Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

how excited are you guy for kingdom hearts birth by sleep?!? I know I am, there is only 5 more day until the game comes out! I want to hear what difficulty your going to do Which characater your going to play as first. If your going to fight Vanitas Sentiment, and the Mystery Figure. PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!!

Well. Know that i gave it a thought. Im going to play on crit. Cus' its gunna be hard for me i think. Ive never played on crit. Im really excited for that.

Im playing as Terra 1st. Cus' to understand the story better, youre supost to play as him 1st. And also, i like brute strgeth. and he can still use magic. Second is Ven. I think hes ok, but i dont really like him, cus' Roxas looks just like him. And we have had a game with Roxas in it. The face got a little boring, BUT I STILL LOVE HIS STYLE. hes gonna be fun to play. And last, my fav out of the group. Aqua. Seeing as i am a magic fan, seeing all this new magic, and being able to put it togeth makes me giggle :D I love to use magic, so i love Aqua :P

OH YEA, IM REALLY EXCITED. even though my mom doesnt understand anything bout KH, im still talking to her bout it o.o

Sorry for my spelling. Im just to excited for it to come out.

I freaking excited. I'm going to play Proud Mode first, i'm going to take on Vanitas Sentiment as well as our new friend (The Mystery Figure) I'm going to play as Ventus first, since i already spoiled the story, and he will probably be fun to play as.

Then i will do Critical mode and try and defeat the both of them again. :)

But i have to wait 3 days more, because i'm in Europe, i guess that's not so bad.

I will probably try it after I beat the game on standord.

I guess I should probably tell what I am going to do. I am going to play on Standord mode. I am going to play as Terra, Ventus, and aqua, to understand the story better. I am going to try and beat Vanitas sentiment, and also the mystery figure! Oh and I am going to get the ultima weapon.

I am going to play as Terra, Ventus, and aqua, to understand the story better. I am going to try and beat Vanitas sentiment, and also the mystery figure! Oh and I am going to get the ultima weapon.

same

definitly critical mode because of the extra deck commands and slots lol how do i know that? here's the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrCzVSRG0c all credits go to goodman2008 for the video and zgcyberman65 for the photos (his guide book got send a little bit earlier then it should be lol) and im gonna play in the order nomura said is the most logical one so terra - ven - aqua (all on critical mode