Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Queen Tery

  1. Finding a job isn't easy. Don't get discouraged, just keep trying.
  2. Because only awesomer people would think about something like that
  3. All you had to do was ask me and I would've given you some tipssssss
  4. cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold8coldcold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold
  5. I think marriage is pretty high these days. But uh so is divorce.
  6. Ermergerd so many plot holes lyke where does the firetrucking fairy come from?????? Is he from another planet???? Did he touch kids when they were little and get murdered by their parents so he's trying to get revenge???? Did these kids go to camp and firetruck a hockey mask 9r soethin? Or how does the author no how long my moms untrimmed toenails are??????? Lyke they never explain dat shit. Omg I think I'll go on strike. Boycott this shit.
  7. After I read the rest of your post I began to contemplate which head was about to "explode"...
  8. This thread most definitely deserves to be in the random forum lol
  9. I definitely like that second one
  10. Life is getting more and more hectic every day...
  11. I agree that console wars are annoying and pointless, but both sides are just as bad. If you haven't seen many Xbox fans or Nintendo fans be just as bigoted toward their favorite console as Playstation fans then you're either ignoring it or you haven't been around the internet enough lol
  12. I agree wholeheartedly. I actually enjoy writing in my free time and at one point I wanted to be a screenplay writer. One of my favorite stories of mine would take 9 films in order to tell the whole story. When I got done planning out the whole story I realized that the main character didn't have a major love interest until the 5th film. Because practically every fricking movie has the main character in love with someone, it made me feel like I had a poorly written story. I actually sat down and tried to FORCE a romantic subplot into the first film. I couldn't do it. After a while I realized that it was poor writing for me to even try to force romance into a story where it didn't have it's place. Not everyone is in love at all times in their life. Love just happens when you least expect it and incorporating THAT into writing is what can truly make the romance relate-able and interesting. Not trying to force it where it doesn't belong.
  13. KH BBS- Keyblade Graveyard KH- Olympus Coliseum KH COM-Actually being in Castle Oblivion KH II- The World That Never Was KH 358/2 Days-Twilight Town KH Re:Coded- The part where the credits ended and the screen went black
  14. You really should. Festival of Blood was the worst one imo and yet I still thought it was pretty good.
  15. Queen Tery replied to Demyx.'s topic Random
    Hey you're white, smile! hahaha
  16. Queen Tery replied to Demyx.'s topic Random
    Obama just looks so happy to be white
  17. You could do a pic of like Demyx all done up in red, white, and blue. With an army helmet.
  18. Bt 2 bee zelda hed haf to hav green clothes and sheit
  19. Glad to hear it buddy. Well the last part of course lol
  20. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    Maybe that was it then. Maybe when I get a chance I'll try out a different character.
  21. Queen Tery replied to Queen Tery's profile comment
    I saw one of my old friends from high school playing it years ago when it was on the Wii and I thought it looked pretty good. Idk, do you think the gun lance character maybe just sucks cuz that's who I was using?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top