Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sagman12PC

FFXV Gamescom 2016 NEW 50 Minutes of Gameplay

Square Enix has just released a 50 minute video of the first few chapters of FFXV's master version (pre-day 1 patch). Game is looking pretty good. I saw a few frame-rate drops but i guess this is why they delayed it another 2 months to address this issue. Im hoping for a PS Neo version that runs at 1080p 60FPS 

Edited by sagman12PC

Square Enix has just released a 50 minute video of the first few chapters of FFXV's master version (pre-day 1 patch). Game is looking pretty good. I saw a few frame-rate drops but i guess this is why they delayed it another 2 months to address this issue. Im hoping for a PS Neo version that runs at 1080p 60FPS 

This makes up for the delay.

You probably know this but Tabata did say the game doesn't run at constant 30 fps yet and that they are working on it still. http://wccftech.com/final-fantasy-xv-director-discusses-frame-rate-resolution-optimization-dlc-include-story-content/

For a game like that to run at 1080p 60fps you'd need a pretty high end PC so the Neo would have to match that or be even better.