Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BassGSnewtype

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BassGSnewtype

  1. Sora doesn't have a heart of pure light it just has more light then most due to Ventus' heart being in there.
  2. Ultima Weapon, it has a higher Critical Hit rate then Void Gear so you'll be doing more overall damage then Void Gear
  3. I've been checking Bradygames site and they havn't shown anything
  4. I Tie between Zero Gear and Pandora Gear+
  5. Comments from a vid I posted on youtube and so forth
  6. Unison Rush uses 3 slots not 2. My Terranort Deck 1. Curaga 2. Curaga 3. Dark Firaga 4. Dark Haze 5,6. Ars Solum 7,8. Meteor
  7. I liked it, between the mix of the Command System and the world based gimmicks it was enjoyable, I look forward to the english release
  8. I would like to play as him, just to see what his commands, command styles and D-Links would be like
  9. Helps if you buy up tons of magic commands and spam Triple Dice whenever you can

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top