Everything posted by BassGSnewtype
-
Expect the Unexpected
Sora doesn't have a heart of pure light it just has more light then most due to Ventus' heart being in there.
- How to make using a finish command easier?
-
Any No Heart battle?
Not yet.
-
Any No Heart battle?
- Ultima or Void Gear?
Ultima Weapon, it has a higher Critical Hit rate then Void Gear so you'll be doing more overall damage then Void Gear- Guide Book
- Nut Cracker
Mandrakes, they're pains in the ass- Favorite Gears/Keyblades
I Tie between Zero Gear and Pandora Gear+- Annoying posts/comments
Comments from a vid I posted on youtube and so forth- Themed Decks for TAV
Unison Rush uses 3 slots not 2. My Terranort Deck 1. Curaga 2. Curaga 3. Dark Firaga 4. Dark Haze 5,6. Ars Solum 7,8. Meteor- Aqua Ragnarok
I pity the fool *Shot*- keyblade team battles
Team Destiny- Most Likely not be a strategy guide for Coded?
- List of Keyblades and thier overclock abilities
- what was your favorite ability,spell, command?
Ars Solum, Megaflare, Salvation- Zero exp ability
BassGSnewtype replied to Thegreatmonkey's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixUnless your doing a LVL1 run- What do you think of re coded?
- Re:Coded data Roxas battle
- List of Keyblades and thier overclock abilities
- vanitas playable character
I would like to play as him, just to see what his commands, command styles and D-Links would be like- List of Keyblades and thier overclock abilities
- List of Keyblades and thier overclock abilities
- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded coverage.
- New keyblade?
I thought the same thing- ultima weapon
Helps if you buy up tons of magic commands and spam Triple Dice whenever you can - Ultima or Void Gear?