Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eterna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eterna

  1. I have the weirdest boner right now.
  2. Can I have a sexually promiscuous name too? Like, Eternalslut Eternhoe
  3. http://youtu.be/7782bWGyAbo A butter knife Nobody is in the room with me. I think I`ll be all right.
  4. Eterna replied to Grimmjow's topic Random
    Portal
  5. Valid point, therefore I say we cease this meaningless conversation. In the future, however, I suggest you lighten up a little.
  6. Good lord man, that was a joke. As a general rule of thumb don't take anything I say seriously.
  7. Trust me kid, I couldn't be payed to stalk you.
  8. Nope, not ever. You don't honestly believe I have any sort of interest in you or anyone on this site, do you?
  9. Nope, not ever. You don't honestly believe I have any sort of interest in you or anyone on this site, do you?
  10. Okay, I'm going to stop you there. I'm all for you knocking insults, jokes whatever you want at myself, but I'll respectively ask you to leave my husband out of it. kthnxbai
  11. MAYBE ON THE OUTSIDE, BUT ISNT IT WHATS ON THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!1?
  12. Eterna replied to Kaiso's topic Random
    LOLOOLOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO!111
  13. She must be scolded for opposing our societies view on gender conformity. Paddle the brat.
  14. Eterna replied to Kaiso's topic Random
    Also, because someone has to say it; I'm willing to take her place.
  15. I Know I'm not speaking for just myself when I say that baby is lucky as firetruck. I would want Justin Bieber genes.
  16. It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses.
  17. Eterna replied to Koko's profile comment
    I like mice. They enjoy holes just as much as I do.
  18. Eterna replied to Koko's profile comment
    WHATEV I DIDNT EVEN ASK UR OPINION OF ME THIS IS DUMB IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN
  19. Eterna replied to Koko's profile comment
    I AM THE QUEEN
  20. Eterna replied to Koko's profile comment
    No, I am a princess.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top