Everything posted by Lu Xun
- How was 2015's first day to you?
- Was 2014 a good year for your gamer side?
- What are your goals for 2015?
- Taking a small break from KH13 while I go on holiday
- What are you going to be doing during the first minutes of 2015?
-
From 0-10, how would you rate HD 2.5 ReMIX?
From 0-10, how would you rate HD 2.5 ReMIX?
- When do you think the next KH game will be released?
- Are there any games you're looking forward to buy in 2015?
- Were you satisfied with the gifts you received for this year's Christmas?
-
Post a picture of yourself!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMOTHER ;D
- Lu Xun's status update
- Do you celebrate Christmas?
- Is it even possible for Riku and Lea to be lights?
- Were you satisfied with your result of the Disney quiz "What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" ?
- In general, was 2014 a good year for you?
- Are you excited for Christmas?
-
Have you already finished HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Have you already finished HD 2.5 ReMIX? not completing 100% = only finishing the story or finishing it but not finishing all of the extra content
- Disney creates "Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" quiz
- Lu Xun's status update
- Are you excited for Jump Festa 2015?
- Thanks for being Awesome Kh13! To another great year!
- Lu Xun's status update
-
Did HD 2.5 ReMIX live up to your expectations?
Did HD 2.5 ReMIX live up to your expectations?
-
Absent Silhouette Recommended Order?
I did them in the order Zexion - lvl 22 Marluxia -lvl 30 Larxene - lvl 33 Lexaeus - lvl 33 Vexen - lvl 38 On critical mode btw
-
Triggering the Block Command in the Xemnas Fight?
Yeah, I'm so mad that reversal doesn't show up!!! Dark shield shows up instead!!! Also playing in critical, so it is very easy to die.. I've died more than ten times already. I guess I'll have to add go back and add potions and ethers -- I only had one ether equipped