Everything posted by Maffy
- Have you already spoiled yourself with the Japanese version of KH3D?
-
Clannad?
In the 2nd season (since that's the true end), get ready for some reallll crying towards the end. Then it ends happily
- Are you going to watch the Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase?
-
Just realized that FFv13 was a no-show.
Yes we'll see it when Japan announces when it'll be out for them I have hopes that we may see it in the next E3 c: (with the condition ofc that Japan has finally decides it doesn't need anymore tweaks)
-
Just realized that FFv13 was a no-show.
Considering how Japan has no announcement for it, it's pretty obvious that the rest of the world will have no news abt it.
- Do you intend to buy the Wii U?
- Have you already visited the redesigned NA KH3D website?
- KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!
- Are you happy to know that many voice actors are coming back for KH3D?
-
Small bonus for pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3D in Europe
... I still prefer the MoM wayyy more than this. I already have a Roxas keychain :
- Maffy's status update
- Which of the three current consoles do you now own?
- Which of the two current portable systems do you now own?
- Supposing you could get the english version of KH3D now, but that you had to pay around $150, would you buy it?
- Do you ever import video games from other regions?
- Giving away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts 3D!
- Would you pay to own a DVD made up of cutscenes from a game?
- Which system do you own the most games for?
-
If you want to get on my good side this weekend, then dont asked me about me and my crush.
Awww ok, understandable!! Good luck then!
-
If you want to get on my good side this weekend, then dont asked me about me and my crush.
I think you'd find it easier for ppl not asking you if you didn't say a word abt it yerself ;
- What do you think of KH3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition?
- How have you been spending these months we've gotta wait til you can get KH3D?
-
What did you think of the English trailer of KH3D?
Shouldn't be there a "Not good" option? I didn't rly like it all that much. Voices sounded dif than other games. Joshua's voice... was dif in his own game (a lot more badass than this girly voice) and there were some mistranslations from the jap trailer kinda and just couldn't get into the atmosphere... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I prefer the jap version any time (and I'm way too used to english voices to suddenly like jap but it's true!).
- Have you already read the interview with Nomura from the May 10th issue of Famitsu?
- Maffy's status update