Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ven fan

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ven fan

  1. I just hope they keep it the same, but translated.
  2. Has anyone noticed that in several scenes in DAYS you see Xion's hood on her head and it goes to someone/something else and goes back to her and her hood is flipped over her head multiple times. Like wth! Make up your mind Xion! Hoodie on or off...
  3. OK, I'd put in a challenge. I am trying to beat all the kh games from the beginning to the end and fully complete all of the games before BBS comes out. I started a new game on KH1 now... hope I make it...
  4. In a sceen in re:com, it reveals what Marluxia means. "to lose is to find" he loses memories and gains fake mems. he did not know until later they were fake, so he had strong feelings about them.
  5. Xehanort always had white hair. When he was young, you couldse see it in the beginning. its not to symbolize "old age", but to help reveal what's going on. Note: Just just what I think...
  6. Well, if that's what you think... Maybe.
  7. Does anyone think there will be a future connection of the poupu fruit, Kairi's charm, and Terra, Aqua, and Ven's friend bonds?
  8. April Fools people. Lol I new it wouldn't be true, but very convincing. When you said there was some Incredibles stuff, I figured. But the Toy Story idea was an idea I had since KH 2. Lol! Good one.
  9. There was an Ansem report 0 in the KH 2 extra ending. Right at the beginning.
  10. ...Odd... & just so we're clear, I own all the games in the series so far except for Coded & BBS. But I've had ppl translate them for me so I'm up-to-date with the series.
  11. So Jtd95 understands what I mean. But it still remains unknown. And same goes in Chain of Memories, Goofy asks Donald where'd he get the new "duds" (cloths obviously). They changed again. 'o' The hooded man (Marluxia) says replying to Sora's saing, "The cards again?" he said it was for him to ponder...
  12. After Mickey & Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts in number 1, Sora and Kairi get sepperated. I thought the worlds would be restored and everyone goes back to their worlds, but Sora, Donald and Goofy obviously didn't. Not only that, but their clothes are different, too! What's going on here?!
  13. Actually, Mickey never tried the "Master Qualification Exam" like Terra and Aqua did. He was in a different type of training. I think you need Keyblade Masters to test Keyblade students.
  14. I'm not sure... But I think they'll keep the scene of Terra and Braig. As for Ven... well, maybe. I'm not saying they will, but they might.
  15. I'm new lol! (Totaly off-topic) I think KH 2 was the best storyline but I think that's all about to change when BBS comes out! I'd vote KH2 for now tho.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top