Everything posted by Queen Tery
-
Anybody know a good level up spot for Ven? And I suppose while I'm asking, Aqua as well?
Ohhhhhh that does make sense. I didn't think about that. Yeah, Deep Space's enemies give a fair amount of experience. I've been using Neverland, but it just doesn't seem to be enough
-
Anybody know a good level up spot for Ven? And I suppose while I'm asking, Aqua as well?
I haven't tried Deep Space with Time Splice though. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
-
Anybody know a good level up spot for Ven? And I suppose while I'm asking, Aqua as well?
Yeah I did the exp chance and the victory pose. The victory pose isn't worth it imo, it barely gives you anything. And I don't understand why you wouldn't want EXP walker on though? O.o
-
Anybody know a good level up spot for Ven? And I suppose while I'm asking, Aqua as well?
That's what I used as Terra and it was firetrucking great for him. But for Ven it doesn't seem to be giving me nearly as much exp...
-
Queen Tery's status update
Anybody know a good level up spot for Ven? And I suppose while I'm asking, Aqua as well?
- What did you do the most during 2015's first week?
-
Do people really not like Terra's Story?
I personally prefer Terra's story and combat out of the 3 characters. Terra's dodge when trying to fight the secret bosses is the only thing that pisses me off.
-
Why does everyone think Terra's a trusting idiot?
You also have to think, Terra was sheltered on the Land of Departure with 3 other people for years and years. He's naive. So is Ven and Aqua. But the difference between them and Terra is the situations they were put in. The villains felt they could manipulate the darkness in Terra while there really wasn't any darkness to manipulate with Ven and Aqua. If you were couped up in a house all day and never went around other people, would you know that there are people you shouldn't trust?
- Queen Tery's status update
-
Have you completed 100% of HD 2.5 ReMIX?
I have about 89 percent of BBS's trophies. I've 100 percent completed Terra and I'm working on Ven. Haven't started KH 2 yet.
-
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
Idk my brother said from what he's seen it only works on Ven's story.
-
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
Idk if it just glitched out or I missed a song but I just did them all as Ven and got the trophy. So wooooo
- I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
-
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
Like, in order to get the secret boss trophies you only have to beat them with one character. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same here.
-
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
It makes sense to me, only cuz I didn't get the damn trophy lol But I don't get it, because they're the same songs. I don't see why you'd have to do them 3 times each to get the trophy.
-
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
Yeah I did it on master mode. That's what Briana was thinking. We tried looking around online and some people say you have to do it with all 3 and others say they got it only doing it with 1 character. So I don't firetrucking know.
-
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
And I just 100 percent completed Terra's report.
-
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy ...
Yeah I got fantastic on all 5 songs. Took me firetrucking forever and I never want to do it again. Somehow I've managed to amass 92 hours of gameplay despite work and a kid
-
Queen Tery's status update
I'm realllllllyyyyyy frustrated right now. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the trophy in BBS for getting a fantastic rating on all of the ice cream beat songs? I got the fantastic rating on all the songs, but it didn't award me the trophy...?
-
Just got finished beating all the secret bosses in BBS with Terra on Critical. Wohoooooo!
It's got good range, but considering it has zero invincibility windows I would have to agree with you. Especially when trying to fight the secret bosses WHO NEVER firetruckING STOP ATTACKING
-
Queen Tery's status update
Just got finished beating all the secret bosses in BBS with Terra on Critical. Wohoooooo!
-
Any tips for beating No Heart on Critical Mode with Terra?
Well I beat them sooooo lol
-
Any tips for beating No Heart on Critical Mode with Terra?
Save that for when I beat Vanitas' spirit and YX
-
Any tips for beating No Heart on Critical Mode with Terra?
Nah, I just won. Thanks.
-
Any tips for beating No Heart on Critical Mode with Terra?
His attack where he locks you to where you're standing and then annihilates your health and your commands really firetrucking pisses me off.