Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

that looks soo beast!!Well thanks guys for the support.

Thank you and no problem. So you said something about animation, what were you thinking.

3d character models with Short animations Probably like Stop motion style. Just to Show off the characters that people make. Or the things People Do or Say in the RP. Kinda like a visual Story thing.. 

Where would you share these footages.

When I read this I was thinking of something like RWBY. Like we would RP on here and you would take that as the script and would use it to create the footage like an episode.

PLEASEPLOT WRITER/DEVELOPER IS MY DESTINYPLEASEI WILL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY THAT I CAN JUST PLZ-AQUA7KH=PLOTPLZI AM THE PERFECT PLOTTER. THE IDEA GIRL. THE STORYTELLER.PLZZZZZZZ

What she said. I actually want to be an author so the practice would be awesome.

What she said.I actually want to be an author so the practice would be awesome.

Well Aqua has the Plot Developer Title. So it Depends On Aqua I Don't Want To Step On Anyones Shoes.

PLEASEPLOT WRITER/DEVELOPER IS MY DESTINYPLEASEI WILL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY THAT I CAN JUST PLZ-AQUA7KH=PLOTPLZI AM THE PERFECT PLOTTER. THE IDEA GIRL. THE STORYTELLER.PLZZZZZZZ

What she said.I actually want to be an author so the practice would be awesome.

Yes. I concur. Not sure if I'll participate in this. It really depends on my schedule and what the stories and concepts are. I'll be keeping an eye on here, though.

Yes. I concur. Not sure if I'll participate in this. It really depends on my schedule and what the stories and concepts are. I'll be keeping an eye on here, though.

thanks that's Enough for me to be happy and feed my family...

you hear that billy... we get a grain of rice today . *Billy Hoorahs*