Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AzureAce

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle - Post Your Teams!

Just as the title says, post your teams on Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. Explain your strategies with your team, your strong and weak points, etc. :)

Posted Image

This is my team right now, I literally just pulled the STR SSR SSJ3 Goku like 10 minutes ago. So so happy that I pulled that, I desperately needed another good STR to go with my UR SSJ Goku that I have there. And on that note, SSJ Goku's Leader Skill is perfect for this team because it boosts TEQ, INT and STR type attacks by 30% which benefits my team immensely, as well as his Passive which boosts his own attack by 50% if he has obtained 5 Ki orbs or more, he's got a pretty powerful hitting Super attack, hitting for 50k+ which is good for my level. This SSR INT SSJ Vegeta is a very nice card, since he's a very hard hitter, with his Passive skill only increasing that by increasing his attack by 20% at the start of every turn, however I think I'm gonna try replace him with an SR INT Kid Trunks from the most recent banner since his Passive benefits my team more overall by making INT and TEQ orbs equal +2 instead of +1, as well as having Level 2 Super Attack because I managed to pull another Kid Trunks in the Dokkan Festival before I got my SSJ3 Goku. SR TEQ Jaco is arguably the weakest and strongest part of my team. He's the weakest hitter however his Passive makes him one of the most important on my team as it may knock all opponents out, however 9 times out of 10, he is able to knock everyone out on his first turn in play, making him a very valuable asset, especially in the World Tournament, gonna try Z-Awaken him and SR TEQ Goten when the TEQ Daily comes around. And speaking of which, this SR TEQ Goten is the Goten from the most recent banner and basically the partner to my Kid Trunks card, still not the hardest hitting card in the world but he has one of the most useful Passives in the team next to Jaco as it turns all AGL orbs into Rainbow orbs, helps to clear the orbs out a little and helps a lot for building up to Super Attacks. Now we get into the good parts, I don't know the capabilities of this STR SSR SSJ3 Goku yet since I only just got him but I'm levelling him up and for comparison; I have an SSR Z-Awakened AGL SSJ Bardock who is level 74 and has 5,659 attack. This SSR STR SSJ3 Goku is 22 levels below him, sitting only at level 52 and has only 500-ish attack less than him, sitting at 5,114, meaning he is going to be one hell of a force once he hits level 80. Not to mention once I'm a bit of a higher level and possibly pick up a nuking TEQ character like TEQ UR Perfect Cell, I can get medals from the "Surpassing All!" Event Quest when it rolls back around and get the Awakening Medals to get a Transcended UR SSJ3 Goku which will be stupidly powerful and will probably be able to destroy every PHY type ever, his passive ain't too shabby too, and by that I mean it's stupidly good; his passive increases his attack by a whopping 70% if my HP is above 50% which is amazing, not quite STR SSR Beerus with a random 150% attack boost, but good nonetheless. And finally, one of my favourites, my SSR INT Golden Frieza who I am so so close to Z-Awakening into a UR, just need a couple more Awakening Medals, he's very very hard hitting and his Super Attack hits for 35k+ every single time, usually around the 50k mark. His passive is like SSJ Vegeta, except instead of a 20% boost, he has a 40% boost, which will rise to something like 50 or 60% when he's Z-Awakened to a UR. 

That's everything for my team. I find it's pretty solid for my level but in terms of items I usually pack a Senzu Bean or Dende, basiclaly whatever I have enough of, because they're essential, a Ghost Usher if I'm having trouble so I can delay an opponent's move for a turn or two, depending if Jaco's in play or not and a Puar PHY so I can change PHY orbs to INT orbs so that there are usually no AGL or PHY orbs on the field so I'm able to only use orbs which benefit my team.

That took WAY too long to write. xD