Everything posted by Eterna
-
Hey guys, I kind of get offended when people I'm not close to call me names. Even if it's jokingl...
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OFFENDED
-
Hey guys, I kind of get offended when people I'm not close to call me names. Even if it's jokingl...
YOU ARE A PRETTY LADY AND I RESPECT YOU
-
Saga! What is this?
I have the weirdest boner right now.
-
In spirit of the mods sexual names and status updates:
Can I have a sexually promiscuous name too? Like, Eternalslut Eternhoe
-
The 1,000 Heartless thread.
http://youtu.be/7782bWGyAbo A butter knife Nobody is in the room with me. I think I`ll be all right.
- Sex Life
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- What's the reason for why you've chosen your username on KH13?
- GUYS.
-
Why Girls Pink Color?
She must be scolded for opposing our societies view on gender conformity. Paddle the brat.
- GUYS.
-
Next season on Team Mom...
I Know I'm not speaking for just myself when I say that baby is lucky as firetruck. I would want Justin Bieber genes.
-
Eterna's status update
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses.
-
i am a princess
I like mice. They enjoy holes just as much as I do.
-
i am a princess
WHATEV I DIDNT EVEN ASK UR OPINION OF ME THIS IS DUMB IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN
- i am a princess
- i am a princess