Everything posted by iheartven
-
It always amazed me...
ANyone else notice when sora was in his room he had "normal" clothes scattered on the floor? I wonder why he never wore those...
-
How did you get your first kh game?
I liked anime, which lead me to like cosplay, to which i found "Fightingdreamerspro" and saw their KH stuff and i was like "I remember the commercial for that, but i was too younge to understand the plot." So i bought it, and now i'm completly obsessed, this was about 2 years ago
-
Demyx's voice actor.
yeah, it is Ryan O'Donohue, i think he also did something in lion king, but i'm not sure, i remember reading that somewhere
-
So what's the most annoying enemy in this game?
iheartven replied to ventus!aqua!terra!'s topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixSEPHIROTH!!!!!!! I CAN NEVER BEAT HIM!!!!
-
So what's the most annoying enemy in this game?
iheartven replied to ventus!aqua!terra!'s topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix:@SEPHIROTH!!!!!! I CAN NEVER BEAT HIM!!!!!!
-
BBS English Voice cast predictions
Who wants to hear aqua's voice? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsAPd3tiFWA&playnext_from=TL&videos=IZrgvNGDSag&feature=recentf it's actual english gameplay
-
What are your favorite pairings?
KairiXRiku XionXRoxas
-
Which character do you hate?
KAIRI!!! ugh, she's so annoying! i hate how she has a thing for sora when Riku did more to save her and she doesn't even thank him? or anything!!! and all she does is cause more trouble for riku and sora! ugh, i could go on, but then it would be a never ending thing sorry to all Kairi lovers
-
All KH2 random-questions come here!
Well, me and my friend have the theory that it's roxas speaking through sora basically saying "I'm in this too" because he is now part of sora, but still wants to be reconized. or it could also be ven speaking through sora, since ven is the reason sora can wield a keyblade(theory of why sora can wield a keyblade)