A special survey for players who wish to voice their feedback for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory is now available via the Square Enix Members program, a Japan-only service.
Anyone who fills out the four-page survey will be entered in a raffle to win a special poster that grants the user access to the Kingdom Hearts Magical AR Stage movie, a special video that will play out using AR once the user scans the poster.
They encourage people who did not play the game, people who are planning on buying, or have played Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory.
- The survey must be submitted until December 20th, at 23:59 Japanese Time. That corresponds to December 20th, 9:59 AM in Eastern Time and 6:59 AM Pacific Time.
- A Square Enix Members account is required to access the survey.
- There will be only one winner. All participants will also get 20 Member Points.
- The winner must have a smartphone capable of reading QR Codes or install a QR code app reader from his or her local app store.
- The winner will not be re-drawn. In such cases, the drawing will be declared null and void.
- The winner themselves must be available to receive the prize and must reside in Japan. You cannot provide other addresses to receive it (i.e. use of a proxy service is forbidden.)
For more details, refer to the campaign's page (in Japanese only) here.