Everything posted by AurorasSky69
-
Trying to decide on what scene I should pick to act out in front of my class for "Romeo and Julie...
- AurorasSky69's status update
Trying to decide on what scene I should pick to act out in front of my class for "Romeo and Juliet" Dx- AurorasSky69's status update
- Introductions
Welcome to Kh13 Naught!! I know what you mean, I owned 358/2 Days before any other Kingdom Hearts game so I was really lost but enjoyed the game,- I just burnt my brother dinner, oh well he can starve
Never...- I just burnt my brother dinner, oh well he can starve
Never...- AurorasSky69's status update
My parents want to invite my friend Nathaniel over for dinner- I just burnt my brother dinner, oh well he can starve
He is not adorable- I just burnt my brother dinner, oh well he can starve
He is not adorable- KH:DDD CALENDAR
- AurorasSky69's status update
- Does anyone know any good books, manga, or anime?
Okay thanks ^_^- AurorasSky69's status update
- AurorasSky69's status update
I can't wait until I get to see my friends in Illinois during Winter break!!!! I miss them so much!- AurorasSky69's status update
- How is your relationship with your parents?
- going to go see the play Frankestein tonight at my school! i cant wait :DD
It was a pretty good play it just lasted way to long- AurorasSky69's status update
going to go see the play Frankestein tonight at my school! i cant wait :DD- AurorasSky69's status update
Yes! My sister and her kids are coming down here in October! I can't wait to see them again I miss them so much!!!!- It's a Saturday night and I have nothing to do..... ~____~
Lol, Thanks you guys- AurorasSky69's status update
- AurorasSky69's status update
- Packing my room up. It shall be COMPLETLY EMPTY by tomorrow night Gosh I hate moving....
I think so? Lol, I don't know for exact but it was really hot and it lasted for two weeks. Dx and yeah Egypt is awesome.- Packing my room up. It shall be COMPLETLY EMPTY by tomorrow night Gosh I hate moving....
Wow that's really hot. In Illinois it reached 115 which is unusual for us.- Packing my room up. It shall be COMPLETLY EMPTY by tomorrow night Gosh I hate moving....
Cool, South Carolina isn't to hot but I don't know if its as hot as Texas though. - AurorasSky69's status update