Everything posted by KHnub
-
Back!
I demand a hug before you leave >;O
-
Back!
still! I'm going to miss youuu D:
- Birth By Sleep AMV Contest
-
Did u notice...
Cloud FTW! -Makes a Cloud billboard-
-
Loads of stuff
Welcome back even though I don't know you~
-
Back!
Aw~ I'm gonna' miss you JF D: I hope you get through everything
-
GOTY of 2009
I can't really give an opinion on 358/2 days considering I'm not that far in the series
-
GOTY of 2009
Honestly, I don't like Uncharted..It's too much of a movie.
-
GOTY of 2009
I'm gonna have to go with CODMOD2, the sales it made in the first 24 hours blew away the other games.
- Did u notice...
- Did u notice...
-
Did u notice...
Let's DO IT and let's have FUN all together.
- Jeny + Dylan
-
Did u notice...
LOL OBLIVION I don't think he caught on
-
Jeny + Dylan
Are you trying to spoil my surprises D:?
-
Jeny + Dylan
HEY. I ALREADY PICKED A PLACE. IDIOT >;O And yes, you can.
-
I will not be on....
samething I said to JF... You can PM me if you ever need help with anything~
-
Jeny + Dylan
Nope. You're my best man (: Crap. Woman. ;D -Chucklechuckle-
-
Jeny + Dylan
Yes JF You'll be my best man.. Er.. Woman.
- Birth By Sleep AMV Contest
-
Jeny + Dylan
NO COMPLAINING ABOUT IT EITHER I'm booking the place and paying for it all so >_>
-
o-o Wtf. Shibuya Nobody?
Kaytarblade?.. Enough said.
-
Jeny + Dylan
You're in charge of making the invitations hun (:
-
Jeny + Dylan
I order you to come on Msn whenever you come on here from now on >_> Kay? Kay NYUU When I say I'm everybodies lover, I mean everybody loves me.. I never said I share the same feelings ;D Whens the wedding?
-
-sigh- Dark Aura avoid?
I beat him Roxasaxel ;P But thank you for the help nevertheless!