Everything posted by King Riku
-
Your Latest General Purchases?
Cuz you’re the best husband everrrrrr ❤️❤️❤️
-
College life
Awwww, I love you too!! 🥹 I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished! I know you worked so hard to get there and now you’re kicking butt! You should totally go back for finance, I want you to do what you enjoy and will make you happy. I will be here with you every step of the way ❤️
- Which platform are you getting Kingdom Hearts IV on?
-
Got the new King Mickey backpack and wallet!! 😍
Got this set thanks to my amazing husband @Queen Tery calling around, tracking them down, and driving over an hour to get them for me! 😭 ❤️
-
You and I cannot be for another few monthes. ((
Grosssssss 🤮
-
You and I cannot be for another few monthes. ((
Was never gonna happen! Over 13 years going strong with my soulmate, Queen Tery! ❤️
-
King Riku's status update
Nearly 14 years of King RikuXQueen Tery…the best, most epic pairing in history! I love you, Trey! Being married to you is a dream come true every day! ❤️❤️❤️
- King Riku's status update
- Japanese KHUX update?
- Japanese KHUX update?
-
King Riku's status update
If the NX is a replacement for the 3DS I am going to be so upset. I just got a New 3DS
-
What are you currently Playing..?
Unchained x and Animal Crossing New Leaf.
- Mythril Crystals: Where are they hiding from me?
-
Mythril Crystals: Where are they hiding from me?
Sorry if there's already a post like this, I looked over all the posts here but I didn't notice anything. Anyway, It's been days. It's been over 100 missions. I have done everything and looked everywhere but they're hiding. I've looked all over online and I can't find anything on Mythril Crystals and I only need one more for a Starlight upgrade so I'm getting pretty annoyed. Does anyone have any tips on where they're most likely to drop? Are they more likely to come from chests or heartless? Edit: I know there's a weekend event for them but it's only Tuesday so I'd rather find it before then
-
King Riku's status update
Anyone know what the best quest in KHUx is for finding teardrops??
-
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like virtual reality. I feel like it has a shot at being...
I just don't understand what games you could really play on it and it's gotta be hard on your eyes being right up close. Plus $400 is a lot for VR
-
King Riku's status update
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like virtual reality. I feel like it has a shot at being the future of games because people are so hyped but I'd personally rather it not be.
-
Is Nintendo seriously forgetting what paper mario is really all about?
I've never played Thousand Year Door but I loved Super Paper Mario very much. I was pretty excited when I saw Sticker Star but then I saw it was completely different and it looks very boring.
-
Is Nintendo seriously forgetting what paper mario is really all about?
I just want another Super Paper Mario, that's all I want.
- KH13 Smash Wii U/3DS Tournament
-
Satisfying Video Game Moments
Waiting and waiting and finally seeing Professor Layton smile and you know you aced that puzzle. Also finally defeating Izanami on hardest difficulty P4 Golden.
- King Riku's status update
- Lady and the "trump" for kh3?
-
Damn I never missed the Internet this much.
Thank you, welcome back to you too Do you have unlimited internet on your phone? I have barely anything before I'll end up getting a fee
- King Riku's status update