Everything posted by Maffy
- Have you ever cheated in an online game?
-
Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget it?
From the moment I decided to read the manga, I fell in love with kh I bought a ps2 for the games and finished them in arnd 3 days each. Then consequently I bought everything else I needed with time, a ds and a psp. And I'm planning to get a 3ds and a ps3/4 when kh3 is out. From the moment I discovered this site, I keep checking everyday for news, tell my friends and talk abt kh with them in general. I've been trying to make my roommate finish kh2 and I can talk hours abt the story So the answer is definitely no. I loved it the same for arnd 4 years (except a small break when there were no real news before Days and let it be for a while) and there is no way I'll forget it. If I ever get a kid, it's gonna learn to love it as well Plus even if I wanted to, since there are talks abt a new saga, I wouldn't be able to
- How thoroughly do you play the games you buy?
- Do you think mobile phone gaming will kill off portable game systems like the 3DS and Vita?
-
Have you already read the new Nomura interview concerning the future of the series?
Yes it was rly nice o/ No Vita games o/ (can't rly afford to buy a vita as well) But it worries me that he delves into iOS. I have no apple related anything and I just hope it won't be kh what he's searching for it ~.~ Also, again no news on ffvs13... What is so wrong with it?! And then another game before kh3 ^-^ Nice! I hope it's good<3
- Would you like to see a FM version of KH3D?
- Are you going to buy KH3D OST now that we know it's going to be released in North America?
- Maffy's status update
- Are you happy to know that there will be a pre-order bonus?
-
How important is rumble/vibration when playing a video game?
It's nice to have it but I don't even think abt it when I don't have it in a game I don'nt rly feel anything just cause it vibrates If an enemy has thrown me to the other side of the room, I doubt vibration will make it seem "real" just cause my hands feel it lol. THOUGH every time there's a vibration I immediately put it on my shoulder! It's a nice way for a massage but it ends rly fast
- Maffy's status update
-
Concerning a sequel to The World Ends With You, there may be something going on.
Haha yup rly Well nothing is sure but yeah!
- How many different devices in your home have you connected to the Internet?
- Is there a reason for why you play games?
- What do you think of the new KH3D English content?
-
What do games mean to you?
I find the meaning of importance in the poll to be kinda extreme. So it's either the most important thing in your life or just below your friends and family? Kinda extreme indeed. Games are important to me but not something I cannot live without if it came down to that (though I always have games of one kind or another with me So I dunno but I think I'd be ok, yeah). So I guess I'll go with the 3rd option.
- When you upgrade to a newer video game system, do you get rid of your old system?
- Are you planning to beat KH3D in all difficulties?
- Once you get Kingdom Hearts 3D, which difficulty are you going to start with?
- Are you happy now that we've got the release dates of KH3D for North America?
- Have you bought Kingdom Heart 3D yet?
- Would you like to have Sephiroth back in future Kingdom Hearts titles?
- Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?
- Which of the four Birth by Sleep endings was the saddest for you?
- Do you usually use the long or short form of the names of the KH titles when talking about them?