Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Riku

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by King Riku

  1. I haven't played Sticker Star yet, but I wouldn't mind trying it eventually.
  2. Super Paper Mario is still pretty awesome though.
  3. Actually, you need to buy and register both the 3DS and Wii U versions to get the download for Mewtwo, it's like a promotional event.
  4. Exactly. I want Smash Bros for the Wii U, but I definitely don't want it for my 3DS. I'm not putting my circle pad at risk. But I guess if the people who have both get a code for the download everyone that doesn't want both could see about buying a code off ebay if it isn't very expensive.
  5. Pffffffft, I'd much rather have Pokemon any day. That's not to say I wouldn't love to get Smash Bros for the Wii U too, Pokemon is just more important to me.
  6. So, I am getting Omega Ruby. Because, as everyone should know, Groudon is completely awesome. I think it's pretty cool that we can catch every legendary and mythical Pokemon that wasn't event only though. I know some people are probably mad about not getting Darkrai or Victini or whatever, but that just seems to make those Pokemon more special in a way.
  7. Is anyone getting Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?
  8. So, if Diancie gets a mega evolution and Hoopa gets a new form, will Volcanion get a primal reversion?
  9. I actually got distracted by Modern Family, but I am pretty speechless otherwise O.o
  10. I think if I lived in the Pokemon world I would have no choice but to be a vegetarian.
  11. I'm really not sure. I'm thinking Alpha Sapphire, because I prefer Kyogre more, but I love the Omega Ruby box art. I think I'll have to know more about the version exclusives to decide for sure.
  12. It's a possibility, but Nintendo tends to trademark speculated Pokemon game names to prevent anyone using it, like Pokemon Grey. Delta Emerald is the name most fans have been using for their fanmade works, like box art, so they could just be trademarking it for that. But they could still make an Emerald game. I find it unlikely though, I doubt they'd want to stay in Gen 6 for that long and it'd be weird to have Ruby and Sapphire in Gen 6 with Emerald all the way in 7.
  13. Like babies.
  14. Anyone want to talk about Pokemon?
  15. That fight isn't hacked, I've played that mission plenty of times, it just requires you to get a badge to unlock in Mission Mode.
  16. You know, it's pretty impressive that you have the time and resources to get on the internet in a zombie apocalypse.
  17. I'm very proud of you
  18. So, the XL has a different screen then? Or just has something to protect from glare?
  19. If you click on 'What is Nintendo 3DS', the original 3DS is listed there, along with the retail price. Seeing as it's there, I find it pretty possible that they're just changing up the landing page.
  20. If you get it now, you can get Mario Kart 8 too.
  21. I think it's been a very long time since I've been here.
  22. Is there really a god? Is there anyone watching over us? Or are we all alone...
  23. I see stunning lack of nutshell
  24. Yeah "gimp photos" Its okay i can keep a secret
  25. Is that where you keep your twilight fanfiction

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top