Posted September 3, 201016 yr Hey has this happened to anyone else while playing Kingdom Hearts II, two Bulky Vender Heatless appearing in one place at the same time, cause it happened to me.
September 3, 201016 yr The amount of Bulky Vendors that appear is predetermined. You get two is Halloween Town, and I think one other place.
September 3, 201016 yr Author The amount of Bulky Vendors that appear is predetermined. You get two is Halloween Town, and I think one other place. Hmm it happened to me in Olympus Coliseum
September 3, 201016 yr The amount of Bulky Vendors that appear is predetermined. You get two is Halloween Town, and I think one other place. Hmm it happened to me in Olympus Coliseum Me, too. As hatok said, it's pre-determined how many appear.
Hey has this happened to anyone else while playing Kingdom Hearts II, two Bulky Vender Heatless appearing in one place at the same time, cause it happened to me.