Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Highwind

Help! Can't level up Riku or Sora!

Hello KH Community!

I've come across a ridiculous problem that I can't seem to solve. I started a new 3D game file on Proud Mode, finished Normal a while ago. After finishing Twilight Town and most of La Cite des Cloches, I realized the game is kinda harder than need be. Not to say that Proud isn't supposed to be harder than Normal, but it seemed kind of ridiculous. My solution was to grind for a bit, but that didn't seem to work. I then looked at my stats on both Riku and Sora, both are Lv5. After grinding some more, I noticed that the exp. to level up isn't changing. I've fought as many Nightmares as I can on all the worlds available to me, but the exp. to level up still isn't changing. It's the same for both Sora and Riku. My Dream Eaters are consistently leveling up, not sure that's why I can't?

Has anyone come across this problem before???? It's driving me crazy!!

Hello KH Community!

I've come across a ridiculous problem that I can't seem to solve. I started a new 3D game file on Proud Mode, finished Normal a while ago. After finishing Twilight Town and most of La Cite des Cloches, I realized the game is kinda harder than need be. Not to say that Proud isn't supposed to be harder than Normal, but it seemed kind of ridiculous. My solution was to grind for a bit, but that didn't seem to work. I then looked at my stats on both Riku and Sora, both are Lv5. After grinding some more, I noticed that the exp. to level up isn't changing. I've fought as many Nightmares as I can on all the worlds available to me, but the exp. to level up still isn't changing. It's the same for both Sora and Riku. My Dream Eaters are consistently leveling up, not sure that's why I can't?

Has anyone come across this problem before???? It's driving me crazy!!

Try checking your abilities -- if memory serves, Zero EXP is unlocked on Proud mode in this game, so maybe it was triggered unintentionally? That's the only solution I can think of. :|a If that's the case, you can turn it off.

Not to worry, my friend! The solution is most likely what LadyDualwieldin said above.

Maybe you decided to turn on all abilities you got, and therefore you may have accidentally turned on Exp Zero.

Rock on!

Try checking your abilities -- if memory serves, Zero EXP is unlocked on Proud mode in this game, so maybe it was triggered unintentionally? That's the only solution I can think of. :|a If that's the case, you can turn it off.

I'll try that! That makes a lot more sense, hopefully not a glitch :)

Not to worry, my friend! The solution is most likely what LadyDualwieldin said above.Maybe you decided to turn on all abilities you got, and therefore you may have accidentally turned on Exp Zero.Rock on!

You rock on too!

Thanks

Yep, gotta agree with Ms. Dualwieldin here!  That's the only possible explanation on why you can't level up Sora and Riku!  That, or your game got seriously glitched up! O.O

But yeah, you probably just activated Zero EXP without even noticing! :3

As the lot pointed out Proud Mode comes with the Zero Exp. ability and you probably have it equipped without meaning to. 

If this isn't the case then you've got a pretty massive glitch going on. The latter would be quite unfortunate.