Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

masgrande

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by masgrande

  1. That's probably because their connection to Xehanort:One apprentice and one possessed.
  2. they did?!!? O_O The did. Axel's death scene. AKA: Japanese version showed fire going into his body, however, in the US version, all they showed was pillars of fire around him. No fire going into his body, and no flames burning on his body during his death scene, only black smoke. They also censored Xigbar's sniper mode I believe? Can't remember what else they censored, but, they censored quite a bit. The other thing they censored was a lot Port Royal which is ironic considering the things they censored were from Disney and not Square Enix.
  3. Actually, Wayne became Mickey's VA in 1977 not 1983 that was his first appearance as Mickey for a theatrical release, as for Bret Iwan I'm not really worried, he was chosen the same way Wayne was and he already did the voice for the 2009 Disney On Ice:Celebrations so he had a bit of practice.
  4. Can somebody tell me when and who said that episode 7 was the last one cuz I don't remember.:-/
  5. Maybe it's Sora that looks like Vanitas and not the other way around. When Vanitas was created Sora was still a little kid so they technically didn't looked alike until Sora got older when he already had Ventus heart inside him.
  6. Well I always like the original but the Birth by Sleep version blew me away. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEuPQ7MsJdI
  7. My favorite is Aqua's Magic Wish, but since I haven't played the game that may change:D. Does anybody have alist of all the Mode Change?
  8. Thanks Cococrash guess I'll see you around the wikia.
  9. Like HelpMeRan-Sama said she didn't die, she is stuck in the Realm of darkness.
  10. I always start downloading them but for some reason never play them:-/ so I gonna wait for the US release.
  11. http://www.youtube.com/user/hagarenlove#p/u/1/jNqB_w7ZMWQ Here is the first part of the ending.
  12. http://www.justin.tv/inunonanahou/archive The archive contains the guys game, I think he finished Terra' story but I'm not sure.
  13. Xehanort unlocked his heart with his keyblade and took over Terra's body and Terra's heart was somehow sealed in his armor and became the Lingering Sentiment who then beat up Terranort.
  14. http://www.justin.tv/inunonanahou#r=mk8nOaU Boy was I wrong.
  15. http://www.justin.tv/leta_jp He started the story like 30 minutes ago with Terra.
  16. The spoilers seem kind of fake and I think it might be too soon for somebody to have finished the three stories in one night:s.
  17. Awesome RoxSox they actually make sense.
  18. What's new in the site? The page doesn't open in my computer:(.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top