Everything posted by VentusRoxas
- VentusRoxas's status update
-
My school has sent a paper to our house that if I miss to much more school that they can put my m...
Could your mom call to excuse them? Or it is a heartless administration?
-
My school has sent a paper to our house that if I miss to much more school that they can put my m...
Could your mom call to excuse them? Or it is a heartless administration?
-
Which Is The Most Important Game in the Saga for you? (Not Favorite but from story aspcet)
This can be a very difficult question. My toss up is between bbs and 3d. Bbs because it's where everything started 3d because
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
ONLY 100 days left for NA RELEASE! I would rather get it last than not at all
-
The GMV Contest of 2012!
didn't have time to finish the one I was going to enter, cause I was at Disneyland, but I did make a new one last week.
-
Animal
Thanks for the feedback guys!
-
I just finished watching demyx time for the 7th time ....... rewatching!
I love demyx time!!!!!!!!!
- Animal
-
Animal
Name: Animal Category: Music videos Short Description: Info: Song: Animal by Neon Trees Made with Sony Vegas Pro 11 View Video
- How many hours a day do you watch some kind of screen (TV, monitor, cell phone, game system)?
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
114 days flat!
-
What Does Sora do now? :(
For all we know he could be taking the test again. It also shows that even he has hardships and that confidence of his had to fail sometime.
-
Hey! I just gotta say I LOVE your profile pic!
Thank you! I did it myself
- Are you happy now that we've got the release dates of KH3D for North America?
- Administrator of KH13, Aaron (AMA)
- Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?
-
*S* Nomura Interview in Special Famitsu Issue
"--Can you tell me in private? Nomura: I could, but then I'd have to kill you." thats great.
- Which of the four Birth by Sleep endings was the saddest for you?
- Do you usually use the long or short form of the names of the KH titles when talking about them?
-
MUST SEE SECRET ENDING!!!!!!!!!!
But I've done it since kh2fm!
- VentusRoxas's status update
-
New Kingdom Hearts 3D footage *Spoilers*
I keep wondering why ursula doesnt just eat them. Am I the only one that noticed that the raft grew when ursula picked it up?
- Now that KH3D is out in Japan, what are you most looking forward to?
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
3 minutes!