Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

After doing my bouts with the Queen Bee and doing some avatar board unlockings, I checked what number place I was at. It said I was somewhere in the 200s. But I saw something that says: "Not Eligible".

Is "Not Eligible" one of the symptoms of the temporary suspension?

After doing my bouts with the Queen Bee and doing some avatar board unlockings, I checked what number place I was at. It said I was somewhere in the 200s. But I saw something that says: "Not Eligible".Is "Not Eligible" one of the symptoms of the temporary suspension?

I think it's because we are currently "between weeks". Last weeks rankings are finished and this weeks rankings are starting but the transition isn't fully completed. I noticed the same thing last week.

I think it's because we are currently "between weeks". Last weeks rankings are finished and this weeks rankings are starting but the transition isn't fully completed. I noticed the same thing last week.

The "Not Eligible" thing showed up last week?

After doing my bouts with the Queen Bee and doing some avatar board unlockings, I checked what number place I was at. It said I was somewhere in the 200s. But I saw something that says: "Not Eligible".Is "Not Eligible" one of the symptoms of the temporary suspension?

It happens shortly after a week ends.

It needs a grace period of hours to refresh into the new week. Give it a few hours.