to destruction, and as it crumbled, those that fought this god were flung across the universe--Lanife being one of them.
Appearance (describe or link picture): Regular Appearance
Personality: Lanife gives off an exceedingly cold demeanor, though she used to be more chipper. Stubborn to almost a fault, she is more intent on getting her own things settled than worry about what others have to do.
  • Wolfe, A high-impact, magic-based sniper rifle. Capable of firing magic (elemental) rounds, and regular caliber bullets.
  • Star, a short sword useful for when the target is a bit closer than necessary.
  • Cer and Erebus, twin handguns.
Additional abilities:
  • Weapon summoning: Seeing as carrying three different sets of weapons is a daunting task, Lanife is a pro at "weapon-summoning", where she applies runes to her body to allow her to summon her weapons from her own runed body.
Traits:
- Strength: C-Rating
- Agility: A-Rating
- Intelligence: B-Rating
- Speed: B-Rating
- Luck: C-Rating

Eh, I suppose I can try it out. No harm in it--I need to get back to roleplaying anyways.

Name: Lanife Leon
World of Origin: Satea (Original World)
Bio: Lanife was born on the planet of Satea; a war-racked world that was home to one thing: The Tower. Nobody knew how long that tower had been there for, or even why, but everyone knew the prize at the top of the tower: Excalibur, the holy blade. Lanife enlisted in the Enlarchian Military, though not necessarily to retrieve the blade (though it was her regiment's purpose) but to prove herself to her own family. Along the way she came to be dissuaded with her commanding officer, a man who seemed more bent on using Excalibur for himself rather than for the good of the people. She defected, joining a small band of adventurers who believed to hold the key to unlocking Excalibur's true purpose. 
At the top of the tower, where the golden blade was sealed, they learned the truth of the sword--a divine weapon, used to seal away the shattered remains of an ancient fox-god. The tower was merely the blade's sheathe, which held these shattered pieces in stasis. 

She learned that one of her own friends was nothing more than a small part of this god's consciousness, and was using them all to retrieve the blade and unseal himself. This god was unsealed, and his power was mighty, and as he began to use the entirety of Satea's life force to reach out to other worlds, this small band was able to defeat him, sealing him back on this doomed planet. Satea was doomed to destruction, and as it crumbled, those that fought this god were flung across the universe--Lanife being one of them.
Appearance (describe or link picture): Regular Appearance
Personality: Lanife gives off an exceedingly cold demeanor, though she used to be more chipper. Stubborn to almost a fault, she is more intent on getting her own things settled than worry about what others have to do.
  • Wolfe, A high-impact, magic-based sniper rifle. Capable of firing magic (elemental) rounds, and regular caliber bullets.
  • Star, a short sword useful for when the target is a bit closer than necessary.
  • Cer and Erebus, twin handguns.
Additional abilities:
  • Weapon summoning: Seeing as carrying three different sets of weapons is a daunting task, Lanife is a pro at "weapon-summoning", where she applies runes to her body to allow her to summon her weapons from her own runed body.
Traits:
- Strength: C-Rating
- Agility: A-Rating
- Intelligence: B-Rating
- Speed: B-Rating
- Luck: C-Rating

Cool! Thanks for joining. We started in this Thread: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/93864-blank-slate/?p=1767925

:D

Okay, really like the looks of this, probably going to sign up later. 

Have to ask a question though: Now, I'd like to make a time-mage type character, not exactly DIO, but certainly a character using the Stop line of spells. Just... how strong are they? I prefer simple yet powerful characters, but I don't know what sort of level I should go for, you know?

Have to ask a question though: Now, I'd like to make a time-mage type character, not exactly DIO, but certainly a character using the Stop line of spells. Just... how strong are they? I prefer simple yet powerful characters, but I don't know what sort of level I should go for, you know?

You at least have to have your character say something along the lines of "But it was me, Dio!"

Just don't make the Stop-Spells to overpowered (and cour character), then everything is okay!  xD

EDIT: Best to do is, ask Griewer. :)

Edited by Muke