Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaiso

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kaiso

  1. Okay I can see where this is going now and don't even want to put up with this again Protip for if you don't like Roxas69 Stay out of a thread involving him This wouldn't have been a problem if some of you didn't make the comments you did. I get some of you aren't alright with him, and I do get this is in random but that doesn't make some of these comments okay. Maybe a person will start acting differently if you actually try to treat them differently =
  2. Kaiso replied to Kaiso's profile comment
    You tell me
  3. What is even going on Should I even be concerned
  4. http://kh13.com/forum/topic/48379-gaming-mysteries-kingdom-hearts-bbs/ locking since the video is the same, but I'm not sure as to why you're having trouble with the videos. I'm sorry D:
  5. Well... I can't turn in a paper on the effects technology has on the american lifestyle with the title "Technology is ew"
  6. Interesting idea!! Hope it all turns out well for you!! I love the LN series. c: moved this to creative media since it is a FAN MADE project and not an official anything
  7. Kaiso replied to Demyx.'s profile comment
    xaon no
  8. Can you not fight through statuses indirectly like do you really want me involved
  9. first draft. I'm trying to get it done to make it to class (simply because of absences I dont want to lose) but he just replied to my email last night and said to just go to the writing center if I don't make it. So I guess I'll keep writing but if I'm too late just do whatever? Gonna do my best though to finish on time c:
  10. ehh It's just a paper really, learning how to write it and stuff. It's 15% of the grade like the others though
  11. writing center would mean getting an appointment, going to class would just mean having a peer go over a rushed mess but I'd save an absence
  12. ok, I can rush to get this paper done before 12:30 or I can take my time and not go to class since I'm sick anyway but I'll have to go to the writing center instead of getting a peer review.
  13. welp http://25.media.tumblr.com/0a97b463016dafeb2c94662c68b0e27e/tumblr_mhqcy4bMcD1qjd0fco1_500.png
  14. WHO NECRO-POSTED well I don't know about you guys but
  15. So then isn't this a hate club
  16. also what have I done
  17. Okay, I'm actually sick and should have gone to bed earlier
  18. I wombo, you wombo, he/she/me...wombo
  19. Now I wonder...
  20. Kaiso replied to Kaiso's topic Random
    You are a true hero

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top