Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hix

KHUX YRP Starlight Set - Worth or Not?

So, being the set completionist I am, and with my OCD flaring up now and then, I currently have my Starlight Keyblade equiped with 3 Star Yuna, 3 Star Rikku, and 3 Star +1 ability gauge Paine in that order. Thankfully, the slot boosts for that Keyblade match up perfectly with the trio. I know that I will end up replacing them with better medals later, but is this a good combination for now?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

I assume you're not that far in the game yet? Anyway I think this is a good combination for now :) Later on you probably won't use the Starlight Keyblade that often anymore, cause most missions have only (or almost only) one type of enemies, so either Speed, Power or Magic.

So, being the set completionist I am, and with my OCD flaring up now and then, I currently have my Starlight Keyblade equiped with 3 Star Yuna, 3 Star Rikku, and 3 Star +1 ability gauge Paine in that order. Thankfully, the slot boosts for that Keyblade match up perfectly with the trio. I know that I will end up replacing them with better medals later, but is this a good combination for now?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

You do have the option of keeping the trio. All you have to do is level up the medals and evolve them once they've maxed out their levels.

You do have the option of keeping the trio. All you have to do is level up the medals and evolve them once they've maxed out their levels.

I know that, but what I'm saying is that I'm wondering if I should focus on other common medals right now. Those 3 all have low guilt when 6 starred and guilted, and I will eventually stop using them once I get better medals.

I guess it's not a bad setup, but it's up to you to decide if it's efficient or not. They all cost 3 to use their specials, and it won't be easy to fit three Six-Star medals into a single deck. However, they all hit for massive damage against groups of enemies, so they have their upsides. :)

I don't try to use common medals too often, though. The most common ones I actually use are Stitch and Goofy.

If I could just stock up on tons of Yen Did and Sorcerer Mickey Medals, I might consider trying to gain Guilt for my stronger and soon-to-be 6-Star Medals. I just need to get there...

Rock on!

I guess it's not a bad setup, but it's up to you to decide if it's efficient or not. They all cost 3 to use their specials, and it won't be easy to fit three Six-Star medals into a single deck. However, they all hit for massive damage against groups of enemies, so they have their upsides. :)

I don't try to use common medals too often, though. The most common ones I actually use are Stitch and Goofy.

If I could just stock up on tons of Yen Did and Sorcerer Mickey Medals, I might consider trying to gain Guilt for my stronger and soon-to-be 6-Star Medals. I just need to get there...

Rock on!

Thanks! So far, it's a good set up for me. I don't have any rare medals because I'm not spending a single jewel until rare medals I want come out (though i have spent some jewels to increase my maximum medal capacity, I only did that because it's worth it). What rare medals do you use?

Also, once i get them to 5 star, I'm not gonna evolve them to 6 star until I greatly increase my cost. 46 is alot of cost, and I'm not ready to wield one yet.

Edited by Hix

Thanks! So far, it's a good set up for me. I don't have any rare medals because I'm not spending a single jewel until rare medals I want come out (though i have spent some jewels to increase my maximum medal capacity, I only did that because it's worth it). What rare medals do you use?

Right now, I use a bit of a variety of the slightly rarer medals. But two of the most crucial medals I have are Aerith and Vivi. They raise your attack power by one tier for the rest of your turn. With those medals at the front of your set, you could do even more massive damage with your stronger medals. Vivi, Aerith, and DiZ are very good medals to get/use regardless of your medal deck on your keyblades. :D If done correctly, even a 5-Star Stitch medal can chop a lot of a lifebar on a Magic-Type heartless.

Much strong. Serious broken. 0/*

But I also have Cloud, Leon, KH2 Riku, Simba, Wisdom Form Sora, yadda yadda. But I won't rub it in because there are people who have much stronger versions of the medals I got. xD

I certainly reccomend saving up, indeed! 100 capacity should be enough as long as you sell your unused medals. (Having 12 unsold Hayners sounds like a waste of space. :3 ) Then, when you get enough jewels, you'll be ready to get your favorite character medals in the future.

Rock on!

Paine and Rikku are pretty OP medals when you get them up to the 5-6 star range, don't know about Yuna, so I'd keep the set as is right now and try get them up to 4 star, unless you get someone like KH1 Riku, Kingdom Mickey or Master Form Sora.